Poll

End combat?

Yes
- 4 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 83

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [OOC]: Tomas, Minmax Elemental  (Read 77748 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Since both of you are obviously going to want to be the winners, I'll arbitrate.

Buki wins, close margin with his Spiral powers being the tipping point, and 'dirty' tactics. Reina wins at first due to more technical skill until he starts using spiral and dirty tricks.

Unless you don't want to use Spiral, which I prefer personally because I thought it wasn't something you could really call up while training, but whatever.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Isn't Buki part-Beastman though?

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only part. And I am fine with this outcome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Should we have the Tömas fusion thing being as Tömas directs the spiral energy he's providing? It can be handwaved if I'm not around as him being in sync with the other person's thoughts and doing what they want.
Even like that way.
Just to make sure I don't lose all agency while possessing someone.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should we have the Tömas fusion thing being as Tömas directs the spiral energy he's providing? It can be handwaved if I'm not around as him being in sync with the other person's thoughts and doing what they want.
Even like that way.
Just to make sure I don't lose all agency while possessing someone.
Well, all Jesse gets, at least, is Spirit Break, really. Though I was thinking she'd get something like Spirit Buster or some such when fused. EDIT: Oh, right, and Spiral Throw. Like with Footballs. Except with Cars instead.

Not sure what it would really be, after all.

But sure?

OTHEREDIT: Also, I had the idea that they'll have to work on being able to stay fused, since they don't get along all that well. Their anger and emotions feed off each other, Tömas's bigotry and hatred fueling Jesse's contempt, disgust, and frustration, which in turns fuels Tömas's rage, as well as pissing Jesse off yet more.

If they don't have something to abuse and channel that anger towards, it becomes a feedback loop that shunts them out and basically short-circuits as it attacks itself, basically.

On the other hand, if they direct their anger outwards, and allow the other to feed their anger, letting the hate flow through them, then it becomes a feedback loop of power and spiral energy, resulting in death and destruction upon the battlefield.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:01:17 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like that! I like it a lot!
Though I get the sense that Viral will not :P

EDIT: Wait, PN put this on freeform RP.
Now what then.
Sig! Onol

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was gonna let PN say how much the wall explodes, since I'm not entirely sure how much 67 Strength is in this system.

Or you could describe Tömas during it and how much it explodes.

Probably a lot, considering she was fairly strong before, and this more than quadrupled her strength, in addition to, by my best guess judging by the Gunmen rules, the fluff of how strong you are based on the points in a stat not being perfectly linear(a Gunmen would far more than be merely twice as strong, after all). And since she's probably twice as strong or more than most would be even in a Gunmen for this...Welll...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I wonder, is this still safe to join? Or do I not KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS???
Black lives matter.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm thinking Jesse wins by virtue of being fairly experienced(she was a fighting teacher for kids, after all), having a massively old and experienced dude in sync with her, and being used to fighting multiple opponents at once(again, kids). Oh, and being uber-powered up. Not to say it's an easy fight though; she's not used to fighting like this, and she's not used to fighting Spiral users. Neither is Tömas, probably, for that matter.

Maybe she accidentally hurts someone towards the end of the fight, which is what ends it and ends up shunting Tömas out.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm game. Gives me some time to try out some new Spiral Tricks, and no one's invincible. Should be a good lesson for Buki.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Yeah I checked the IC and I have no does what the hell is going on.
Black lives matter.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm thinking Jesse wins by virtue of being fairly experienced(she was a fighting teacher for kids, after all), having a massively old and experienced dude in sync with her, and being used to fighting multiple opponents at once(again, kids). Oh, and being uber-powered up. Not to say it's an easy fight though; she's not used to fighting like this, and she's not used to fighting Spiral users. Neither is Tömas, probably, for that matter.

Maybe she accidentally hurts someone towards the end of the fight, which is what ends it and ends up shunting Tömas out.
That seems a good idea, and yeah Tömas isn't experienced with fighting Spiral users; first time he did that he died. That said, yeah not an easy fight but a winnable one.
The hurting someone toward the end could even spark some conflict between her and Tömas because she's unsure if he pushed her to do it or not.
Sig! Onol

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Oh gods... When I looked up the name of Yoko's Gunman, I found a fun little piece of trivia: "According to the director, the "M" of Yoko M Tank stands for "milk". "
*sigh* Get it? Cause she's got big boobs? haha... ha... T_T

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Welp. That sounds really stupid.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

lel
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 83