Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1549272 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: American Election Megathread- Voting Trump/Wallace in '168
« Reply #4755 on: October 01, 2015, 09:35:09 pm »

The fact the guy came from the deep filth pit of the internet isn't surprising anybody though.....

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: October 01, 2015, 09:53:19 pm »

"REEEEE", a held sound that some of them use to force people to do what they want.
The only thing that would force me to do is punch the user in the throat, negating their ability to make that noise ever again.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: October 01, 2015, 09:55:52 pm »

"REEEEE", a held sound that some of them use to force people to do what they want.
The only thing that would force me to do is punch the user in the throat, negating their ability to make that noise ever again.
Or any noise, for that matter.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: October 01, 2015, 10:07:30 pm »

Or any noise, for that matter.
And nothing of value was lost.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: October 01, 2015, 10:58:36 pm »

Heh, being hard of hearing and wearing hearingaids, I'd just turn off my hearingaids, ha!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: October 02, 2015, 12:18:04 am »

Heh, being hard of hearing and wearing hearingaids, I'd just turn off my hearingaids, ha!
I guess I could try to outdo him with an 80's hair metal scream, ala Iron Maiden.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: October 02, 2015, 12:51:46 am »

The /r9k/ shit makes it so much worse.  This is just like that red-piller who posted on youtube before his shooting.  If God were real, some popular musclebro would've beaten him into a coma the moment he pulled out a gun.

Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: October 02, 2015, 12:54:35 am »

Apparently he also played out the Columbine "ask people if they're Christians and then shoot them" myth, and even though nonreligious people will take the flak anyway, the report that's out now said he identified as wiccan.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: October 02, 2015, 06:31:44 am »

Like Obama, I don't even have a fuck to give anymore.
Though apparently, he did show some signs of anger in his speech. Cue Republicans saying "Obama out of control! We can't have a President with roid rage!"

In a just world, the next twenty mass shootings will all happen at NRA conventions.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: October 02, 2015, 06:52:43 am »

In a just world, the next twenty mass shootings will all happen at NRA conventions.

The first shooter will be gunned down within seconds by a conscientious, well-armed citizen, who will then be gunned down by the first conscientious citizen to notice some madman shooting a fellow conscientious well-armed citizen for no reason. He will be gunned down by two other citizens, and each will be gunned down by another citizen in turn, and so on until the bullet storm front reaches the unarmed citizenry of the surrounding area.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: October 02, 2015, 07:49:25 am »

Nah. NRA conventions have watertight security with full-body check-ups, metal detectors, and bomb dogs.

I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: October 02, 2015, 07:53:23 am »

Don't most schools too these days though?
Love, scriver~

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: October 02, 2015, 09:04:11 am »

looks like people are finally catching on to not plastering the gunman name everywhere.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/10/02/445246613/never-utter-his-name-official-says-of-gunman-in-oregon-shooting

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: October 02, 2015, 09:26:39 am »

looks like people are finally catching on to not plastering the gunman name everywhere.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/10/02/445246613/never-utter-his-name-official-says-of-gunman-in-oregon-shooting
Now I'm curious what his name is...
http://libertynews.com/2015/10/breaking-ucc-campus-shooters-name-announced-confirmed/

Chris Harper Mercer, now his name will forever be stained in this post.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 1342