Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 28021 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2014, 02:03:19 pm »

Strip the Prisoners of their uniforms then execute them, there rather useless now.

Also send some men to Poppytown, also start trying to recruit the miltia, and find out which Constables don't go to the Tavern we might be able to capture them by have two of our men in the capture uniforms drag them into the truck.

That's not true we could probably get more information out of them. Where are the enemy's bigger bases, What kind of defenses do they have in more protected bases, and stuff like that. Of course he might not know that but still we should try.

I think we should only send our men to Poppytown if we are going to do something with them. Recruiting the militia might be cool. I'm not really sure if abducting any of Constables is a good idea right now. This is just my opinion so I might be wrong on if they are good ideas or not I generally just +1 other's ideas so yeah.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2014, 03:22:02 pm »

Strip the Prisoners of their uniforms then execute them, there rather useless now.

Also send some men to Poppytown, also start trying to recruit the miltia, and find out which Constables don't go to the Tavern we might be able to capture them by have two of our men in the capture uniforms drag them into the truck.

That's not true we could probably get more information out of them. Where are the enemy's bigger bases, What kind of defenses do they have in more protected bases, and stuff like that. Of course he might not know that but still we should try.

I think we should only send our men to Poppytown if we are going to do something with them. Recruiting the militia might be cool. I'm not really sure if abducting any of Constables is a good idea right now. This is just my opinion so I might be wrong on if they are good ideas or not I generally just +1 other's ideas so yeah.

Maybe we should start whipping the both of them until they we get that info.

As for the spies. Keep working on the militia and see who their leader is and when they get supplies/payments. Also is this the base who's truck we stole from?

First Pamphlete: "Kublan Liberation: Why we are alive and why you should be too". Stories include "Failed economy leading to Lord Kull taxing the poor so his rich freinds don't go bankrupt from bad business decisions." and also "Liberators: How a group of men and women stood up against corrupt constables and the military..and won."

All fake stories but we need something right?

Train our soldiers to be better! We need more claw to shoot better right? Once we get to 2 claw we should take over Poppydown by attacking when the constables are in the tavern. We'll surround the tavern secretly and then take out the other constables quickly. Hopefully we can get them to surrender quickly and have the village pledge allegiance to us.

Also have our Leitenant recruit more guys since we have enough guns. Unless they want money in that case no. We need volunteers.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2014, 04:06:49 pm »

"Liberators: How a group of men and women stood up against corrupt constables and the military..and won."

That's not really a good idea. Once again, we want no recognition from the government. Our goal is to increase general dissent, making it easier to capture towns and convert soldiers.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2014, 04:39:28 pm »

"Corrupt constables kill old lady for not being productive enough...Justice system is unable to find a crime it says and is trowing the case out."

Better?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2014, 06:51:31 pm »

"Corrupt constables kill old lady for not being productive enough...Justice system is blames old woman's working habits."

Better?

Bettered it.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2014, 04:45:24 pm »

You leave the two soldiers in their room to recover, and have another training session with your troops, while your lieutenant goes out recruiting. Unfortunately, only one of them seems to learn much of anything, while the lieutenant finds 10 volunteers.

The agent continues working on the militia, and begins slipping the seeds of dissent into their minds. They begin to be a little less sure about the government, looking around at the poverty in the village, and they might defect.

Finally, your printing press arrives, and the workers await orders as to what they should write.

A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2015, 04:15:10 pm »

Train some more?  ((I don't really know what to suggest besides that so it is up to you guys to decide what we should do.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2015, 04:18:05 pm »

Give a rabble-rousing speech!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2015, 01:30:41 am »

Send some of our volunteers into near the militia base. Have them openly stage a protest with us giving a small speech about Kulanian dignity and how things were better without Lord Kull or his military goons.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2015, 05:47:40 pm »

Send some of our volunteers into near the militia base. Have them openly stage a protest with us giving a small speech about Kulanian dignity and how things were better without Lord Kull or his military goons.
+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2015, 10:03:31 am »

Player is this dead?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2015, 10:06:01 am »

No, I'm waiting for more actions.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:59 am »

+1
+1, and the fresh troops and the agents keep on training.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2015, 05:23:08 am »

+1
+1, and the fresh troops and the agents keep on training.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2015, 07:15:13 pm »

You and some of your men head down to the militia base to protest. The militiamen calmly listen to your speech, uninterested, until the leader, holding an assault rifle, raises it up and empties it into the sky. When the gunshots taper off, he calmly stares you down.

"You are to disperse immediately, or you will be forced to disperse. I am, and my men, are armed."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26