Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If you could pick the next squire's starting location, would it be...

A southernly port where cultures and norms of society mix and clash with each other?
A westernly city akin to Marienburg, home of current squire in play?
An easternly outpost at the edge of kingdom's borders, a beginning of thisverse's Silk Road?
A northernly fortress where young men prove themselves in combat with giants, wildlings and mystical beasts?
Centre of the kingdom, trapping the young squire in a thick web of decadent court's schemings and plots?

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77

Author Topic: Squire: Text-format retro adventure game  (Read 57205 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Squire: Text-format retro adventure game
« Reply #660 on: January 13, 2015, 03:59:10 am »

Walk with her. Say we misunderstood and that we're glad we have the luxury of spending another day in her lovely home.

I say pushy because it is an attempt to assert power in a potential relationship by defining how the romance is to occur, when such a thing is totally unnecessary for said romance to occur on equal-ish and fair footing.
So....we don't say we want to see her again?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 13, 2015, 04:05:14 am »

Now you're being obtuse.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 13, 2015, 04:29:27 am »

We're just saying we can't come tomorrow, we should do something today, and we hope to meet her again in the future.
Which of these actions would you describe as "pushy"?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 13, 2015, 05:03:16 am »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 13, 2015, 05:12:39 am »

Join her. Comment that the story was rather inspiring and that we admire her strength. She must've been a great swordswoman to have killed so many elves on her own.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 05:17:45 am by Andres »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 13, 2015, 06:15:08 am »

Join her. Comment that the story was rather inspiring and that we admire her strength. She must've been a great swordswoman to have killed so many elves on her own.

+1 ask her about her friends.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 13, 2015, 06:59:36 am »

Time for some courtship! You do remember an old dusty tome in your Lord's library. "Picke Uppe Worde, or the Art of Seducing Womyn", and decide to put your learning into practice.

"You must be proud to have the blood of such a woman flying into your veins my Lady. Are all the women of House Leafsong freat warrior? Because I have a blade I wouldn't mind you handling"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 13, 2015, 07:02:38 am »

Time for some courtship! You do remember an old dusty tome in your Lord's library. "Picke Uppe Worde, or the Art of Seducing Womyn", and decide to put your learning into practice.

"You must be proud to have the blood of such a woman flying into your veins my Lady. Are all the women of House Leafsong freat warrior? Because I have a blade I wouldn't mind you handling"
MINUS ONE.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 13, 2015, 07:26:36 am »

SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 13, 2015, 07:36:10 am »

"I know many a squire that could not match your technique. And none that could match your grace. You must have had a great master-at-arms."

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 13, 2015, 07:54:30 am »

"I know many a squire that could not match your technique. And none that could match your grace. You must have had a great master-at-arms."
+1. Think this courtship is going well. I honestly think we should marry her. Our interests overlap, she's attractive, she comes with her own land, she can defend herself if she has to, and she likes us. What more could we ask for?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 13, 2015, 07:55:40 am »

SigFlags!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 13, 2015, 07:59:29 am »

OOC: are we sure we dont want to make the risk of having her officially sir our heirs? I mean, think of the genetic possibilities.
I mean, for the third time, the fancy in there. . . . We just have to make the choice. This time we have more to gain than to lose.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 13, 2015, 08:01:09 am »

OOC: So all the men disappears after a short while? Frankly, I'm getting a praying mantis vibe out of this. Nothing wrong with falling in love with her anyway. At worst, we'll sire a bastard.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 13, 2015, 08:04:01 am »

OOC: So all the men disappears after a short while? Frankly, I'm getting a praying mantis vibe out of this. Nothing wrong with falling in love with her anyway. At worst, we'll sire a bastard.
Ooc: something tells me I would be naturally against what you are refering to.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77