Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437971 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4545 on: February 13, 2015, 04:08:04 am »

New race!

Hydras are large, five-headed, sapient, wingless dragons possessing of great wisdom and intelligence. They can live in both land and sea but usually prefer sea as it allows for greater isolation from other races, though some Hydras don't mind other races and will live near them. While they are no more magically-gifted than other dragons they have a greater appreciation of it and tend to incorporate it into much of their technology. While Hydras are unlikely to get involved in the affairs of non-Hydras they have a propensity to kindness when interacting with both Hydras and non-Hydras equally. Hydras are long-lived and have a natural lifespan of about 550 years.

(Took me a while to find a decent picture until I remembered the Hydrals from The Last Federation, except they only have four heads.)
A Hydra: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/a0F57swsngQ/maxresdefault.jpg
NOT a Hydra: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/034/4/1/hydra__dipsy_demo__by_sandara-d74271p.jpg

$$$
Price check on making 3k Hydras
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:47:18 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: February 13, 2015, 04:45:47 am »

Last federation is awesome. Why the seond one is not a hydra?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: February 13, 2015, 04:52:08 am »

Last federation is awesome. Why isn't the second one a Hydra?
Because the second one is obviously evil and is more like a monster rather than the wise, thoughtful creatures that Hydras are.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:42:43 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: February 13, 2015, 05:58:59 am »

Heh, that reminds me of a dragon in a book I once read. Well, it was ccalled dragon, it had physiology closer to the speculations of Loch ness monster. Inteligent, capable of speech, favored by wiches, loved riddles and eating soap of gnomes that came to the lake.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4549 on: February 13, 2015, 06:07:40 am »

Spoiler: Hail hydra... (click to show/hide)

Bluh. T110 took over 7 hours and less than 5% was spent on distractions.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: February 13, 2015, 06:22:40 am »

The link to that image is broken.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: February 13, 2015, 01:20:15 pm »

Scary. Was it mostly because of pms or are multiple factors at fault?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: February 13, 2015, 04:07:26 pm »

Spoiler: Hail hydra... (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fixed.

Anyway, now that Fusil is obviously permadead, what with that dramatic last death and all, I will probably have to think up a new character. Oh well, this might take all weakened. And it is a long weekend too, what with a federal holiday coming up.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: February 13, 2015, 04:10:02 pm »

Anyway, now that Fusil is obviously permadead, what with that dramatic last death and all, I will probably have to think up a new character. Oh well, this might take all weakened. And it is a long weekend too, what with a federal holiday coming up.
Yeah, until you actually start playing as a new god we're going to think that Fusil's coming back.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: February 13, 2015, 04:12:37 pm »

Yeah, until you actually start playing as a new god we're going to think that Fusil's coming back.

::)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: February 13, 2015, 04:12:48 pm »

If he doesnt (come back) I will be so amazed,  my amazment will spread like an aura to all mortals, they will be overcome by it, and none will be able to wage war ofer theri suden amazment. All of them will say, in perfect unison, "Wow, that was entirely unexpected", they shall understand their simmilarities joined by single emotion, and none will fight ever again.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: February 13, 2015, 04:13:49 pm »

Alright then, how about I share one of my ideas. Ecci, the god of LOVE and CHILDREN! A huge man, with bulging muscles, and a heart shaped tattoo on each mountain like bicep. One with "LOVE" written on it, the other with "CHILDREN". He goes around in a cart, without windows to represent the innocence of children, filled with things children like such as candy and puppies.

See? It is hard to think of one up on the fly. Might take me a while.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: February 13, 2015, 04:15:16 pm »

Alright then, how about I share one of my ideas. Ecci, the god of LOVE and CHILDREN! A huge man, with bulging muscles, and a heart shaped tattoo on each mountain like bicep. One with "LOVE" written on it, the other with "CHILDREN". He goes around in a cart, without windows to represent the innocence of children, filled with things children like such as candy and puppies.

I so want Fusil to actually be dead to see this.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: February 13, 2015, 04:20:03 pm »

I so want Fusil to actually be dead to see this.

There is one thing you do not yet understand:

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: February 13, 2015, 04:23:55 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 350