Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14949 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2014, 04:47:11 pm »

>.>

We are playing Jona....
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2014, 04:50:51 pm »

>.>

We are playing Jona....
yep.
<.<
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2014, 04:53:58 pm »

yep.
<.<

*Tilts head confused*

Well, Pele is going to be her own character. Lets separate Jona from her.

I say Nuclear family, the eldest. Two siblings, a younger brother and sister about the same age. Maybe twins.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2014, 05:00:18 pm »

>.>
it's ok.

anyways, nuclear family, sure
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 05:05:23 pm »

Younger sister or brother?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2014, 05:11:38 pm »

twins, sister is elder by 5 mins.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2014, 06:09:16 pm »

>Briefly reactivate the armor. Try not to conjure the sword though.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2014, 06:14:36 pm »

>Briefly reactivate the armor. Try not to conjure the sword though.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2014, 05:17:26 pm »

"Well, I live with my parents and the twins."

The doctor nods "Good, do tell them about so if it does take a worse turn, it can be dealt with sooner. Not that I think it will, but better safe then sorry." He write some notes on a scrap piece of paper "A copy of my notes of your check up." He hand it to you and waves you goodbye.
Standing outside, you muse on what to do

[]Library still open, maybe you can find a book on red comets?
[]The river bank is fairly empty at the moment, you could chill there? Or see what what with this sword?
[]You only half a hour late, maybe you shouldn't push your luck and head home?
[]There may of been something else?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:21 pm »

read the doc's notes -> riverbank -> get sword -> inspect sword/armor for markings -> hide sword/armor -> go library -> research markings.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:29:56 pm by Lenglon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2014, 05:25:41 pm »

I would say

read note=> Go to Library. It is probably almost empty right now, with only the librarian and one very-plot important person. We can inspect it there, if our sword/armor really does exist outside of our head.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2014, 05:26:58 pm »

I would say

read note=> Go to Library. It is probably almost empty right now, with only the librarian and one very-plot important person. We can inspect it there, if our sword/armor really does exist outside of our head.
+1
Take a closer look at this text!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2014, 05:29:30 pm »

I would say

+1
+1

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2014, 07:47:33 pm »

I would say

+1
+1
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2014, 12:35:46 pm »

You unfold the note. It says Jona came in at 4:14, believing to have an concussion. Symptoms were more in line with shock(consistent lag in reflex(half a second), monotone voice. Note: Odd lack of shaking). Jona reported hallucination of a sword after seeing a a flash of red. Possible blow to the head, but couldn't find any head wounds. No other things of note.

You fold it up again and pocket it. You then head to the library.

It, as you predicted, nearly empty. The quiet bookworm, Peter? Pell? It was a boy's name... Oh well you can easily recognize her face, those green eyes, pale skin, black hair that falls in front of the girl face to hide from the world. She seem to be doing her math homework already. We only just got it a hour and a half ago, girl!

Anyway, you came here to do something other then gawk at the bookworm. You slip to romance corner, giving a mock salute to the busted camera, making this place of the library a blind spot. After making sure a kissing couple ain't around, you mental feel around and pull.

This time, you see wounds appear on your arms. Looking down, you can also see appearing on your legs. In fact, you can feel them opening all over your body. Thank god you not feeling pain from them.

Blood flows out of the wounds and surround your body, solidifying into that armour. A spike of blood extends from your hand and pop the sword is now in your right hand.

You give another look, but thankfully, no one has walked in while you were summoning the armour and blade.

[]actions?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12