Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435870 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #480 on: October 24, 2014, 03:11:29 pm »

They built with this:

And now need something more like this:

Thanks about the site. I know it's not the fanciest looking one, but it will have to do for now. If you liked the map, however, you should probably thank Toady One for making such a detailed world generator.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 24, 2014, 04:56:27 pm »

Let's not argue OOC. I'm trying to have a fun game IC and I was under the impression IC wars were part of the game. Should it turn out to be too much work for the GM where he no longer enjoys it, I am happy to end the war between us for the sake of him and the game's continuation. Besides, if it wasn't a war between us, it would soon be a war between Fusil and Cim if things end up going where they appear to. Honestly, their IC arguments seem more heated than ours and even they restrain themselves from OOC jabs, so I'm hoping that was a joke. I'd prefer good natured and friendly relations between us OOC where we might even end up participating in other forum games together at some point as friends or allies.
Damn it I forgot to put the :P smiley face to show I was joking! I really need to stop. Seriously, if it ever seems like I'm arguing or being mean on OOC, it's just my stupid attempts at having fun.  :( Seriously, I was full-on expecting you to counter with something along the lines of me being the one who actually started the war or something. :P But yeah I really didn't mean to be mean or disrespectful and I never do. Sorry. We're still ok, right?

EDIT: I also agree that if making these mechanics or whatever is too hard on the GM I am entirely willing to just stop the war. It's no problem for me.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 24, 2014, 04:57:02 pm »

Do the Mountwyrms on Slytha have coastal settlements? This is relevant to my interests.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #483 on: October 24, 2014, 04:59:34 pm »

Probably yes, considering how tightly the Gem Council manages to control trade. If significant outside trade occurred, it wouldn't be much control at all.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 24, 2014, 05:04:54 pm »

What kind of ships do they have then?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #485 on: October 24, 2014, 05:13:49 pm »

It depends on the technological level. I myself am not entirely sure about how much they know, but I suspect they have (at the very least) something on the level of galleys and dhows.

It's about pirates isn't it

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 24, 2014, 05:52:52 pm »

@Andres:
Absolutely. I was just trying to avoid a flame war or anything. No hard feelings at all, just typical text based miscommunication. :)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 24, 2014, 06:35:09 pm »

$$$
Price check on ripping off a piece of the spirit world and making it into the Shadow Realm, where evil souls who worshipped Yaos primarily go. Its existence will be secret to everyone and any evil souls currently in the Human Plane will be sent to the Shadow Realm.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 24, 2014, 06:50:12 pm »

$$$
Price check on ripping off a piece of the spirit world and making it into the Shadow Realm, where evil souls who worshipped Yaos primarily go. Its existence will be secret to everyone and any evil souls currently in the Human Plane will be sent to the Shadow Realm.

Best way of keeping such realms secret and away from metagaming is to either use cryptic questions or send them directly to GM.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 24, 2014, 06:54:11 pm »

Yeah but mostly I just want it to be kept secret from mortals and it's not really a big game-changer that I would make sure to have the utmost secrecy in asking it. I still expect it to be secret from the other gods but I doubt really cause a lot of meta, so eh.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #490 on: October 24, 2014, 08:09:33 pm »

$$$
At the risk of causing a massive debate derail, what exactly is evil?

Regardless, $$$Response: 1E.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 24, 2014, 08:35:26 pm »

Heresy (worshipping other gods is NOT heresy), cold-blooded murder, puppy-kicking, candy-stealing, greed-based theft (stealing food to prevent starvation is fine), etc. Just basic evil stuff.

EDIT: Simply being faithful to me does NOT count as being good. Being faithful to me and being evil gets you into the Shadow Realm.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:29:11 pm by Andres »

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2014, 08:54:19 pm »

$$$
Price checks on:
-Creatures that are nigh-invulnerable to conventional weapons (i.e. cannot reasonably be killed by swords, spears, arrows, etc. due to impenetrable natural armor or such)
-Creatures that have lethal magic powers (i.e. basilisks and their petrifying gaze, or Medusa)
-Creatures that can regenerate themselves nearly instantaneously
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2014, 09:23:46 pm »

$$$
Price check on:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm just gonna repost some stuff here so you don't have to look back to see what's going on and also because I have another price check.

$$$
Price checks on:
  • Making 100 combat-enhanced humans become unaging
  • A warrior angel
  • Combining a generic warrior angel and a Humanos Grande to create a massive humanoid monstrosity towering at 40 metres tall. It remains inactive until a human pilot enters it, at which point it is controlled by said pilot. Like the Humanos Controlados, the angel-Humanos hybrid is psi-linked to a single, specific human. Unlike Humanos Controlados, however, it can assume control if it feels the pilot needs the help, if the pilot goes unconscious, and remains active even if the pilot dies. Something that should be of note is that the angel-Humanos hybrid is not sapient and when active on its own is much, MUCH more violent than a mere Humanos and also has much better combat skills. This is due to combining the mental conditioning required of a warrior angel with the mindlessness of a Humanos Grande. Each of these hybrids is unique in appearance and will all be granted their own unique set of armour
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:26:49 pm by Andres »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2014, 10:52:02 pm »

$$$
Price check on:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm just gonna repost some stuff here so you don't have to look back to see what's going on and also because I have another price check.

$$$
Price checks on:
  • Making 100 combat-enhanced humans become unaging
  • A warrior angel
  • Combining a generic warrior angel and a Humanos Grande to create a massive humanoid monstrosity towering at 40 metres tall. It remains inactive until a human pilot enters it, at which point it is controlled by said pilot. Like the Humanos Controlados, the angel-Humanos hybrid is psi-linked to a single, specific human. Unlike Humanos Controlados, however, it can assume control if it feels the pilot needs the help, if the pilot goes unconscious, and remains active even if the pilot dies. Something that should be of note is that the angel-Humanos hybrid is not sapient and when active on its own is much, MUCH more violent than a mere Humanos and also has much better combat skills. This is due to combining the mental conditioning required of a warrior angel with the mindlessness of a Humanos Grande. Each of these hybrids is unique in appearance and will all be granted their own unique set of armour
Ah! The price checks.

$$$Response
Very Special Angel: High 3-4
Immortalizing enhanced x100: Low 2-3
A warrior angel (v2): High 6-7

$$$
Price checks on:
-Creatures that are nigh-invulnerable to conventional weapons (i.e. cannot reasonably be killed by swords, spears, arrows, etc. due to impenetrable natural armor or such)
-Creatures that have lethal magic powers (i.e. basilisks and their petrifying gaze, or Medusa)
-Creatures that can regenerate themselves nearly instantaneously
$$$Response
Invulnerability: Around +2E for standard mortals
Lethal natural magical creatures: Probably Low 3-4 for something like 300x basilisks or 300x medusae
Creatures with super regeneration: Around +2E for standard mortals

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 350