Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh: Apocalypse (Permadeath Yugioh RP) (OOC)  (Read 23198 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Apocalypse (Permadeath Yugioh RP) (OOC)
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2014, 03:31:50 pm »

I am gonna loot SO MANY BOTS. you know, when we fight them.

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2014, 05:39:33 pm »

um anyone mind if i was to add to my characters history/appearance

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2014, 06:30:18 pm »

Should note that I'm using reality's 8000 rather than the anime's 4000.  When the turn is up, you'll see why.

um anyone mind if i was to add to my characters history/appearance

Your character hasn't entered the game yet, so that's fine if you want to change a few things.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2014, 06:50:58 pm »

Anyone else worried?

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2014, 06:58:38 pm »

awesome forgot to note a few things so ill get to work on editing that now

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2014, 07:52:45 pm »

Name: Ruby Fallingen
Appearance:
Height: 4'11"
Build: Slim looking almost malnourished
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: Black-shoulder length
Clothing: A large black coat which is too big for her and the sleeves pass by her hands a little and the bottom reaches near her ankles though it was a trench coat, a thick black and white stripped scarf used to cover her face leaving only her eyes and hair visible. under this she had a black short long sleeved top and pair of dark blue jeans on. Her boots gave her a couple of inches of height and they went up to her just under her knees with black and white stockings under her jeans. Her duel-disk was made of brass and iron, looking very steam punk. The large brass generator and tubes along the bottom weighs it down a little more but due to the disk itself being a little smaller than average it is light enough to carry even when her blood is being sapped from her to power it. Down the arm she kept her duel-disk was covered in cuts and holes caused by the needle which she covered with bandages and other cleanish material that she could keep pressure on the wound. One of her eyes is covered with a bandage which caused only one eye of her face being the only visible piece of skin on her body apart from her fingers. Her eye was injured from the wasteland like conditions she had to travel through so it got infected slowly getting to the point where she could barely see out of it so she just covered it up and just used to working with the single eye. with though most of her clothes were dirty or torn since she didn’t really have much else to wear and she hadn't found anything else she could really wear to replace it.

Back-story: She grew up with only her father, her mother dying during childbirth complications. As she grew up she was very sheltered her father not wanting her to get hurt by the people on the outside so she became very shy and anti-social since she had been told for most of her life that people are not to be trusted and they are dangerous. While growing up her father gave her a few things one mainly being her mothers old deck of yugioh cards and he told her the lessons she learns while playing with him may save her life one day though she didn’t think to much of it since she didn’t know the real damage of the outside yet. Her father was kind enough though to give her a friend which was an old tamagochi device he had "found" while he was away from home. She took it and had it as her only kind of relationship with something else alive apart from her father. Though at the age of 15 her father passed away causing her for the first time to actually have to venture out of her home she had heard what it was like and seen a little from her window but she didn’t think it was as bad as she had been told until she actually stepped out for the first time. She met her first proper duelist, she wasn’t very good at the game though her father had taught her but she didn’t really have much of a choice when it didn’t let her escape from it. The duel disk she had taken from her father which he had told her would keep her safe in an event she had to duel a robot though when the duel started to watched the life gauge rise as she felt a sharp pain in her forearm which seemed to intensify as she took damage though it wouldn’t be until after the duel she would find out why. After she had finished the duel with the stranger it had been close she started to feel a little light headed as she took the disk of her arm to find out what was going on she saw a needle that slid into her arm that was taking her blood to a generator with an inscription that seemed to be scratched into the braced that wrapped around her wrist seemingly written by her deceased father “No harm will befall my angel” not knowing what it meant she just assumed that it needed her blood to power some kind of shield. though she won she was more scared than before of this outside place and took what she could, finding that she wasn’t able to stay close to her home anymore eventually having to say goodbye to it for good she took with her only a few things old music box she had to help her sleep at night and the radio her father always seemed to hold onto. she listened too it and heard a white noise but this seemed to keep her calm to any of the noises that may have startled her while she was carrying on through towns. Though her first encounter with a robot was the most terrifying experience of her life and though the duel was long and grueling it finally ended in a draw as they were both drained of life points and she heard the shots fire as she was close to falling unconscious from blood loss but she didn't get hurt by the bullets though she passed out for a few hours waking up feeling ill and weak knowing she would have to learn to fix herself properly after the duel siphoning the blood back into her system or get proper medical treatment because she knew that if she wasn't lucky she would have died.She would steal food when she could and at other times she went hungry trying to spend a little time as possible with other people but this would change a little too soon for her to like. As she learned more about the world and what had truly happened to it or what little knowledge she would get from the few people she spoke too and journals she managed to read she realized that the duel disk she had would give her only a slightly higher chance to withstand a loss to a robot or other harmful entity though the damage to her system she may sustain in regular duels may become dangerous to her. She took relish in the knowledge that she was starting to become better at surviving as would commonly fall asleep reading journals from the deceased and sustaining herself on stolen food and drink in an abandoned building within or outside of a town now knowing how to survive in this strange outside.

Devices:
(Put a charge between 40-60 percent on each of these.  While not required, I would request that you keep them from all being the same and all being at max charge.)
1- A wireless radio that doesn’t pick up a signal and plays only static (45% charge)
2- A small music box where the ballet figure is missing (30% charge)
3- Very old Tamagochi device (60% charge)

Decklist

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

um... may have overdone it alittle cause i got carried away. -m..must restrain myself instead of getting indetail of each of the events-
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 07:55:16 pm by Annachie »

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2014, 07:57:18 pm »

FRAGGIN SIMOCHI

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2014, 04:34:41 pm »

hmm I didn't expect this low powered archetype to have so many super-rare cards in its archetype

That's good news for me, because that means I have options.  May want to edit in the rest of a sheet.

The Ultra Rare card for Culise's Nekroz deck was single-handedly holding up the turn, so, despite it being only 'rare', the former of the 'work for' cards is 'Ultra Rare' in Universe.  Kansa's former is also going to be considered as such, because, despite being able to find a couple, putting that one there makes it seem more...complete.
Sorry.  I've also been posting erratically and will likely be until I'm feeling healthy again, though I'm trying to get online regularly, so don't feel the need to waste too much time on me.  If you want a "want" list, I can dash a few:

Nekroz of Brionac: Probably a story event thing - beat a Brionac-wielding opponent and "salvage" it into this
Nekroz of Decisive Armor: Same, Allies of Justice using DNA Surgery to make all their opopnents LIGHT type
Preparation of Rites: more is not bad
Necroface: Dunno.

Also, I can change my deck to remove Trish and you can do the same thing for it as Brio.  That way I have one of the big power trio and the other two can be quest things.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2014, 05:28:46 pm »

Meriel looked at Sophia with some curiosity, wondering what an "xyz" monster was.

'Synchro' and 'XYZ' don't appear on the card in-univese.

The Solemn Judgment was of some curiosity, but it was powerful enough that it put a dangerous strain on the duel discs to materialize in the physical world, which was why no one ever used them.  Still, even a forbidden card might be useful as a trump.

Whoops...editing that out...

Wait...what?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2014, 05:40:49 pm »

i am going to WIN this duel!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2014, 05:42:10 pm »

Removing synchro and xyz from the effect might make it a bit too powerful, you basically win if you summon it and with it only requiring fusion and ritual it would be easy to pull off.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2014, 06:05:47 pm »

Yeah, or at least make it still require the same number of monsters. Getting out two big monsters is rather feasible when you're ahead and still doable even if you aren't, especially since Instant Fusion is a card that exists. Sophia's not quite Horakty, but does still put you in a position where no matter who you are, you immediately lose if you don't have a solid topdeck. It should be difficult to get out.
Tsuyoku naritai.

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2014, 06:17:57 pm »

Name: Jhon Lienrus
Appearance: Jhon is black-haired, and has brown-coloured eyes. He keeps his hair long so that it will help him stay warm in winter, and cuts it in summer.
Backstory: Jhon was born in the city of Vorthilian, to his mother, called Anna Lienrus. He does not remember his father, and does not remember his mother very well, either. He lived with his mother in a small rundown apartment block, until she died of a sickness that no-one could cure, and did not pass on to others who tried to heal her. Jhon was kicked out of the apartment block at the age of 4 and had to fend for himself on the streets.

Jhon always dreamed of being a great duelist, like the men in the city, and whenever he found an old, discarded card, he would take it and treasure it. Eventually, in the time when people decided that no-one wanted the cards no-one used anymore, he obtained a few more powerful cards. The majority of his deck were normal monsters, commonly unused in these times. This went on in his life, until he grew to the age of 13. He was returning from his weekly trip into the inner, deserted city, and when he returned, his home town had been burnt to the ground, and destroyed.

Jhon left after that, and tried to find a new place for himself in the world. Occasionally he would duel others, with a duel disc he had found on the ground in the town. But there was one time when he had to duel an actual bot. Jhon barely managed to win, pulling it out with liberal use of Chaos Sorcerer's effect, and when he had won he found a new card on the ground - Dark End Dragon. From there, he wandered for about a year and a half, finding towns to hole up in for a little while, and helping however he can.

Devices:
1- A small wristwatch with an image of his mother in it. 42%
2- A flashlight he keeps in his left pocket. 56%
3- A battery Jhon keeps in his backpack. 53%

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Thanks Annachie for getting the rarities!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:41:38 pm by SilverDragon »
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2014, 06:36:57 pm »

ive got time spare so i can get the rarities for ya

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2014, 07:00:02 pm »

Thanks, but it's fine. I can do it myself, I was just unable to do so straight up. Speaking of, when a card has First Edition written on it, is the rarity for the card with that the first rarity for the card?
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16