Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14958 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2014, 12:56:38 pm »

Scare the shit out of whatsherface.
Then ask if she can help figure out what the hell is going on.

Yes, this is a bad idea.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:17:45 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2014, 08:07:37 pm »

Scare the shit out of whatsherface.
Then ask if she can help figure out what the hell is going on.

Yes, this is a bad idea.
>.>
I...
I'm staying out of this
not voting for or against this proposed action in any way
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2014, 08:23:20 pm »

Try and screw around with the blade and armor, see if they can be shaped or controlled to an extent. Also, wonder what the hell we're doing with our lives, seeing as looking like a deranged killer from some sort of poorly-made slasher film probably doesn't have much to do with our plans for the future.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2014, 03:00:40 am »

I should note that the wounds and armour do not appear on your head and face. They were not mention on account of the transformation noting that and there no mirror. You also don't look like a deranged killer, just a girl in red armour and would like the voices in her head to stop saying otherwise.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2014, 03:03:18 am »

Try to see if we can move just as easily in the armor, with some light exercises that may or may not attract unwanted attention from plot important NPCS.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2014, 09:06:28 am »

It a three way fight tie for Freljord's pride your action(s)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2014, 09:17:32 am »

Try to see if we can move just as easily in the armor, with some light exercises that may or may not attract unwanted attention from plot important NPCS.
I'll swap support to this. +1
Take a closer look at this text!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2014, 11:40:15 am »

You start with some jogging on the spot, since you don't really don't have that much room. You don't feel much change in weight so you move on to star-

OH GOD!(Bad roll on star jumps)

You are now on the second floor and the Library now has a hole through said floor. On other news, seem that the armour increase your strength and toughness.

On other pressing news, Bookworm seem of moved from her place, judging by the fact she in front of you.

[]"I have a good reason for this...(input)"
[]"You saw nothing." Eyebrows
[]"(Input)"
[]Through the window!
[]Just walk off. Maybe the shock will hold until you are out of sight of her.
[]Plan B(Input)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:41:58 am by scapheap »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2014, 12:26:32 pm »

well, she's seen the sword anyway... "Sorry about the mess, looks like I misjudged my jump." *steps away from hole in floor* "So, do you know anything about this sword?" *shows sword to bookworm* She'd know about weird stuff like this if anyone would.
don't bother hiding what obviously happened, and ask the nerd for information.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2014, 07:18:24 pm »

Just a nudge before I sleep.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2014, 07:30:46 pm »

+1, attempt to shift some of the armor into a helmet or other form of head protection in case future activities involve crashing through ceilings.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2014, 07:36:49 am »

-attempt to shift some of the armor into a helmet or other form of head protection in case future activities involve crashing through ceilings.(Since it a free action and won't effect the current situation)

"Sorry about the mess, looks like I misjudged my jump." You dust yourself off as you step away from the hole. You put the sword in front of you "So, do you know anything about this sword?" you asks.

Bookworm wordless work her mouth before slipping off her glasses and wiping them with a cloth. Putting them back on, she peers at sword. "Nothing come to mind, miss." she focuses on you "Now then, who are you?" Strange, you may not remember her name, but you are the Class President, hardly a nobody.

While this is happening, you try and create some head gear. You feel some blood move to your forehead. Picking it off, you see that no where near a helmet(but in red).

[]I am(input)
[]other

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2014, 11:24:39 am »

"Hunuh? oh, that doesn't matter right now. It isn't like it's hard to remember me. So anyway, I need some help doing some research on this thing, and you seem like the perfect person for the job. I need you to find out if it shows up in any lore or whatever, and anything you can learn about what it can do. I'll meet you back here tomorrow, ok?"

blatantly sidestep question about identity and attempt to get her to do my research for me.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2014, 05:54:35 pm »

As Class President, we have the authority to rile up anyone to do what we want! Besides, as a Magic Girl, we have to work on our fancy speeches.

"I am the protector of Justice, the warrior who walks these halls removing evil, children look up to me, students want to be me, and adults bow before me. I control the budget, the lunch menu, and the hall monitors. Delinquents beware, for I am....

CLASS PRESIDENT JONA!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2014, 04:56:21 am »

Vote is tied, need breaking.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12