Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640301 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4395 on: December 17, 2014, 09:43:24 pm »

"Why would I blame QueBare if I did? Which I didn't. He/she is the only sane god/goddess around here!"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: December 17, 2014, 09:44:34 pm »

A. That's not an answer, and B. you have a strange definition of 'sane'.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: December 17, 2014, 09:46:14 pm »

"I'm so glad to inhabit the same bubble as you people. So very very glad."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: December 17, 2014, 09:48:50 pm »

"First, no I did not kill Fusil`s followers. Killing innocent mortals is against my morals. Second, by sane, I mean QueBare and I agree on most topics."

"Were glad to live with you too." ;)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: December 17, 2014, 09:56:19 pm »

Well, there are several ways I could answer that. For one thing, you could have used essence right before the end of the tick, so that when you gained Essence, it would look like you hadn't spent anything. For another, because it said it was from Quebare, and you tend to take poorly to your followers dying. For a third, it could ve a void being, trying to foment conflict, it could be another god, trying to provoke you, it could be a lot of things, really. The ice and the fact that the god of deception would never just leave a note proclaiming he did it makes it obvious itwasn't Quebare.

Did you kill Fusil's followers, Neron, God(dess?) of Ice?

"If I did that, I would not have gained essence capacity, would I? It cannot be a void being. It wasn't from a void being. As I stated before, void beings cannot act without godly assistance in the bouble. And isn't the fact that you would think that make it a perfect deception?

It was obviously QueBare who killed them. I don't know where the explosion came from, but maybe it will remind him how fragile he and his followers are compared to me? There are few enough elves that I can wipe them out in an afternoon."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: December 17, 2014, 10:11:32 pm »

A. There you go making assumptions again. If you had more essence income than lost, you easily could have done so. Or you could have had a bomb ready to blow up anyone who gave you lip anyway. Or an angel could have done it. Or you could have used Essence you stored externally. That said, I believe you that it wasn't you.
B. we could ask Qeubare himself, now that he's back up.
C. Extinction events will inevitably turn the council against you once more, and it's quite obvious that complaining about the rules doesn't change them, and you can still be sealed, and you can still be killed.
D. Yeah actually I don't buy that bit about Void beings being unable to do so. Besides which, you have flat-out lied before, so I don't actually have any reason to think of you as a credible source about anything other than how nice a sword is.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: December 17, 2014, 10:15:44 pm »

(Why don't you guys just ask the Oracle?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: December 17, 2014, 10:21:02 pm »

"I hope you don't plan on getting any closer. You'd probably be safe in the air if I hadn't made a special breed of dragon just to guard it."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: December 17, 2014, 10:23:32 pm »

A. There you go making assumptions again. If you had more essence income than lost, you easily could have done so. Or you could have had a bomb ready to blow up anyone who gave you lip anyway. Or an angel could have done it. Or you could have used Essence you stored externally. That said, I believe you that it wasn't you.
B. we could ask Qeubare himself, now that he's back up.
C. Extinction events will inevitably turn the council against you once more, and it's quite obvious that complaining about the rules doesn't change them, and you can still be sealed, and you can still be killed.
D. Yeah actually I don't buy that bit about Void beings being unable to do so. Besides which, you have flat-out lied before, so I don't actually have any reason to think of you as a credible source about anything other than how nice a sword is.

(Why don't you guys just ask the Oracle?)

(If the Oracle could answer everything you think it can for how cheep it was, why wouldn't we all make one and all become omniscient?)
"What do you mean making assumptions? I was simply stating it could not be me for those reasons. If my Angel could deal death blows without me having to put essence to it, why would I be putting up with such accusations? We could ask him, and ask him if he attacked. Of course, we can't believe what he says. God of lies, remember? He could of exploded himself. And seeing how slowly the council acts, I doubt anything would happen to me if I justifiable wiped out the enemy. And the fact that you are to stupid to know the obvious and easily researchable truth still has nothing to do with the current conversation."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4404 on: December 17, 2014, 10:25:24 pm »

Alprozem: "I know. Watching the foolish adventurers sail there and storing their loose belongings for a fee is adventurous enough for me."

(The Oracle is not cheap. It's 3E per question and subject to the whim of Serac.)

(Additionally, I think there was a restriction of one question per god and no questions from angels from the start.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: December 17, 2014, 10:25:52 pm »

"Thanks, Neron... Now, I think there's that matter of the...*couging his lungs out* ... attempt on...my life."

Vanishes to the High-Elf capitols and sets an enchantment over it to hide it from the other God, Goddesses, and their followers. Holds himself up in there. Sends the Servant of Flame in his stead.

"Blew myself up?! Truly you are a terrible liar. Fusil, I charge you for attempted murder. You will not have me or my followers! Consider all alliances between us over."

Servant of Flame leaves.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:11:09 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4406 on: December 17, 2014, 10:29:51 pm »

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: December 17, 2014, 10:33:00 pm »

(The Oracle is not cheap. It's 3E per question and subject to the whim of Serac.)

(Additionally, I think there was a restriction of one question per god and no questions from angels from the start.)

(But the Oracle himself was cheap. Besides, if we make our own, we don't have to be subject to the will of Serac. If we make it different enough, it probably wouldn't even be subject to the Unique (Ex a magical magnifying glass that solves any crime for a few essence), theoretically Serac could get the answers for free as well...)

"Drama queen. Obviously, you are a liar. Do you have any solid proof that it was me? Your word is as good as dirt. And why did you assault my innocent followers?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: December 17, 2014, 10:35:16 pm »

"Do any of them ever make it back?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4409 on: December 17, 2014, 10:37:30 pm »

Alprozem: "Fortunately, yes. They make the best advertisers for my business."

(A second Oracle would have to do something like give multiple plausible sounding answers in addition to the truth to be created so cheaply.)

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 475