Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14925 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2014, 10:43:50 am »

You led Kate to him, you can assume that taken care of.

Since teenage girls can be trusted with horribly wounded people. Alone.

In any case, flip the channel to the news. See if there is anything about the murder, stones, or anything else that is interesting.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2014, 02:07:07 pm »

meh, tv is slow, use the internet instead.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2014, 02:15:31 pm »

But the internet lacks the magical plot-seeking device that the Television has possessed since its creation!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2014, 02:55:04 pm »

But the internet lacks the magical plot-seeking device that the Television has possessed since its creation!
But it does have Omniscient search engine.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2014, 09:13:55 pm »

Mentally ask the sword what our power is, why it is helping us and why it was a meteor. Also realize that it could probably access our private thoughts.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2014, 12:21:38 am »

ask sword what Exactly are we suppose to do and why. Also, consider going into college by studying really hard.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2014, 03:52:26 am »

We got four actions with one vote each. However only the tv and internet are not compatible so...

Tv or internet?

Should both, neither or one(and which one) of the ask sword go through?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2014, 04:38:43 am »

Ask the sword.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2014, 06:34:14 am »

>Both. Also multitask, access the internet on a smartphone whilst channel surfing.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2014, 06:45:14 am »

>Both. Also multitask, access the internet on a smartphone whilst channel surfing.
+1. That's something a lot of people actually do, minus the whole sword thing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2014, 07:01:30 am »

I have a feeling that if people had telepathic swords, they'd do it as well. Or find a way to reroute their television and internet through it to do all three simultaneously :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2014, 07:11:35 am »

But the sword is our blood.....

I AM BECOME INTERNET, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2014, 03:29:20 pm »

(Money roll 1D4(1=smartphone, 2=phone with internet, 3=just phone, 4=empty: 2)At last, you are too poor for a smartphone, but your phone has internet so you use that as you switch to the news.

After some news on the war, you get this "Residents of the city Tameworth were shocked today when a middle aged man turn up dead in the middle of the local mall. The man, who still remains unknown, seem to of been slashed to dead by garden shears. The odd thing that seem to be that despite the busyness of the place his body was found, no one heard anything and the cctv strangely develop a glitch at the time of the murder."

The tv switch to a police spokesmen "It is clear that the suspect is either very lucky or has access to the camera room, thus we have measures to find out the truth of this vicious attack."

It goes back to the newswoman "Police are also investigating an attack on students Gorden Greengrass and Kate Mirelurk in the same city. They do not believe it to be related. The students were, according to the young girl, attacked by a mad man before a-"

She turn to the side and mouths 'really?' before turning back to the camera "'A ruby red knight from the days of lore wielding a sanguine blade to slay the beast.'" she sighs "did we really need to say the direct quote? Couldn't we left out the flowery words?" she composes herself "Police found neither the mad man nor-" you can see the twitch 'ruby swordwoman' at the site."

Mentally ask the sword what our power is, why it is helping us and why it was a meteor. Also realize that it could probably access our private thoughts.

Your ability to turn the thrall into that gem? you feel a sharp sensational at your chest where the necklace rest I have not come across it before. Our powers? Power over blood, but there are limits. You could pull all the blood from a person, but even the weakest of mortals have a magic field that would interfere with ours attempts and with the fact you have only just gained us outside of a blood pact means such a deed would be impossible.

Still, manipulating ours' blood is easier, as your circlet proved and the fact you can manifest us at all. The woman that...used me
the feeling of your blood slivering without the rest of the body is a odd one She could not until 4 days had pasted. You can heal using shed blood that will improve as you do, but it will never be a 1 to 1 healing. I had one user finding a way to heal others with it. He also found a willing participant has their magic field interfere less.

Of course you are faster, tougher and stronger then someone of similar fitness, but exactly how much seem to vary on the person. For example, you are one of the slowest users I have ever had and your magic is somewhat lacking, but you are very strong. I haven't seen you take a hit so I don't know how you would stack up.

Why? I had no choice, we bonded the moment you pick me up. Not even my creator was that quick and she made me from part of her own soul at this, the voice changes to female sounding What? You assume I was male so I sounded male to you. Now you know I was made from a female, your mind saw me as female. I have no gender, just what you believe to be true.

As for the meteor, my last user track his target to a plane. He destroy the plane and the 'meteor' was mostly left over magic.

Nothing I haven't seen before and I'm hardly judgmental. I had two Nazis and one KKK member users in my past so I already seen the worst of humanity.

ask sword what Exactly are we suppose to do and why. Also, consider going into college by studying really hard.

I am merely a tool, but I will advise you if you need guidance. I have seen a lot, but I don't know everything.

Higher eduction is always a good goal. Not one a sword like me is good for, but don't let me stop you. A peaceful cycle would be a novel experience. I think the last one was...Jack the ripper, I think. After the murders of course. Nice fellow after he mellow out.

[]Stuff?
[]sleep?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2014, 03:46:12 pm »

Ask it to perhaps be more judgemental, then go to sleep.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 03:50:21 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2014, 04:02:00 pm »

So the sword is female. At least now it *probably* will be less creepy that it is watching us.

First, name the sword. It can talk, it is a sword, so it needs a name. A girl name, maybe a flower. Rosa rubiginosa? Rubiginosa for short? Ask for its name first, two names will just confuse the poor thing.

Come to think of it, we should probably pick a super hero name ourselves. It isn't like we have any reason to hide our true identity, but isn't that what heroes do? Maybe Mysterious Bishoujo Gun Fighter Summoner Blood Controller President Jona. Misses President for short.

Then we should probably get something to eat. Because we haven't eaten since this sword showed up and I am not letting myself starve!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12