Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435279 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3105 on: January 02, 2015, 05:25:53 am »

Those god descriptions were hilarious! :D I started cracking up in the middle of it and kept on going through it all. Could you do one for Yaos?

Malakath - Technicly god of blood and souls. In reality god of greed and bad decisions.
How am I god of Greed? Aside from the Golem/Gremlin incident, the Spooky City Sun Solution, the Fusil Books incident, and the flying-into-the-sun incident (which didn't hurt me), how am I the god of Bad Decisions?

As for the new god of Luck, I'll have you know that there currently exists a man blessed by Varee (inactive god of Randomness) that is absurdly lucky to the point of miracles. He also possesses a random effect wand and owns a lot of gambling houses.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: January 02, 2015, 05:29:05 am »

My reasoning, though, is that luck is meant to be unbiased, and for some reason in my head that means you're blind.
The personification of Justice is usually depicted blind for that particular reason, not that of Luck.

Also, Cim isn't blind, it has eyes everywhere.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: January 02, 2015, 05:30:21 am »

"Blind Luck"?

Yes, that would have been a much more succinct way of saying that. I apparently like to indulge in rhetoric...

I like the fickle part more though. Should be entertaining trying to RP that in a beneficial way.

As for the new god of Luck, I'll have you know that there currently exists a man blessed by Varee (inactive god of Randomness) that is absurdly lucky to the point of miracles. He also possesses a random effect wand and owns a lot of gambling houses.

I may have some future interest in this man...

The personification of Justice is usually depicted blind for that particular reason, not that of Luck.

But luck can benefit someone one moment, and ruin them the next. You could say that's unbiased, or fickle, or just cruel. I don't want to be malevolent.

At least not before I've started, anyway  8)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:33:38 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: January 02, 2015, 05:32:38 am »

My reasoning, though, is that luck is meant to be unbiased, and for some reason in my head that means you're blind.

Also, Cim isn't blind, it has eyes everywhere.

Well, he is wearing a blindfold. I guess it would be weird for a blind guy to be wearing a blind fold, but I always associated "Cim" with "Blind".

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: January 02, 2015, 05:36:41 am »

Varee is also Cim's Nemesis due to opposed Spheres, though he has mostly been replaced by Fusil due to ideological differences. Considering Cim's stance on entropy, expect it to either insist Fortuna doesn't exist or to actively oppose him.

By the way, "Fortuna" is a female name. Still, it's up to you if you want to change anything.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: January 02, 2015, 05:39:06 am »

I know. I'm quite happy with things as they are though.

Can't have the ladies steal all the good names, and all that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: January 02, 2015, 05:39:51 am »

Besides, when Cim and Fortuna finally fight, we will have great battle music!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: January 02, 2015, 05:40:43 am »

Speaking of appearances, this is what I imagined Yaos' first form to look like, except with actual features.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: January 02, 2015, 05:50:16 am »

I apologise if this seems a little forward, but I think I love you. Can I have your babies?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: January 02, 2015, 06:06:55 am »

I apologise if this seems a little forward, but I think I love you. Can I have your babies?

*pumps shotgun* YOU CAN HAVE MY BABIES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

Oh. You meant those babies. No, you are too forward and ruined it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: January 02, 2015, 06:10:04 am »

*pumps shotgun* YOU CAN HAVE MY BABIES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

Oh. You meant those babies. No, you are too forward and ruined it.

I'd say something about being the god of Luck, but IC in OOC might make the internet disintegrate or something.

And I'm sorry for ruining it :(

Probably.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: January 02, 2015, 07:04:06 am »

Those god descriptions were hilarious! :D I started cracking up in the middle of it and kept on going through it all. Could you do one for Yaos?

Malakath - Technicly god of blood and souls. In reality god of greed and bad decisions.
How am I god of Greed? Aside from the Golem/Gremlin incident, the Spooky City Sun Solution, the Fusil Books incident, and the flying-into-the-sun incident (which didn't hurt me), how am I the god of Bad Decisions?
Name one thing that Malakath did that couldn't be seen as either a grab at power or something that only served to screw up her reputation.
l   God of Humans and ambition l
l               Ambition and coasts   l
l               Coasts and Humans  l
l                                                 l
l          Tick 13 - Tick 38 41 42    l
l                     45 45 60 66          l
l May (s)he finaly rest in peace  l
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: January 02, 2015, 07:12:49 am »

Name one thing that Malakath did that couldn't be seen as either a grab at power or something that only served to screw up her reputation.
Oversoul. That was purely as a gift to mortals so that they're not completely defenceless against the Void and the whims of the gods. Wyrms were created purely as an outlet of creation. Honestly, though, literally anything a god does is some kind of grab for power. For example, Darruth's city-protectors are meant to protect Good cities. Any creation of sapient races is meant to serve as a worshipper base.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is wonderful. :')

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: January 02, 2015, 07:20:46 am »

Oversoul. That was purely as a gift to mortals so that they're not completely defenceless against the Void and the whims of the gods. Wyrms were created purely as an outlet of creation. Honestly, though, literally anything a god does is some kind of grab for power. For example, Darruth's city-protectors are meant to protect Good cities. Any creation of sapient races is meant to serve as a worshipper base.

"Oversouls" which are fairly worthless on their own, and ignored by pretty much every god but you. Honestly, I would be surprised if people who didn't follow you use it on a regular basis. I don't really see the purpose of Durrath's obelisks, anything strong enough to nuke a city will get past them pretty easily....

In any case, he is right. Literally the first thing the God of Blood did when she was born is steal some of Yaos's souls. She hasn't stopped power grabbing since!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: January 02, 2015, 07:36:27 am »

"Oversouls" which are fairly worthless on their own, and ignored by pretty much every god but including you.
Fixed. I just wanted to create. I have no plans for Oversoul just as I have no plans for Wyrms.

In any case, he is right. Literally the first thing the God of Blood did when she was born is steal some of Yaos's souls.
Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. "The first thing I ever did was eat someone's soul. The second thing I ever did was be born. The third thing I ever did was eat someone else's soul! Except that time it was on purpose."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:38:58 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 350