Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57

Author Topic: Operation Overlord, Day Five: Game Over! Town, Town-Ally, and Survivor Victory!  (Read 110254 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Overlord, Day Five: Day 3: 1 replacement needed!
« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2015, 03:10:29 pm »

Mastahcheese are you saying there's a reason not to be chill with your vote/not vote?
I was expecting there to at least be a response to what I had said. I'm wary of people who seem to just drop a conversation at an unvote, because it feels like a guilty conscience breathing a sigh of relief, if that makes sense to you.
Mastahcheese, I think you've gotten all the answers you're going to get from your question about Caz's wagon. Can I see your answer about Scripten?
Could I ask you to restate the question? Sorry, but I'm mentally preoccupied right now and don't have time to look back for it.

Shamrock: Just look at what I said to flabort, as I don't feel like retyping what's basically the same answer.

I think more on everything later when I don't have work-related stress on me. My mind isn't in this right now.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 16, 2015, 03:33:11 pm »

mastahcheese: My question was why you never commented on the size of Scripten's wagon and the people voting for him, in spite of it being larger than the one on Caz (in response to your asking about people's reasons for joining her wagon).
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 16, 2015, 05:31:52 pm »

Comrade Shamerock yes, I did forget who my green-vote was on, and no I still don't consider a green-vote to mean I trust them completely.

Unvote, Unvote, Oragamiscienceguy, Tiruin If I claimed cop, here and now, what would each of you do with the knowledge of the existing cop(s)? (I'm not claiming cop, though)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 16, 2015, 06:25:29 pm »

I would call you a liar. I don't think that there would be three cops in a game of this size, and I would wonder why you didn't claim earlier or give any information of what you knew.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

flabort, I don't think you ever actually answered this question.

flabort[/b], since we had definite confirmation that TolyK was a cop, what do you have to say about your third party miller claim versus his result on you?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would call you a liar. I don't think that there would be three cops in a game of this size, and I would wonder why you didn't claim earlier or give any information of what you knew.
Good. Because if I said I was it would be a lie, so don't let yourself think for a moment that I am.
flabort, I don't think you ever actually answered this question.

flabort[/b], since we had definite confirmation that TolyK was a cop, what do you have to say about your third party miller claim versus his result on you?
Apparently I didn't.
I still think it's weird, because as my role is written Mafia should not have been an alignment that I should have been detected as, so I think the result was messed with, either by TolyK's role or someone else.
The Cyan Menace

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 16, 2015, 07:54:03 pm »

Good. Because if I said I was it would be a lie, so don't let yourself think for a moment that I am.
Flabort, how would you have responded if I said I'd believe you. (not saying that I would, cause if I did, it would be a lie, so don't let yourself think for a moment that I would.)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 16, 2015, 08:01:01 pm »

mastahcheese: My question was why you never commented on the size of Scripten's wagon and the people voting for him, in spite of it being larger than the one on Caz (in response to your asking about people's reasons for joining her wagon).
Because that was a case where everything that Scripten said seemed (In my eyes) to justify people being suspicious of him. I didn't get that same feeling with Caz, so I was more aware of it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 16, 2015, 08:23:52 pm »

Sorry guys, have to end the day a bit early.  Gimme a second to compile the votes and figure out what's happening.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 16, 2015, 08:33:37 pm »

After the orders came down, accusations flew around the camp, and fingers were pointed wildly.  Finally, one soldier pinned PFC Walter Smith to the ground while another lowered his rifle and shot him through the head.

Afterwards, everyone went to his tent to check his belongings.  One of the soldiers turned to another and said, "So, anything to say whether he was a spy?"

"She." another soldier corrected, tossing him a set of identification papers.  Flipping through them revealed that "his" real name was Antonia Fric, a high level German spy and master of disguise.  A great cry went up amongst the remaining soldiers: they had found one of the culprits.

Tiruin has been lynched.  She was a Foreign Agent Field Medic (mafia).

origamiscienceguy has been put on lookout duty.

Night Three has begun!  It will end at this time on Monday, or earlier if everyone gets in their action declarations.

Final Votecounts:
Unfortunate Accident Voting:
mastahcheese(0):
TheDarkStar(0):
Deathsword(0):
Persus13(0):
Vivalas(1): origamiscienceguy
Tiruin(2): Comrade Shamrock, flabort
origamiscienceguy(0):
flabort(1): Persus13
Comrade Shamrock(0):
Deus Asmoth(0):
No Lynch(0):
Not Voting: mastahcheese, TheDarkStar, Deathsword, Vivalas, Tiruin, Deus Asmoth

Lookout Voting:
mastahcheese(0):
TheDarkStar(0):
Deathsword(0):
Persus13(1): Persus13
Vivalas(0):
Tiruin(0):
origamiscienceguy(1): flabort
flabort(0):
Comrade Shamrock(0):
Deus Asmoth(0):
Not Voting: mastahcheese, TheDarkStar, Deathsword, Vivalas, Tiruin, origamiscienceguy, Comrade Shamrock, Deus Asmoth

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Overlord, Day Five: Day Four: Another One Bites The Dust
« Reply #520 on: January 18, 2015, 12:13:26 pm »

Morning breaks, and you find Persus13 dead in his tent.  A quick survey of his belongings reveals nothing particular about him, and the bullet is of the same style as the one that killed TolyK

Persus13 was a Soldier (Town)

Unfortunate Accident Voting:
mastahcheese(0):
TheDarkStar(0):
Deathsword(0):
Vivalas(0):
origamiscienceguy(0):
flabort(0):
Comrade Shamrock(0):
Deus Asmoth(0):
No Lynch(0):
Not Voting: mastahcheese, TheDarkStar, Deathsword, Vivalas, origamiscienceguy, flabort, Comrade Shamrock, Deus Asmoth

Lookout Voting:
mastahcheese(0):
TheDarkStar(0):
Deathsword(0):
Vivalas(0):
origamiscienceguy(0):
flabort(0):
Comrade Shamrock(0):
Deus Asmoth(0):
Not Voting: mastahcheese, TheDarkStar, Deathsword, Vivalas, origamiscienceguy, flabort, Comrade Shamrock, Deus Asmoth

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 18, 2015, 12:37:26 pm »

Bah, humbug.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 18, 2015, 12:42:15 pm »

origamiscienceguy, what did you see?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 18, 2015, 12:45:19 pm »

Hrm. Well, I have some interesting results, but I'd like to hear from our lookout first about what they saw last night.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 18, 2015, 12:54:57 pm »

So, obvious questions now.

Deus did you find a scum?
Oragami Did you watch, and who did you see?

Less obvious questions now.

Vivilas [Voice=ApetureScienceTurret]Are you still there?[/Voice] I'd like your analysis of Day 3, like you promised would happen when you got to a computer.
4maskwolf Any luck finding a replacement for Deathsword?
Deathsword If you recover before a replacement is found, what do you think of Mastahcheese and Shamrock right now?
TheDarkStar Have you noticed anyone acting strange to each other?
Mastahcheese You're sure you didn't lie about what you saw night 1? [Voice=GLaDOS]When you are done telling the truth, there will be cake[/voice].
The Cyan Menace

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57