Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435673 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3750 on: January 20, 2015, 09:03:24 am »

Wait a minute, why is soul-development artificial? I don't gain or lose anything from it but last time I brought that up your god complained about how it went against the "perfect system". Am I missing something here? Now that I think about it, Shinjo also go against the "perfect system" since they're not born through reincarnation.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: January 20, 2015, 09:06:51 am »

Wait a minute, why is soul-development artificial? I don't gain or lose anything from it but last time I brought that up your god complained about how it went against the "perfect system". Am I missing something here? Now that I think about it, Shinjo also go against the "perfect system" since they're not born through reincarnation.

*Tsktsk* That sounds like an IC question to me.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: January 20, 2015, 09:21:01 am »

-snip-
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: January 20, 2015, 09:33:04 am »

-snip-

Too late, already read it~ I thought you weren't playing meta? Anyway, Malakath is arguing with others an awful lot for someone who doesn't want to get shot. Pretty confrontational.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: January 20, 2015, 09:34:11 am »

$$$
So how much did the guardians cost me to make?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3755 on: January 20, 2015, 12:48:15 pm »

$$$

Well, the base was stated to be 2-3E. I imagine that if you wanted to propagate it further it would cost a bit more.

$$$
How much for sheep who can climb sheer cliff faces? They'd be livestock for the Falciri, mostly for wool.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: January 20, 2015, 12:49:58 pm »

$$$

Well, the base was stated to be 2-3E. I imagine that if you wanted to propagate it further it would cost a bit more.

$$$
How much for sheep who can climb sheer cliff faces? They'd be livestock for the Falciri, mostly for wool.

The base was but I also gave them magic abilities, though weak.
It was that mind control/mind reading and elemental stuff

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3757 on: January 20, 2015, 01:29:14 pm »

The base was but I also gave them magic abilities, though weak.
It was that mind control/mind reading and elemental stuff

Ah, ok. I must have missed that bit.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: January 20, 2015, 04:44:23 pm »

I thought you weren't playing meta?
How is "playing so I don't get killed" playing meta?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: January 20, 2015, 04:45:07 pm »

I thought you weren't playing meta?
How is "playing so I don't get killed" playing meta?

"Asking IC questions in OOC because I think they would get me killed IC" is totally playing meta.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: January 20, 2015, 05:01:06 pm »

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. You see, I didn't ask that question in OCC because it might get me killed if I asked it in IC. I asked it in OCC because it was response to something you said in OCC. I didn't even think about what would happen if I asked it in IC. Then you said that that sounded like an IC question and I wanted to response with something semi-snarky and make another plea to not be killed considering I've done practically nothing to upset the other gods. (Arguing aside, of course, because that's not a decent excuse to kill someone.) Then I realised that would only lead to another argument so I tried to get rid of it before you could read it but unfortunately I failed.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: January 20, 2015, 05:15:53 pm »

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. You see, I didn't ask that question in OCC because it might get me killed if I asked it in IC. I asked it in OCC because it was response to something you said in OCC. I didn't even think about what would happen if I asked it in IC. Then you said that that sounded like an IC question and I wanted to response with something semi-snarky and make another plea to not be killed considering I've done practically nothing to upset the other gods. (Arguing aside, of course, because that's not a decent excuse to kill someone.) Then I realised that would only lead to another argument so I tried to get rid of it before you could read it but unfortunately I failed.

It wasn't something I said in OOC, it was a design I made in OOC. Then you decided to ask my why my God would do that. That isn't a question for me, it is a question for Fusil. Whether or not you thought you would be killed by it is not relevant, the fact that it is something IC you want to know by OOC. Besides that that is as good a reason to kill a God as any, you have done plenty to anger almost everyone. Constantly asking for money, withholding information, murdering Golems, attempting to steal followers, annoying Fusil in many ways, among other things that make people want to kill you...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: January 20, 2015, 05:23:28 pm »

Constantly asking for money, withholding information, murdering Golems, attempting to steal followers, annoying Fusil in many ways, among other things that make people want to kill you...
I don't constantly ask for money any more unless it's for something unnessecary that I put effort into creating, I don't withhold information any more, I apologised for murdering the Golems/Gremlins after trying to bring them back to life, I didn't know that the other gods would be so offended at me trying to spread my religion to their followers considering I don't demand exclusive worship, and EVERYTHING annoys Fusil.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: January 20, 2015, 05:30:20 pm »

No, you ask for essence litterally all the time! In fact, you just asked a poor n00b like Cyrxis to give you an absurd amount of essence for what amounts to tying one line to your followers. You are still withholding information, the stuff that you forced people to pay for (see last example) such as what Yaos knew about the Lich. You still murdered several things permanently for no real reason. You really should have seen the worship thing coming, especially since we made it clear we didn't want any of that. And things like a book being written about him for no reason, accusing Tykki of being incapable of killing a houscat, and other pointlessly annoying things Fusil is justified at being annoyed about.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: January 20, 2015, 06:18:42 pm »

$$$
Can I throw essence at my part of the pantheon to get more worshipers/ make it a grand(er) temple
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 350