Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640386 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4425 on: December 18, 2014, 12:04:03 am »

"I'm sorry. It means that you want only one thing: power. Anything between you and that power is an obstacle that must be removed. Everything else is a tool to achieve it...I think I'm beginning to understand your mind Fusil, and it's repulsive.

Also, that whole "God of Lies" excuse is just that, an excuse. I will not excuse your lack of counter-argument."

"How are you standing away of my power at all? If you where removed, I would not have one iota of power more. You are not an obstacle to anything at the moment.

And what do you mean lack a counter argument? Your entire 'argument' *air quotes* was that I am a power hungry sadist. That isn't an argument, it isn't even a true sentence. Even assuming it was true, how would that lead me to blow you up, and you specifically?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: December 18, 2014, 12:10:39 am »

"I tire of this senseless chatter. Perhaps you did not do it. I might be wrong. I'm not afraid to admit it. I stand by the fact that your sadistic and power hungry, though."

Seals himself in Ąrenne with the High-Elves.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: December 18, 2014, 12:17:50 am »

"Fusil definitely has something to hide, considering the extreme defensiveness and 'coincidental' decision to dissolve the Empire when it was about to get some questions answered. Still, I doubt Kaybar killed those followers and that Fusil caused the explosion, though that would be understandable. I will investigate and look for proof."

"I think Darruth asked me to clearly state this: I did not steal Palatine's body. Taking Tykki might have even been a mistake, because if I hadn't, whoever took the others would have taken her, who seems to be much harder to recapture Angels from."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: December 18, 2014, 12:24:20 am »

"I tire of this senseless chatter. Perhaps you did not do it. I might be wrong. I'm not afraid to admit it. I stand by the fact that your sadistic and power hungry, though."

Seals himself in Ąrenne with the High-Elves.

"That is an odd thing to call someone who is not an enemy. Are you attempting to provoke me into making your little stage play true?"

"Fusil definitely has something to hide, considering the extreme defensiveness and 'coincidental' decision to dissolve the Empire when it was about to get some questions answered. Still, I doubt Kaybar killed those followers and that Fusil caused the explosion, though that would be understandable. I will investigate and look for proof."

"I think Darruth asked me to clearly state this: I did not steal Palatine's body. Taking Tykki might have even been a mistake, because if I hadn't, whoever took the others would have taken her, who seems to be much harder to recapture Angels from."

"The Empire had outlawed my worship, and considering how law enforcement is done in that Empire, I had every reason to disband it as soon as I possibly could. In the end, it wasn't entirely me who disbanded it. You yourself voted on the issue, if I remember correctly. It does seem that you taking Tykki away from the God who captured the others ended up helping, though I am not exactly about to thank you for that..."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: December 18, 2014, 12:32:09 am »

"You said yourself my word is not to be trusted. If I say I think you're sadistic and power hungry, by your logic I said you weren't."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: December 18, 2014, 12:44:44 am »

"You said yourself my word is not to be trusted. If I say I think you're sadistic and power hungry, by your logic I said you weren't."

"I thought about saying something to the effect of 'thank you for the complement', but assumed another god would no doubt take this out of context."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: December 18, 2014, 12:48:06 am »

"There isn't any other context to take it in. Not in the mind of any sane divinity."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: December 18, 2014, 04:25:33 am »

"Analysis done on the ice block. Again, nobody I know, not Kaybar or even whoever killed Ratu. This signature was rather...watery."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: December 18, 2014, 04:29:40 am »

"Analysis done on the ice block. Again, nobody I know, not Kaybar or even whoever killed Ratu. This signature was rather...watery."

"....Has your little annalist ever shown a positive result? From what you have done before the Council, it seems completely useless."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4434 on: December 18, 2014, 04:42:02 am »

Two Controller angels have been struck down (perma)!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: December 18, 2014, 05:12:11 am »

"It has had its uses, believe me. Besides, the result wasn't negative, only a new one. In the future, it can be used for comparisons."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: December 18, 2014, 09:03:51 am »

"Sorry about the whole freaking out the dragon population."

Send a dream to the ratty Saint telling him to live a normal life with his family and to give up for now, warning people about the Great Ice Age.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4437 on: December 18, 2014, 03:08:40 pm »

Neron: The ratty priest (who is not a Saint) is horrified by the instruction to stop warning people about the imminent disaster! (He seems not to be aligned with you)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: December 18, 2014, 03:16:50 pm »

"Wait...what?"

Mind reading activate.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4439 on: December 18, 2014, 03:18:51 pm »

The ratty priest seems to be a slightly unbalanced man who has a history of spreading news about various upcoming disasters, of which the ice age is only the latest.

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 475