Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Anti-Spirals  (Read 80894 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Anti-Spirals
« Reply #2100 on: January 13, 2016, 04:16:37 pm »

Ao then turns to Eun. Their mask hides their expression, but their voice veils less of their annoyance.
"And you, quit acting as if you are somehow superior to the rest of us. Because right now, in this second, with the end of days hanging upon our heads, you are just as mortal as we are. You have just as much to lose as the rest of us.

I could care less about your age, or about your power, or whoever you really are. But are you honestly putting whatever hostility you hold towards him ahead of the rest of existence?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: January 13, 2016, 04:20:18 pm »

Galen has stopped paying attention, instead favoring handing Buki his number and a note that says 'maybe we should punch them'.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 13, 2016, 04:27:00 pm »

Eun turns to Ao "Be silent whelp and do not presume to understand what I think or how I act. I was cast out of the heavens. I am no longer important to anything, let alone feeling superior to a ghost.

Besides that.... I already lost everything important to me. Why do you think I became what I am? I already know what despair is."
Eun turns back to "Conta", "Just know I don't trust you." Eun turns and walks out of the room. Her shadowy Aura flickering in anger.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: January 13, 2016, 04:31:59 pm »

Ao doesn't even flinch.
"Do not presume to understand losing everything......tch. Hypocrisy."
Ao doesn't bother going after Eun. If they wanted to leave, then so be it. They didn't have time to deal with an arrogant deity who lacked the self-control to control herself when she was called on her behaviour.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: January 13, 2016, 04:32:44 pm »

"Eun..."
Galen rubs his temples.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: January 13, 2016, 06:12:58 pm »

Tömas' face twitches violently for a moment before settling.

"I will put this behind me. Everyone else should as well. We have no need to squabble when Armageddon approaches. Galen, I'm sorry you had to kill your father. You don't seem to be, but that is okay.

Now then. Any potential solutions. Even if the anti-spiral has some."

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: January 13, 2016, 06:41:21 pm »

Buki had been listening to this, rather annoyed, until Galen handed him a number and a note. He read it, and couldn't agree more. "We are totally gonna grab that mech. But before that..."

Buki holds up his hand, which, after a brief application of some spiral sorcery, is clad in a large, glowing green gauntlet with drills where spikes would normally be. "Okay, since words aren't working, I'm just gonna pull a Kamina on all of the ones arguing until we can move along. Sound good?" He looks to Ao, Eun, and Tomas in particular.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 13, 2016, 06:45:04 pm »

".....for once, I'm not sure punching them in the face would work. Weren't Simon and Kamina best friends, as far as I'm aware, when he did that?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 13, 2016, 06:48:48 pm »

Galen looks at the gauntlet and sighs.
"Oh sure, he gets the scary punch and I just learned how to punch things from far away..."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 13, 2016, 06:52:21 pm »

"When Kamina did it, yes, but Simon also did it to Rossiu, and they were NOT best of friends. So it'll work."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: January 13, 2016, 06:54:09 pm »

"They still knew each other better than you know any of these people, and if the records are right, Rossiu was also in a depression enough to want to kill himself. For all you know, they might fight back."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: January 13, 2016, 07:03:55 pm »

"You're kind of on the list Ao. The mask routine is getting kind of old. I'm curious what's beneath it. But... We probably shouldn't be quarreling amongst ourselves right now. Tomas, Eun, you can try to kill each other AFTER we figure out how to save the universe. Does that sound like a good compromise?""

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: January 13, 2016, 07:15:19 pm »

THAT gets a rise out of Ao. They actually raise their voice.
"And I would be bound to strike you down if you removed it. Such is the code I live by. I must request you do not touch it."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:17:40 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: January 13, 2016, 07:22:08 pm »

"I mean, to be fair, the only people I've known to constantly wear masks are criminals. Looking like a criminal isn't a good way to garner trust."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: January 13, 2016, 07:22:28 pm »

Buki raises an eyebrow. So that one DOES have emotions. He had figured that maybe Ao was a robot that didn't want people knowing? But this might disprove that theory. "I'm not gonna remove your mask, but since it does take up your whole face, I'm gonna need an alternative place to slug you, in case future events necessitate such an action. Got a preference?"
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142