- 4 (44.4%)
Sure, but it should have a limit.
- 0 (0%)
Other...
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 09, 2014, 05:28:09 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Age of the hydra, a new life (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA) (page 13!)  (Read 44165 times)

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Age of the hydra (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA)
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2014, 07:25:16 pm »

They will hail the Age of the Hydra! They will worship our greatness! All in due time, though, but soon enough. First: troll hunting. Next: Goblins! Finally, we hunt down any other beasts that dare get in our way. Roc? Just a large bird to feast upon. Minotaurs? Stupid, axe-wielding cows. Other hydras? They pale in comparison to our glory. We will rule this world, and someday, the world below as well.
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2014, 07:29:08 pm »

the other hydras lade fun of us when were were thin and pale. now we will show them. We'll show them allll!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2014, 09:27:56 pm »

That's it! I don`t have to deal with all this. You are all just jealous that you dont have such mind powers like me!

*Practice using my mind powers to strangle any humans we run into.*

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2014, 10:07:34 pm »

(Please dont mod this in)

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2014, 11:18:17 pm »

They will hail the Age of the Hydra! They will worship our greatness! All in due time, though, but soon enough. First: troll hunting. Next: Goblins! Finally, we hunt down any other beasts that dare get in our way. Roc? Just a large bird to feast upon.* Minotaurs? Stupid, axe-wielding cows. Other hydras? They pale in comparison to our glory. We will rule this world, and someday, the world below as well.
the other hydras lade fun of us when were were thin and pale. now we will show them. We'll show them allll!
Can we wear shinies? I say we decorate ourselves with shinies to show our glory.
*Just a note: you are still a bit allergic to feathers. They make you choke.
While you bathe in your greatness, head one seems to have eaten too many dwarves (but that would affect you as a whole if that actually did happen).
That's it! I don`t have to deal with all this. You are all just jealous that you dont have such mind powers like me!

*Practice using my mind powers to strangle any humans we run into.*
While the other heads are like 'what are you doing,' head one just stares and concentrates hard on everything she sees. This makes you think of something you thought about this earlier:
The only thing you strangled with your mind powers is obviously your decision-making abilities :/
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2014, 01:00:53 am »

Go to a keep to ask for a quest, when they don't give you a quest you simply eat the ruler, then find the nearest other megabeast and challenge it to a dual of the beasts.

(AT some point we should also eat a king, because kings are tasty and have treasure)
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2014, 03:17:32 am »

Keep hunting trolls!

If we don't find one in a day or so, chant nonononononono at one-heads until they tell us wheeee

Or hide nearby and wait for them to mention a troll in idle speak. We might even get to hear them telling tales about us!
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2014, 03:22:09 am »

I agree, kings are often rich in Iron.

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2014, 10:22:45 pm »

It'll be a literal royal feast! Lords and ladies alike will be greatly appreciated guests. If you know what I'm sayin'.
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2014, 02:49:22 am »

Lets go eat some necromancers instead, who knows maybe the rest of you heads will gain some magic mind powers like me.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2014, 10:08:17 am »

Lets go eat some necromancers instead, who knows maybe the rest of you heads will gain some magic mind powers like me.
Assign Head 1 to Head 6 therapy duty.
I do stuff, I guess

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2014, 11:18:01 am »

Can we wear shinies? I say we decorate ourselves with shinies to show our glory.
Perhaps we can find someone to nail on some scales made of gold to replace the scales that we've lost so far.

But that'll have to wait until we start RULING over people instead of KILLING them. And for that, we must learn how to speak!
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Croneman12

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 21, 2014, 11:54:28 pm »

One heads must get their complex ritual language from somewhere right? What if they have the secrets to it hidden away in one of the villages we destroyed?

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2014, 12:20:15 am »

I still think reading is an intrinsic ability that can be absorbed by eating corpses.
I do stuff, I guess

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2014, 10:05:49 pm »

I'm hungry.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17