Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bandit King (SG) [Kidnapping King]  (Read 2663 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Bandit King (SG) [Kidnapping King]
« on: November 04, 2014, 07:02:11 pm »

You are a leader of a crew of bandits. You just started, and they need you to get rich! Are you ready to, pillage farms, destroy banks, and kill people? But before you begain, I need to know you, for contracts and such

NAME:
GROUP NAME:
SKILL: (SMART, RICH, BRUTE)

Rules
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:07:48 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Bandit King (SG)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 07:05:53 pm »

Name: Daryll Wilkos
Group name: Dark ones
Skill:Manipulator.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 08:36:10 pm »

Name: Daryll Wilkos
Group name: Dark ones
Skill:Manipulator.

+1

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 08:37:00 pm »

NAME: Lisa Wolfgang
GROUP NAME: The bloody wolfs
SKILL: SMART
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 08:40:07 pm »

Black John
Seventeen Dice
Unimaginably brutal tactics and style
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 08:58:49 pm »

You are Daryll Wilkos, master of the Dark Ones. You have 3 other bandits on your team. You have 74 GP. Your hideout is a small cabin. You have three available missions.

MISSIONS

STATS

BANDITS

John Smith [100 HP]
Lots of scars on his face and big muscles. Scary man

Will West [100 HP]
A small goblin skilled with poison

Roger Herbert [100 HP] [20 MP]
A dark elf with a knack for fire magik. Very clumsy

Daryll Wilkos [100 HP]
The Leader

HIDEOUTS

Rules
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 09:41:13 pm »

Let's rob that farm house i say!

It's a good practice mission plus no one will care. We'll go in the morning watching the family as they move around. When night falls take one hostage and demand a ransom of food and coin. We'll have the pyro mancer sneak behind the farm house and start small fires inside while the family is busy negotiating then we'll kill them. If they're dead then no one can say we did it.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 02:32:13 am »

How bout we go over to the farm stab em steal all their furniture and use it in are base

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 02:37:23 am »

How bout we go over to the farm stab em steal all their furniture and use it in are base

We already have one though..but I'd be lying of I didn't admit I like a good stab.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 03:24:46 am »

Let's rob that farm house i say!

It's a good practice mission plus no one will care. We'll go in the morning watching the family as they move around. When night falls take one hostage and demand a ransom of food and coin. We'll have the pyro mancer sneak behind the farm house and start small fires inside while the family is busy negotiating then we'll kill them. If they're dead then no one can say we did it.
+1

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 04:08:41 am »

Farm house. Here's how we'll do it....

We gag ourselves. We attack at night. We sneak inside the house and kill the adults. We steal all their stuff. We kidnap the children and hold them in the cabin. We find a slave trader who accepts blind children. If we do, we put out the children's eyes and sell them (we gagged ourselves so they can't recognise our voice). If we don't find a buyer, we ungag ourselves and put them to work as slaves or apprentice bandits if they're young enough.

Edit: Actually, we could just cover our faces so we don't have to blind them. We should still gag ourselves in case one of us cries out in pain.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:11:44 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 05:28:38 am »

+1 to farm. But... jeez guys, way to be sadists. Just wear masks and tell them we'll kill one of them if they call the guards, no need to put out their eyes with fire.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 05:31:42 am »

+1 to farm. But... jeez guys, way to be sadists. Just wear masks and tell them we'll kill one of them if they call the guards, no need to put out their eyes with fire.
+1
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 06:17:49 am »

What guards? We're attacking a farm. What fire? We have knives. Possibly spoons.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 06:37:05 am »

Ok so, farmhouse, I need agreement on tactics
Pages: [1] 2