Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A FB made of flame, dead dwarfs, vaporised water and burning cagetraps.  (Read 2659 times)

hiroshi42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A FB made of flame, dead dwarfs, vaporised water and burning cagetraps.
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 08:45:52 pm »

From what I remember playing with fire clowns even while caged the temperature effect is still there, so a wooden cage could ignite even after caging the beastie.  And I think that it is additive, so if you had more than one flaming critter they can raise the temperature high enough to melt any cage
'Your' jetpack was last seen attached to a nuclear powered science tank on Mars.
It's faster to write "!!science!!" than any of the synonyms: "mad science", "dwarvern science", or "crimes against the laws of god and man".

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 09:30:36 pm »

Quite the FB......
The worst I've ever had to deal with was a giant, flame-spewing BUNNY RABBIT.

That one was interesting....
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Edward Evjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 12:39:26 am »

Thanks for posting that. That's fantastic.
My best FB released vapors that put any creature into eternal slumber.
After the beast was shot dead, I had not lost a single dwarf but about 30 dwarfs were in a coma that they did not wake up from.

That was the same fortress where a baby committed suicide by bungee jumping a volcano. Without a bungee. His mother was possessed at the time.

Skuggen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 01:57:29 am »

That was the same fortress where a baby committed suicide by bungee jumping a volcano. Without a bungee. His mother was possessed at the time.

"Phew, I managed to placate the spirit before it drove me mad. Back to caring for my little boy/girl!"

"Yeah, about that..."

I can't remember ever having an FB made of something weird. Closest was a recent one made of sand. A dwarven child tore it in half with a single scratch (though it killed 5 dwarfs before that).

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 06:40:58 pm »

My god. I love this.

Why are my FBs always so lame?

Well rather fittingly since Thanksgiving was just yesterday I genned up a world that has a towering one-eyes turkey.  'GOBBLE GOBBLE MOTHERFUCKERS!'
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.
Pages: 1 [2]