Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: EOTFS: Emperor Wars (5/5) - Church vs. Capitalism the odds are 431:431  (Read 21487 times)

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
Re: EOTFS: Emperor Wars (5/5) - Veneration of Zebulon, Xeno Mercs and Guerillas
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2015, 11:51:38 am »

House Al Malik would like to request safe passage for two freighters through Hawkwood space, in order to transport diplomatic VIPs off Delphi and Gwynedd.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2015, 02:24:18 pm »

Your request is granted. Special care must be taken not to land on the main continent of the world of Gwynneth. There also may be rumors of loose Xyll Warbeasts lurking in the forests there. These are false. However if anyone has any *hypothetical* sightings please send word immediately to your local constabulary.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2015, 05:53:04 pm »

Turn sent.

Joyous celebrations across Icon this evening as reports are confirmed that the pirate Belial's space carrier, which has been a scourge in the heavens above Icon for several years now, was finally tracked down and destroyed by the might of the Li Halan Star Fleet.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2015, 06:35:13 pm »

You have uncovered 3 units of flak battery, which have pledged loyalty to your cause.

hooray...

Turn sent on.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2015, 03:01:01 pm »

The Continuing war on the Southern Continent is taking its toll, despite assurances of local commanders the Xeno Uprisings could not yet be put down as the partisans are hiding in the vast southern jungles.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2015, 09:39:01 pm »

Turn Sent.

The sickness rages on Gwynneth as hundreds flee their farms and shun those suspected of infection. Rebels, a pox on their fathers, use the opportunity to loot Hawkwood farmsteads with the weakened 32nd Gwynneth Battalion in no position to combat the enemy as they slowly succumb to the ravages of the Infernal Moax Plague.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meanwhile on Leminkainen, a huge horde of unspotted Vuldrok Barbarians surprise attacks ((i.e:BULLSHIT SPAWNKILLS)) the 4th Royal Hussars in a ferocious battle for control of the rich central farmlands.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2015, 08:25:24 am »

Damn, I feel for you son.
I got 99 problems, but a plague ain't one.  :P

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2015, 10:15:09 am »

Damn, I feel for you son.
I got 99 problems, but a plague ain't one.  :P

That is indeed a problem, but I'm more concerned about these rebels coming seemingly out of nowhere. Has camo  vs. Spot been changed at all?

I refuse to believe that my spy missed seeing a 15 stack composed of regular tanks and militia.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2015, 10:43:59 am »

I think rebels continue to spawn, forcing you to keep a robust garrison force on all your worlds. I had a group of Cybertroops (or whatever they're called now) and Xyll Warbeasts pop up in an area that I had just scouted and cleared.

These guys are worse than Civ 4 barbarians.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2015, 04:10:35 pm »

im actually doing quite well...except for those bloody Xenos on my homeworld refusing to come out of the jungle. In Civ 4 i would have permeated the area with nuclear warheads and cut down the forests...but thats not possible here.

On another note, i have placed a single ranger unit next to the Endless Zombie Spawn Fortress of Doom. its my big red button. Attack my homeworld and i will give you the end of all things XD

On yet another note, we need an emperor soon and more so a Stigmata Commander, the messages every turn that yet another city is lost is scaring the hell out of me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2015, 01:27:19 pm »

Turn sent.

The Church and the League are at war.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL Y'ALL

This is going to get....interesting if the Church starts razing agoras.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2015, 02:12:50 pm »

Turn sent.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL Y'ALL

Huh.
Huuuh.
Shit.
Expect skirmishes on every single world. Start taking bets on whether you'll have League Churches or plundered Agoras.

That also means they're probably going to start shooting down Merchant transports. What a time to have a missing Regent.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2015, 03:28:04 pm »

Turn sent.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL Y'ALL

Huh.
Huuuh.
Shit.
Expect skirmishes on every single world. Start taking bets on whether you'll have League Churches or plundered Agoras.

That also means they're probably going to start shooting down Merchant transports. What a time to have a missing Regent.
Yup. Already spotted Church troops making their way towards the League agoras on a few of my worlds. I suppose I could deploy some blocking troops around the agoras, but since I'm playing Li Halan as an enemy of the League and a friend to the Church...meh, fuck 'em.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2015, 05:14:42 pm »

To insulate Hazat vassals from the conflict, the surfaces of Aragon and Vera Cruz have been declared armisitice zones. Hazat peacekeepers are being deployed around both Church and League Facilities to enforce the truce. However, emerging from a conference with Admiral-Inquisitor Thrawn, the Governor of Sutek announced that the Church will be allowed to conduct limited space and surface warfare against League facilities on his planet.

In unrelated news, atmospheric dust levels on Sutek are expected to rise sharply in the coming months. All citizens are instructed to wear filter masks before venturing outdoors.

Turn sent on.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2015, 10:37:08 pm »

Turn sent.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL Y'ALL

Huh.
Huuuh.
Shit.

Yup. Already spotted Church troops making their way towards the League agoras on a few of my worlds. I suppose I could deploy some blocking troops around the agoras, but since I'm playing Li Halan as an enemy of the League and a friend to the Church...meh, fuck 'em.

You should just declare war on the League and raid the agoras before the church can.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13