Darrek Earthend
- 2 (40%)
Or Multiplayer
- 1 (20%)
Spoirad Déileáil
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 52

Author Topic: You are a Wandering Mage Group(RPG THREAD)  (Read 31360 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Wandering Mage Group
« Reply #360 on: January 04, 2015, 10:33:59 pm »

"Could we safely get rocks from there?"

"Hell rocks would be a neat thing to use. Might even have some resistance to that whole "Disintegration" thing."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 04, 2015, 10:50:21 pm »

(The Crazy Hermit just clubbed his nuggets, He didn't use a crossbow bolt.)

Until the Crazy Hermit shoots a Steel Crossbow Bolt into Turgdis's private parts!

((Kinda looks like he was shot there, if you ask me.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 04, 2015, 10:52:18 pm »

"As long as you don't look at, talk to, listen to, acknowledge, or go near anything that moves, or has an eye, or a mouth, or looks like an organ or body part, you should be fine with safely gathering rocks there. Also make sure the rocks don't have mouths. Those lil blighters are vicious when provoked."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2015, 10:56:43 pm »

"Might be able to make some cool stuff with hell-rocks. The !!SCIENCE!! possibilities are endless! Even if you are injured, I should (he adds with a bit of doubt) be able to fix you! Providing you can get back, that is."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 04, 2015, 10:57:06 pm »

(Um, The Elf was wearing an Iron Codpiece, Obviously, Seriously though sorry about continuity errors. I've got a migraine that's been going on for 1.5 days now and I'm typing all this on a laptop that I gotta charge pretty much every 15-20 minutes so yeah, Anyways anybody who wants to do stuff secretly/ consort with Demons or some other similar trickery,PM me, Or talk to Spoirad, Being a summoner he might know about that, Or Kevak, Sometimes it seems like he knows more about the Lore than I do.Also Stardust may or may not give you mental willpower boosts depending on whether or not you botch any rolls.)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2015, 10:58:21 pm »

((Oh. Okay. Thanks for the explanation))

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2015, 10:58:43 pm »

Fix up the Badger.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2015, 11:03:32 pm »

((I'd say we should have a universal rule for dimensions to be established. Just so everyone would be not thinking mix-matched things for just about everything.))
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2015, 11:07:27 pm »

((I only know about the lore directly relating to stuff I've managed to get in~ Meaning planes Vera's got dimensional anchors to, some/most Kitsune stuff, and stuff involving Lune~))

((I'd say we should have a universal rule for dimensions to be established. Just so everyone would be not thinking mix-matched things for just about everything.))
((My thoughts are if you can think of it, it's there if you can find it, if we're talking about alternate planes. The hard part is finding it. Not to mention the similar dimensions that aren't exactly that. Basic planes such as D&D ones obviously are there, although there are potentially similar ones that aren't exactly /That/ plane, an example of that would be the World Forest. Some nature based summons might come from it, or similar planes, but some might come from others.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2015, 11:24:36 pm »

"Ok, open a portal about half as tall as me if you can."

When he opens the portal, I Lift a Meter Thick cube of stone up and out of the gateway. Rock in hand ready to huck at anything that tries to come out with it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 04, 2015, 11:27:53 pm »

"It would be safer to just directly shift to the plane rather then make a portal. Most planes aren't actively trying to leak into other planes. Hell is different."

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 04, 2015, 11:30:18 pm »

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 04, 2015, 11:36:13 pm »

((I like the quilt idea. Although the mage would need a ritual at minimum to access the related planes in some way shape or form if they aren't a warper/summoner. Alignment wise. I thing that it should purely depend on the person/creature's mindset. A demon could be good and goes around helping farmers with their harvests and watches their children for them while they work, and an angel could be a bloodthirsty monster that has extremely rigid definitions of "good" which aren't actually Good. Alignment should be a loose thing, D&D really doesn't work well for an actual alignment system to be honest. It's not that black and white. It does however work for general purposes.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 04, 2015, 11:41:18 pm »

"Ok, I suppose an orcs gotta do what an orcs gotta do. Shift me in there for 15 seconds, no more, no less."

When he does so, Lift a meter thick cube of stone out of the ground,  and calmly hold it behind me while looking at the ground.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 04, 2015, 11:44:17 pm »

"Make physical contact with what you plan on bringing back."

Vera grabs onto the Orc by his shoulders and shifts the two of them there for more or less exactly fifteen seconds before shifting back to Reality with the Orc in tow and whatever he grabbed. Upon return, the two smell like smoke and sulfur.

((Vera's female by the way~ Not a he~ I know you're used to traps, buuut when I actually do a female character, erryone ends up mistaking them for male~))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 52