Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Rise of Nations: 2 Minutes of Real Time: Forum Edition  (Read 22547 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Nations: Now Started!
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2015, 01:41:28 pm »

I move that Cyan and Purple (Trolls) are a united alliance. Because red and blue have already teamed up.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2015, 01:53:57 pm »

I move that Cyan and Purple (Trolls) are a united alliance. Because red and blue have already teamed up.

Actually Red kinda refused and went for Purple...

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2015, 02:40:59 pm »

The Cyan financial advisor recommends that an alliance with purple is inadvisable, and not desired. The need for the resources on the purple nation's boarders almost necessitates war instead.

And because Red and Purple are already teamed up, that too.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2015, 02:43:38 pm »

Actually Red kinda refused and went for Purple...
That is because Purple is clearly the best nation, and you should all be our friends.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2015, 03:25:45 pm »

Ah, right, sorry. That conversation was confusing. Let's ally with our color brothers, the blue team.
I would be a terrible Foreign adviser...
Hey, guys, can I be the foreign adviser?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:29:48 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2015, 04:00:41 pm »

Ptw!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2015, 06:56:27 pm »

The blue Science advisor:

I think since red and purple are allying, we should consider an alliance with Cyan, as not only are we similar colors, but we're adjacent and together, we can maintain our starting location advantages and have a decent army with our heavy unit (barbarians) and their light unit (mace men) working together to keep the purple's stronger cavalry from blitzkreiging the entire island.

I would also like to ask if we're an oligarchy, democracy or monarchy since this will work on our decision making. That way, we can decide on allies, decisions and figures for our place. As we know, Elephant Parade rules the purple nation as its leader, but we don't have that. Do we decide on what is what based on who said it, do we all agree on something or do we have another figurehead to lead us to glory and honor?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2015, 07:04:45 pm »

I think since red and purple are allying, we should consider an alliance with Cyan [...]

That's two for Blue and two for Cyan. We're allies.

I would also like to ask if we're an oligarchy, democracy or monarchy since this will work on our decision making. That way, we can decide on allies, decisions and figures for our place. As we know, Elephant Parade rules the purple nation as its leader, but we don't have that. Do we decide on what is what based on who said it, do we all agree on something or do we have another figurehead to lead us to glory and honor?[/color]

I vote Democracy. (Pun intended)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2015, 08:58:43 pm »

I think since red and purple are allying, we should consider an alliance with Cyan [...]

I would also like to ask if we're an oligarchy, democracy or monarchy since this will work on our decision making. That way, we can decide on allies, decisions and figures for our place. As we know, Elephant Parade rules the purple nation as its leader, but we don't have that. Do we decide on what is what based on who said it, do we all agree on something or do we have another figurehead to lead us to glory and honor?[/color]

I vote oligarchy. That way, we're not led by one single guy who can veto us all

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 04, 2015, 09:48:12 pm »

In a group of three people, isn't one guy that can veto us all exactly an oligarchy?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 04, 2015, 09:50:39 pm »

In a group of three people, isn't one guy that can veto us all exactly an oligarchy?
I thought that was democracy ???

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2015, 02:46:42 am »

Ok, blue and cyan have met the requirements for an alliance.

*Realizes that it's been pretty much a whole week since he started this and turn 2 still isn't up*

I hate myself.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2015, 08:56:49 am »

I thought that was democracy ???
Well, an oligarchy, according Wikipedia, is where a very small portion of the population makes all the choices....
And in a democracy, as it currently stands, the President cannot veto something that has 2/3 or more backers in the population, so no one can veto anything that can be passed...

Ok, blue and cyan have met the requirements for an alliance.

*Realizes that it's been pretty much a whole week since he started this and turn 2 still isn't up*

I hate myself.
Take your time, school started again anyways.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2015, 10:39:47 am »

Heh. The game itself has political systems that confer various benefits, but democracy and monarchy only show up in the gunpowder (fourth) age. You're restricted to Republic and Despot on the Classical.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2015, 11:22:03 am »

Remind me what despot is?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15