Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436000 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2550 on: December 12, 2014, 03:47:35 pm »

Hey guys new to the forum, I've been lurking for the past 6 months and I just wanted to say This Thread is truly awesome.
Um, hello?
You wouldn't happen to want to sell me a microwave, would you?

Page 60 was the pillow of dream slaying!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 03:52:37 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: December 12, 2014, 04:09:11 pm »

Whoops Typo,  I read to page 30 and then my internet went down for a little while and I came back and there was 270 pages. Just wanted to know what happened to Fusil and how the game's played out so far.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: December 12, 2014, 04:28:39 pm »

Fusil died. Twice. But he got better and he's not too bitter abaut it. Yaos died six times before it stuck. Probably stuck. I allready made toombstone so it better had. Tons of shit got created, some drama happened. Seriously, nothing realy important that you have missed.

Except mabye for that gass giant we now have, with 15 moons.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: December 12, 2014, 04:31:27 pm »

Hey, if Yaos is dead who gets his stuff?

I'll take the empire off of his dead hands...
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: December 12, 2014, 04:39:46 pm »

If we're going along with the will of Yaos (Hint, we won't) Joha gets all his stuff.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: December 12, 2014, 04:40:32 pm »

He didn't have a lot. Just take what you want and see who tries to stop you. The knife is mine, at least.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: December 12, 2014, 04:40:38 pm »

Hey, if Yaos is dead who gets his stuff?

I'll take the empire off of his dead hands...

Yaos left a will I believe. Think it's supposed to all go to the Goddess of Life. Regarding whether or not anyone will respect it, that's up for debate. I'm sure plenty of individuals will make grabs at it with varying success.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: December 12, 2014, 04:48:48 pm »

Oh, this will be fun...the vultures descend. Again. That metaphor would be more fitting if Grauel was one of them.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: December 12, 2014, 04:56:27 pm »

It would be a shame if vulures gain would sudenly turn to ash. A real shame.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: December 12, 2014, 04:58:55 pm »

You are going to turn all of Yaos's stuff into ash? ???

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: December 12, 2014, 05:12:53 pm »

Oh, this will be fun...the vultures descend. Again. That metaphor would be more fitting if Grauel was one of them.

Meh. Not interested in controlling the Empire and eating it could result in too much backlash. Pretty sure a decent enough amount of Empire citizens worship Grauel or the Gruen anyway. Especially after Yaos ended the persecution.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: December 12, 2014, 05:18:03 pm »

Okay den I'm gonna make me a semi-ridiculous character sheet...(Two-Three Minutes Later)
Name: KI'Tork
Spheres:Kitchens and Satisfaction
Primary Form/Associated Symbol:An Enormous Spatula that emits a yellowish aura, KI'Tork is frequently associated with kitchen appliances,especially Spatulas.
Description/Background: KI'Tork was formed from the Void by the Feelings of various cooks and starving beings and upon seeing the Universe decided to end all hunger so that no one would ever desire more than what was rightfully theirs.

I figured that the game needed an antagonist everyone could agree on and considering that Azem,Grauel,QueBare,Carmine and Yaos all have spheres that directly conflict with mine I'll say that I just picked Hard mode,but this is Bay12,Hard Mode Is The Only Mode.Also I was eating when I wrote this and there was already a god of  hunger so...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:25:32 pm by LuckyKobold »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: December 12, 2014, 05:29:07 pm »

Ok, seriously, no. This happens every time I die. My return is inevitable so please stop trying to take all my stuff like every time I die it's permanent (it never is).

I allready made toombstone so it better had.
On what planet did you actually make the golden palace? It might be a good place to put the golden throne in, or if it's on Slytha I can make it into a second Grand Temple of Yaos.

can somebody give me a basic rundown on what's happened so far.
Yaos, Cim, and Serac went on a crusade to kill Fusil's angels. Yaos' jumper angel tried porting Fusil away to safety but was imprisoned. Fusil somehow died. In between then and now, he revived and I died a few times. During one of my deaths a few gods decided to make a defensive alliance against Fusil. The gods were Darruth, Joha, Azem, and Serac. Yaos' angels joined in as well. Fusil then decided to attack Yaos' angels for no reason so the alliance stepped in, beginning the Second Crusade. During the Battle of the Second Crusade, two of Yaos' angels were permakilled, some hooded necromancer showed up (despite the rule made by five gods saying that only they could show up) and did absolutely bugger all, then a big explosion happened and everyone that wasn't an Alliance god died. Both I and Fusil came back to life shortly after (I could've come back during the battle but I was asleep IRL), and then I got killed again by Varee's Void monkeys when I started stealing his Essence.

Except mabye for that gass giant we now have, with 15 moons.
We have a gas giant with 30 moons in each solar system. Which reminds me, Yaos claimed 10 to 15 moons on one of the GG systems (more or less his fair share) but Grauel didn't like that so he got Dar-MA-Gome's (sealed god of Honour and Pride) body - which had turned into a giant space Essence dragon - and genocided most of the people in the Imperial capital, killing a few of Yaos' angels and Paladins as collateral. This happened before the Second Crusade.

There was also some Stone Army some time between the First and Second Crusade caused by some priests mispronouncing Yaos' name but they were executed, no more Stone Warriors were created, and then they all died after I died.

EDIT: Before the genocide and the Stone Army a giant Essence dead god space dragon (Dar-MA-Gome's body) showed up after a huge underground monster invasion and then Grauel spend 6 Essence dominating it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:30:47 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: December 12, 2014, 05:33:25 pm »

Yaos remember there are probably still a ton of cultists following your corpse and KI'Tork will probably attempt to resurrect you simply on the viewpoint that the ambitious humans need a god to be truly satisfied.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: December 12, 2014, 05:38:26 pm »

Yaos remember there are probably still a ton of cultists following your corpse and KI'Tork will probably attempt to resurrect you simply on the viewpoint that the ambitious humans need a god to be truly satisfied.

The corpse was destroyed after Cim took it over, and that makes resurrection rather difficult.

Welcome to the Game, though. If you hurry up and help take Yaos's things, you might end up with something halfway decent!

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 350