Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 142

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Anti-Spirals  (Read 81099 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: End of a Legend
« Reply #1185 on: July 23, 2015, 12:54:04 am »

Ao falls silent, and the Exalt hangs in the air for one tense moment.

Then the Exalt surges forward, the sword blazing with Spiral Energy.

True, Ao barely knew who the dead one was- only through hearsay and legends did he know who had fallen. However, they were, if briefly, a comrade in battle. And a fallen comrade must be avenged- especially one so young.

Of course, Ao had learned, many times, that mastering his anger was key to wielding a blade with grace in battle such as he did. So, he channelled his anger not into a reckless charge, but into a calculated attack, fierce and strong, burning with cold fury.

The Exalt surges past Reina's Gunmen.
"Reina, I have your back. I'll make sure it can't hit you in the back while you get out of there."

Ao surged towards the weakened, sparking arm he had struck earlier.

No shouting yet. Concentrate on the breaking of the opponent. The rest would come later.
To cover Reina's escape, Ao goes for a Magnificent Blade onto the weakened arm he struck earlier, aiming to cut it off or damage it severely.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 23, 2015, 09:08:32 am »

Buki saw everyone surge towards the enemy... He stood still for a moment. Gurren Lagann had fallen. Gimmy was dead. Darry was unconscious and Viral... Viral was out of the fight for now. He looked towards everyone else, and then down to the core drill in his hand.

"... Guys?" His voice is small, almost unheard over the comm links. His gaze is locked on that piece of the drill... That small, sparkling fragment. He looks to the Nemesis, eyes blazing. Green energy begins to wrap itself around his mech, spinning as he flicked on the Spiral Shields.

"Cover me." The Prince Buki thrusts it arms straight back, an orb of spiral energy beginning to gather in each hand.

"Gi..... Ga...."

Buki has begun charging!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 23, 2015, 11:31:43 am »

Tomas's entire Gunmen latches onto Jesse's and fuse together, emenating mass amounts of spiral power... to Jesse, it feels like she could do anything. She dashes forward swiftly and begins to tear at the Nemesis, ripping its arm off.

Galen invokes a drill and damages the arm heavily, perfect for Ao to slice off..

Jen unloads her rockets, all six of them, followed by Reina firing a massive blast of energy at the Nemesis, grabbing Darry in the meantime as Ao dashes forward and dances with his blade, until he cleanly slices off the other arm.

Buki begins to charge his Giga Drill Break, for the perfect moment to finish off the monster that killed the person he idolized.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 23, 2015, 02:55:20 pm »

"Drill....." The orbs become larges drills, wrapping around each of the Prince's arms. Buki rockets forward, aiming for the torso of the Nemesis. He holds his drills out.... Then places them together! The rotation speeds up, and they begin to turn each other, as well as Buki's gunmen as he rockets towards his foe!

"REDUX! The entire mech becomes a spinning drill, slamming into the torso of the Nemesis!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 23, 2015, 02:59:39 pm »

<Jesse! Get on the back of it, then kick it towards the kid!>

Once we get on the back of the Nemesis (assuming we do, if not just do this anyway) fire a spiral beam with all of my Spiral energy invested in it directly at the fucker! I'm at point-blank range, ain't no way I could possibly miss now!
Hopefully.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 23, 2015, 03:17:45 pm »

The Gunmen uses it's blades like climbing spikes, hooking into the thing's armor and hauling itself into position behind the shoulder blades as Jesse yells, voice carrying a ghostly resonance.

"On it! Now come here you overblown fuck! We are the purveyors of justice! WE DELIVER THE CONDEMNATION OF THE GUILTY!"

One arm hooks onto either shoulder before the legs curl up, feet placed on the thing's back, and then Jesse pulls, even while forcing her legs to throw it forwards, trying to shred it directly towards Buki.

"NOW YOU WILL SEE THE FURY OF THE RIGHTEOUS!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 23, 2015, 03:20:02 pm »

Galen gets out of the way.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 23, 2015, 03:58:47 pm »

Jen rams the enemy.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 23, 2015, 03:59:31 pm »

Ao retreats, having crippled the enemy.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 23, 2015, 04:06:56 pm »

Buki, with the help of his team, utterly annihilates the Nemesis... rays of green light flash from its chest before it explodes completely in green light.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 23, 2015, 04:17:44 pm »

Viral grunts, the Enki crushed in several places from the Nemesis's grip. He stares at the pieces of the Gurren Lagann, quietly lamenting Gimmy's death with a moment of silence.
 "Get Darry and the pieces of Gurren Lagann back to HQ; it can be repaired, it will just take some time..."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 23, 2015, 04:33:51 pm »

Buki stops spinning, and looks to Viral. "Sir, you don't look so well yourself. You should let someone take a look at the Enki, and at you..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 23, 2015, 04:50:36 pm »

"Yeah."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 23, 2015, 05:57:53 pm »

Allow me to help with that.

Disengage from fusion and apply healing to everyone via pumping spiral energy through them in massive amounts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 23, 2015, 06:03:16 pm »

Viral sighs in happiness as he takes in Tomas's heal spell.
 "All of you are amazing.. I have never seen anyone fight like that."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 142