Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437633 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [15/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #810 on: November 05, 2014, 05:11:20 pm »

I think Andres was worried about me starving his wolves wargs, not them being eaten. It seemed Andres was under the impression I have the ability to starve any of his units except humans because humans are under Yaos's sphere and thus he felt he could undo my hunger causing powers in the case of humans at least.

At least that's my interpretation from an earlier comment that was made on the matter when Stirk said something about me just being able to starve all his armies.

I'm back. Sorry for delaying the war, gman. I hope it wasn't too annoying. In any case, let's get our genociding warring on!
No problem at all. I fully understand that real life is... well real life. Stuff happens.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 05, 2014, 05:35:49 pm »

I think Andres was worried about me starving his wolves wargs, not them being eaten. It seemed Andres was under the impression I have the ability to starve any of his units except humans because humans are under Yaos's sphere and thus he felt he could undo my hunger causing powers in the case of humans at least.

At least that's my interpretation from an earlier comment that was made on the matter when Stirk said something about me just being able to starve all his armies.
Yes. All of that is exactly right and I say without hyperbole that I couldn't have said it any better myself.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 05, 2014, 05:55:07 pm »

Alternatively, shiny golems keep away from squishy organics and bussy themselves building volfram temples in frozen mountain peaks becouse their average temperature is 3000C due to critical mass of uranium being 50kg.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #813 on: November 05, 2014, 06:24:31 pm »

Hey, I'm mostly feeling better now... Can I come back?

Also Andres, you are missing two of my races from your bestiary, and the one you do have is wrong...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 05, 2014, 06:29:50 pm »

Also Andres, you are missing two of my races from your bestiary, and the one you do have is wrong...
You're going to have to elaborate. What races did I miss and what's wrong with the Golems?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #815 on: November 05, 2014, 06:40:54 pm »

You're going to have to elaborate. What races did I miss and what's wrong with the Golems?

The golems aren't mine, the Beings are, and they are actually called Ritan. Also, I gave them electric manta rays to domesticate.
And you are missing the Sorae (Bird people) and the Island Turtles they live on.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #816 on: November 05, 2014, 06:47:34 pm »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum: Serac has been re-activated, and your section of the site has not stopped being updated. You may want to check the secret goals in case you want to change them or add some more.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 05, 2014, 07:00:18 pm »

The golems aren't mine, the Beings are, and they are actually called Ritan. Also, I gave them electric manta rays to domesticate.
And you are missing the Sorae (Bird people) and the Island Turtles they live on.
You're saying the Beings of Serac actually belong to Khaziraad? Is that right? In Features it says that you created the Golems and the Gremlins. That isn't right?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 05, 2014, 07:18:17 pm »

You're saying the Beings of Serac actually belong to Khaziraad? Is that right? In Features it says that you created the Golems and the Gremlins. That isn't right?

Not at all. Have...you been paying attention at all? Serac created the water creatures. dreamerghost made the land-based things. Beings of Serac are called beings of Serac. It isn't a header or anything, but its own input.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 05, 2014, 07:32:48 pm »

Yup, Golems and Greemlins are my (Khaziraad's) creations. You can tell by their affinity with buildings and mechanics respectivly. Also stirk, what do you think of Khaziraad's commision?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 05, 2014, 07:39:42 pm »

Not at all. Have...you been paying attention at all?
I'm tired. The name 'Kaladin Anrizlokum' reminds me more of the name 'Khaziraad' than Serac.

Ok, ok, ok, they don't reproduce so I don't count them. I'll get to work in a minute.

Final call for everyone: should the creatures be listed alphabetically or by creator?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 05, 2014, 08:01:07 pm »

By creator.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 05, 2014, 09:40:26 pm »

Is this acceptable?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I apologise for not mentioning this earlier (I forgot about the option), but I could also sort the creatures by the order in which they were made. If we're going with creator, should the secondary order be alphabetical or chronological?

Edit: The Gruen can eat anything, so does that mean they can eat their buildings when under siege?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:44:12 pm by Andres »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #823 on: November 05, 2014, 09:44:24 pm »

Yeah, that works. Thanks!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 05, 2014, 09:59:02 pm »

Edit: The Gruen can eat anything, so does that mean they can eat their buildings when under siege?

Technically, I'd say yes but in the war game I don't see anything implemented that would correlate to that particular racial attribute.

*Cough Cough* Not that I'd be opposed to the Gruen having a racial bonus to Food since they can eat anything and use photosynthesis but I won't push it.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 350