Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435332 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3210 on: January 05, 2015, 03:54:23 am »

What a perfect time to distract you both from having a heated argument with this amusing graphic:

The rest of the stuff will have to be done tomorrow/after sunrise today.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: January 05, 2015, 03:55:12 am »

Two problems with that plan. The first is that only I am even capable of knowing where the Controllers are. The second is that I - Andres - am the final arbiter as to the extent of the angels' knowledge. Maybe Yaos shared his motivations with his angels? Maybe he kept that to himself? It could even vary issue-to-issue. It's impossible both on an in-game and metagame standpoint.

That's a fine-ass shipping chart, KJP.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: January 05, 2015, 04:00:51 am »

Two problems with that plan. The first is that only I am even capable of knowing where the Controllers are. The second is that I - Andres - am the final arbiter as to the extent of the angels' knowledge. Maybe Yaos shared his motivations with his angels? Maybe he kept that to himself? It could even vary issue-to-issue. It's impossible both on an in-game and metagame standpoint.

(Seeing as you only got the knowlage from the same source, at least in character, anything you are capable of selling me I would be capable of stealing.)

....Am I at war with my hat?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: January 05, 2015, 04:18:09 am »

What was the legend for the chart, again? It's also confusing to have a single glyph for the Luminants and Liminals.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: January 05, 2015, 04:22:55 am »

Red=Hostile
Yellow=Strained
Green=Friendly

Luminants/liminals are something that few actually can tell apart, and considering how the umbral symbol goes, separating them wouldn't gain much.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: January 05, 2015, 04:38:11 am »

A few things with that chart, actually. This is Fusil's hat, Malakath's relationship with ALL Void factions are strained at best, the drop of blood ought to be about a half to two thirds the size of the moon and looks like a vanilla standard drop (excellent stylisation on the aura, though; not what I had in mind but for the style it's in it's superb; the shading is awesome, too), everyone except Atropos is friendly to Joha, and you forgot to put a dark pink line connecting Darruth and Fusil to represent their secret tsundere relationship.

EDIT:
(Seeing as you only got the knowledge from the same source, at least in character, anything you are capable of selling me I would be capable of stealing.)
And you would only be capable of stealing the things I say I am capable of selling. You see the problem here?

Luminants/liminals are something that few actually can tell apart, and considering how the umbral symbol goes, separating them wouldn't gain much.
For someone who claims we should just ignore the Void you seem to know a lot about them...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:40:12 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: January 05, 2015, 04:58:47 am »

Andres, if you're not careful, Malakath might turn into a God of Capitalism upon your next death. You don't need to broker every single piece of information you stumble upon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: January 05, 2015, 05:04:41 am »

I thought it was common knowlege that what Fusil says and what Fusil does difer wildly, same as all other gods.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: January 05, 2015, 05:06:51 am »

A few things with that chart, actually. This is Fusil's hat, Malakath's relationship with ALL Void factions are strained at best, the drop of blood ought to be about a half to two thirds the size of the moon and looks like a vanilla standard drop (excellent stylisation on the aura, though; not what I had in mind but for the style it's in it's superb; the shading is awesome, too), everyone except Atropos is friendly to Joha, and you forgot to put a dark pink line connecting Darruth and Fusil to represent their secret tsundere relationship.

You know, if you have knits, they make shampoo for that now. No need to pick at them. As for the ship: It is hit with a broadside of Mark 7s and sent to Davy Jone's locker.

And you would only be capable of stealing the things I say I am capable of selling. You see the problem here?

No.

For someone who claims we should just ignore the Void you seem to know a lot about them...

Someone is getting meta again. Ironic, considering how much you complain about it...

Andres, if you're not careful, Malakath might turn into a God of Capitalism upon your next death. You don't need to broker every single piece of information you stumble upon.

Didn't he just make Moon Commies?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: January 05, 2015, 05:10:20 am »

Didn't he just make Moon Commies?
He did? Oh dear, we're looking at a God of Economical Ideologies! Everything will be ruined! Invest in food and water, this is it!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: January 05, 2015, 05:41:05 am »

You know, if you have knits, they make shampoo for that now. No need to pick at them. As for the ship: It is hit with a broadside of Mark 7s and sent to Davy Jone's locker.
...where it promptly begins to write a fic that casts the two as merpeople.

He did? Oh dear, we're looking at a God of Economical Ideologies! Everything will be ruined! Invest in food and water, this is it!
This response fills me with glee.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: January 05, 2015, 05:50:48 am »

...where it promptly begins to write a fic that casts the two as merpeople.

And is hit by a depth charge.

This response fills me with glee.

That may be the one thing that unites everything in the bubble against you. Literally everything.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: January 05, 2015, 01:28:27 pm »

Grauel: Neutral Evil (he made a Bubble which means he's in tight with the Void.)

It's interesting you say that. If I recall correctly, Cim is the only god who has admitted to being able to manipulate the void essence in a manner that can create bubbles. He has likewise admitted to talking to the Null but to our public knowledge he does not have any extensive relations with them which does not give your theory much credit. All you could actually deduce from your theory of me being able to make bubbles is that I have similar abilities to Cim and might have learned them in a similar manner.

Now assuming Grauel can create bubbles, I see a few possible ways you could find out about this.

A) I told one of your characters (Not the case)
B) One of your characters talked with the Null and found out
C) One of your characters actually manipulated the void itself and found out
D) You talked to another god capable of manipulating the void and found out
E) You're just making this up and have no way to prove that I created a bubble

So which is the case?

I don't like the whole lawful/chaotic, good/evil morality very much so I won't contribute to that.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: January 05, 2015, 01:47:24 pm »

Melyssa: Neutral Evil/Neutra
Yay i'm only a little evil ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: January 05, 2015, 02:00:12 pm »

Well at least Melyssa is Satisfied with her lot. Diplomacy is very important whenever your the weakest Deity.
KI'Tork: Chaotic Neutral
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:07:08 pm by LuckyKobold »
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 350