Darrek Earthend
- 2 (40%)
Or Multiplayer
- 1 (20%)
Spoirad Déileáil
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52

Author Topic: You are a Wandering Mage Group(RPG THREAD)  (Read 31386 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Wandering Mage Group
« Reply #240 on: January 03, 2015, 07:03:47 pm »

"Yes my Queen, No hard feelings right?"
You all notice that when the Hermit takes off his cap to bow to Vera that he has somewhat pointed ears, You all conclude that he is almost certainly a Half-Elf.
"Oh Mighty Harvester have mercy upon me, Me and the Council were going to purge this heretical hypocrite of this plane, He refuses to acknowledge the purity of the elven race and their respect for Mother Nature."
The Hermit draws a long-sword and poises to run outside.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 03, 2015, 07:05:05 pm »

"I'll be stranding You with them."
"Yeah, s'pose someone'd have to go with 'em to make sure they don't bugger all the Sasquatches."

"Yes my Queen, No hard feelings right?"
You all notice that when the Hermit takes off his cap to bow to Vera that he has somewhat pointed ears, You all conclude that he is almost certainly a Half-Elf.
"Oh Mighty Harvester have mercy upon me, Me and the Council were going to purge this heretical hypocrite of this plane, He refuses to acknowledge the purity of the elven race and their respect for Mother Nature."
The Hermit draws a long-sword and poises to run outside.
"I thought so! Some "purity" there, halfy. The thought of some poor human woman gettin' treated like a tree..."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:08:19 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 03, 2015, 07:10:01 pm »

"Put your sword away and sit back down Hermit. Murder is not acceptable. And purity? Purity my ass. Murder is not pure. It's corruption and sin. It's evil. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean you go and kill them."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 03, 2015, 07:26:54 pm »

Vera's 'Diplomacy' skill leveled up!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 03, 2015, 07:48:44 pm »

"I now understand, But what should I tell the council?"

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 03, 2015, 07:51:21 pm »

Council?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 03, 2015, 07:52:58 pm »

"You shouldn't bother telling them anything. I might just pay them a visit though. Sure they'd Love to be stranded in the World Forest for a few hours. The millennia just Slip on by there."

"What's their location?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 03, 2015, 07:55:22 pm »

"The Council are fellow believers of the Harvester, We've all congregated in the Harvest Shrine in the Forest 5 Miles from here, I was going to take the Heretic to the Shrine and then we'd sacrifice him, light some candles and probably get high off of holy herbs."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 03, 2015, 07:57:26 pm »

"Sounds like you guys were going to have some fun."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 03, 2015, 07:58:39 pm »

"Which direction are they? Approximately?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 03, 2015, 08:12:20 pm »

"The Council are fellow believers of the Harvester, We've all congregated in the Harvest Shrine in the Forest 5 Miles from here, I was going to take the Heretic to the Shrine and then we'd sacrifice him, light some candles and probably get high off of holy herbs."
"Sounds like you guys were going to have some fun."
"Just what might be expected. That's all they do, y'see, they just go and get high."

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 03, 2015, 08:27:06 pm »

"Tree's? Ha, I'd much prefer talking with demons, spiders that can swallow you whole, and the great fun of poisons. Tree's are simply blank slates, nothing to them. BUT YOU MY GOOD SIR, you are a bigot. Insulting the other defective castes wouldn't help, you see, these... Other elves require counseling, guidance, all of this under a helpful hand. Yelling at them and insulting wont take away their qualities, you have to flush it out of them with words, magic that's uncomfortable like hell..., or the subtle hands of the greater forces. Dark elf I may be, assassin they say, I don't spend my day insulting the admittedly weaker castes but guide them to their ascendance, whether it would make them part ooze or slime, a great demonic man, winged angel, fiery entity of true FLAME AND BRIMSTONE! We don't insult the lesser, WE GUIDE THEM HIGHER, TO THE HEAVENS! Stand down your talk or face your doom, you fiendish wretch!"
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 03, 2015, 08:27:13 pm »

"I guess we agree on one thing, Orcs are Idiots. Myself excluded. they kicked me out of my old village for Being too clever. I am also an orc in case you didn't notice the glaring facial features.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 03, 2015, 08:29:07 pm »

"Which direction are they? Approximately?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 03, 2015, 08:37:59 pm »

"Tree's? Ha, I'd much prefer talking with demons, spiders that can swallow you whole, and the great fun of poisons. Tree's are simply blank slates, nothing to them. BUT YOU MY GOOD SIR, you are a bigot. Insulting the other defective castes wouldn't help, you see, these... Other elves require counseling, guidance, all of this under a helpful hand. Yelling at them and insulting wont take away their qualities, you have to flush it out of them with words, magic that's uncomfortable like hell..., or the subtle hands of the greater forces. Dark elf I may be, assassin they say, I don't spend my day insulting the admittedly weaker castes but guide them to their ascendance, whether it would make them part ooze or slime, a great demonic man, winged angel, fiery entity of true FLAME AND BRIMSTONE! We don't insult the lesser, WE GUIDE THEM HIGHER, TO THE HEAVENS! Stand down your talk or face your doom, you fiendish wretch!"
"And that's just typical of a high-and-mighty Darklin'. Well, I'll tell you somethin'. I'm no bigot, I just speak the truth. You're right that y'all need a guiding hand to lift you from those primitive ways, but your Darklin' so-called civilization ain't much better. No sir, the Elves need the ways of true civilization, of great Mankind. And maybe the work ethic of the Dwarves. Oh how I love that glorious Human race."

"I guess we agree on one thing, Orcs are Idiots. Myself excluded. they kicked me out of my old village for Being too clever. I am also an orc in case you didn't notice the glaring facial features.
"That's the first step, son, is realizin' the errors of your race. Good on you."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52