Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14923 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2014, 05:20:16 am »

"Hunuh? oh, that doesn't matter right now. It isn't like it's hard to remember me. So anyway, I need some help doing some research on this thing, and you seem like the perfect person for the job. I need you to find out if it shows up in any lore or whatever, and anything you can learn about what it can do. I'll meet you back here tomorrow, ok?"

blatantly sidestep question about identity and attempt to get her to do my research for me.
+1
Celebrate the fact that we almost definitely are not hallucinating or otherwise crazy through whatever action comes to mind.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2014, 09:31:19 am »

blatantly sidestep question about identity and attempt to get her to do my research for me.

"Hunuh? oh, that doesn't matter right now. It isn't like it's hard to remember me." Bookworm give you a look as she tries to place your face "So anyway, I need some help doing some research on this thing, and you seem like the perfect person for the job. I need you to find out if it shows up in any lore or whatever, and anything you can learn about what it can do. I'll meet you back here tomorrow, ok?"

She look like she going to call you out, but shakes her head "Fine, but I expect answers tomorrow, I'm not working for free." she look to the stairs where footsteps can be heard from "You best go. I'll unlock the window so you can leave unnoticed." she does so.

Landing outsides the building, you wonder at what to do.

[]Powering down would be a good start.
[]You are an hour late for going home. You are cutting it close as is it.
[]Best give a once over to the impact site in the park before the rain start and wash away anything.
[]other?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2014, 11:47:27 am »

Go to impact side, give it a once-over, then power down, and go over it all over again. then go home.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2014, 07:27:05 pm »

Any more?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2014, 01:46:40 am »

Go to impact side, give it a once-over, then power down, and go over it all over again. then go home.
+1
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2014, 10:24:31 am »

You quickly rush to the impact site. The rectangle mark that the sword made with the cracks leading outwards make you wonder how the blade in your hand is not snapped in half.

You then notice that some of the cracks don't match with the sword's landing. You follow them to another impact point. This one in the shape of a body.

You note a faint trail of bloody footprints leading away. You hear a faint yell, off into the distance of the trail.

What to do?
[]Follow the red blood road
[]Rush to the yell
[]Finish off searching the area. No need to rush.
[]Head home(and power down)
[]other?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2014, 12:08:22 pm »

follow the red blood road
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2014, 03:54:29 pm »

Normally I'll wait longer, but are you guys really going to do anything other then...

follow the red blood road

You follow the footprints, finding a body wearing the male uniform of your school, bloodied. The footprints continue past.

You approach the body. You know the person, Gorden Greengrass. He in the year above you. Getting closer you notice that he still breathing.

A memory pop up in your mind. Didn't you overhear Kate Mirelurk(your class) mentioning that she was going on a date with him today. Where is she?

You hear a shill cry. You rush along the blood path. Over the top of the hill you spot Kate, crawling backward from a red figure that walking towards her.

For a moment, you entertain the idea that this is just some student film, but you discard that idea.

You...

[]Charge! Knock it off balance.
[]Move in for the attack. Kate isn't a victim, she bait for a sneak attack.
[]Yell! You don't know if you can cover the space quickly enough to ensure Kate's survival.
[]Other?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2014, 04:57:29 pm »

Charge, silently, coming up behind the red figure, but watch it. IF it looks like you won't make it in time, then yell some words I'm not supposed to know at it to draw its attention.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2014, 05:34:05 pm »

Charge, silently, coming up behind the red figure, but watch it. IF it looks like you won't make it in time, then yell some words I'm not supposed to know at it to draw its attention.
this
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2014, 06:30:55 pm »

this
+1
Try and turn the headpiece into some sort of projectile and launch it at the figure.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2014, 12:43:27 am »

You charge, silently as you can, which as it turns out, not very. May have something to do with full plate shape your blood armour takes.

[70] Still, the red figure doesn't seem too observant and you swing [5+20(unaware foe)=25] missing mostly, you did nick it's arm. To recover you lash out with a kick [6] which misses the now aware being.

Now that you got a clear look, you see that you face what you can best describe as a mummy without it's bandages.

You stand facing a Thrall the blade whisper to you.

Spoiler: your stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thrall (click to show/hide)

[]Battle plan

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2014, 12:44:50 am »

Stab it until it stops moving.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2014, 12:48:56 am »

take it cautious for now, keep my distance and use my superior reach to chip away at it (arm + sword > arm + nothing) while observing its motions and actions to learn more about how this thing fights.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2014, 01:12:01 am »

take it cautious for now, keep my distance and use my superior reach to chip away at it (arm + sword > arm + nothing) while observing its motions and actions to learn more about how this thing fights.
+1
Try and manipulate the sword to have better reach, aim for the arms and legs when attacking.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12