Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641095 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T66: Mnbrvcnp!
« Reply #4275 on: December 16, 2014, 01:11:04 am »

Azem checks that the island still has an adequate quantity of death and riches before materializing above the tournament on a cloud of gold.

"Welcome one and all! For what is sure to be the most exciting event in all the land. Is everybody ready?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4276 on: December 16, 2014, 01:55:02 am »

Azem: The island of Death and Riches continues to live up to its name.

You materialize over the tournament village/camp on a cloud of gold dust. The crowds of participants cheer with assent and raise their weapons.

Yaos has been struck down (perma)!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: December 16, 2014, 02:10:12 am »

Azem: The island of Death and Riches continues to live up to its name.

You materialize over the tournament village/camp on a cloud of gold dust. The crowds of participants cheer with assent and raise their weapons.

Yaos has been struck down (perma)!

"....Did Azem just kill Yaos?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: December 16, 2014, 02:16:46 am »

"Well then, I do believe it's time to begin."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: December 16, 2014, 03:16:36 am »

Ratu leaves his host. The permakill sword would negate reincarnation anyway, no point in taking the boy with him.

Ratu: "It was Fusil that killed Yaos! Except for the suicide, he's been behind every single one of his deaths!. He was also responsible for the Stone Warriors who slaughtered scores of innocent Gruens and Mountwyrms! Considering that he was in charge of Dar-MA-Gome when he turned into a monster I'd say that nearly every bad thing since the universe began was Fusil's fault in the end. I recommend permanently sealing him and his angels away, if not outright killing them."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ratu: "Also, Tykki did not rule for centuries. The Emperor's corpse was found to have a decomposition of weeks, not years."

Ratu: "Azem would never kill Yaos! He was Yaos' best friend! He's the one entirely responsible for his very existence! He would never hurt Yaos and Yaos would never hurt him!"

(So what was with the colour change in the text? You swapped from red to black and this isn't the first time you've done it.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: December 16, 2014, 03:20:56 am »

Fusil's murder of Yaos is revealed to the world. Fusil-worship is officially banned within the Empire.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 03:24:32 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: December 16, 2014, 03:29:31 am »

Ratu leaves his host. The permakill sword would negate reincarnation anyway, no point in taking the boy with him.

Ratu: "It was Fusil that killed Yaos! Except for the suicide, he's been behind every single one of his deaths!. He was also responsible for the Stone Warriors who slaughtered scores of innocent Gruens and Mountwyrms! Considering that he was in charge of Dar-MA-Gome when he turned into a monster I'd say that nearly every bad thing since the universe began was Fusil's fault in the end. I recommend permanently sealing him and his angels away, if not outright killing them."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ratu: "Also, Tykki did not rule for centuries. The Emperor's corpse was found to have a decomposition of weeks, not years."

Ratu: "Azem would never kill Yaos! He was Yaos' best friend! He's the one entirely responsible for his very existence! He would never hurt Yaos and Yaos would never hurt him!"

(So what was with the colour change in the text? You swapped from red to black and this isn't the first time you've done it.)

".....Is this a joke? This godless abomination is accusing me of killing Yaos based on...that thing? Lets look at it this way. If it really was me, being the cause of every single one of Yaos's deaths, wouldn't I be able to do it in secret? If I was able to kill him in secret, why would I put my name on it so literally? That is fairly obviously not me, or Tykki. There is literally a jelly roll saying this, for Fusil's sake!'

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: December 16, 2014, 03:30:42 am »

(GM said that it's possible to spend enough Essence to do it in secret, so yeah.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: December 16, 2014, 03:37:04 am »

(GM said that it's possible to spend enough Essence to do it in secret, so yeah.)

(....That was my point?)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: December 16, 2014, 03:41:06 am »

"While I would want to believe Fusil's guilt, that story doesn't add up completely. He simply cannot have done everything described without me noticing."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4285 on: December 16, 2014, 03:48:58 am »

Azem: The cheering continues as everyone begins fighting! A diamond Gem Dragon seems to be almost effortlessly kicking away various participants.

Ratu explodes into a cloud of assorted colored dice!

Ratu has been struck down! (perma)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: December 16, 2014, 04:19:19 am »

Kli listens to more prayers.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: December 16, 2014, 04:26:20 am »

"I performed some energy analysis. The one who killed Ratu was divine, very chaotic, and untouched by the Void. I also have not met the culprit, or I would be able to recognize the signature more exactly than those traits."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: December 16, 2014, 10:30:19 am »

KI'Tork teaches the Kobolds how to tame exotic beasts,(Such as lions and so on.) Along with the knowledge of how to domesticate ordinary animals.
KI'Tork teaches the Kobolds how to brew alcohol from otherwise useless plants.
KI'Tork teaches the Kobolds how to ranch/herd Cattle.
KI'Tork Orders all of the Kobolds to build a citadel in the forest,The largest building is to  be a gigantic(By Kobold Standards)5 story tall 3000 ft by 3000 ft wooden cathedral/mess hall, If necessary KI'Tork teaches them advanced building tactics,KI'Tork also Orders the Kobolds to build a massive(4 ft tall,2 feet thick) wooden palisade surrounding the Citadel.
Order the Kobolds to fill the wilderness surrounding the Citadel with enough Booby Traps to make the Vietcong ashamed,Show them how to build Traps such as covered spike pits, An ordinary covered pit, Wooden Bear Traps, Crossbow traps from stolen weaponry and so on and so on.
Teach the Kobolds how to wage guerrilla warfare and the art of making lethal stone age weaponry.
Order the Kobolds to spend an hour every day praying to KI'Tork,Kobold Priests are to pray 6 hours a day, Tell them that any who pray more will be rewarded.Show the Kobolds how to make thousands of different recipes from the resources that they have available to them.
The Kobolds are to respect cooks above all other jobs except priesthood which is equal.
Tell The Kobolds to send Caravans and Missionary Priests to all corners of the globe.
Tell them that they can name the Citadel whatever.
KI'Tork Observes the fruits of his labors.
Tell my Non Kobold followers of the Citadel and Tell them that they can emigrate there if they wish,To those that don't I ask them to spread Satisfactionism(New Religion Name) To all Other peoples.
"Know they should be able to benefit the economy,Azem.
(BEFORE you guys freak out, realize that all I did was teach the Kobolds,which as far as I am aware is free,The Kobolds did the work themselves,and the Citadel is probably just gonna be nothing but tents and shacks for a few ticks,At least until I get around to creating Meat Plants, That is.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4289 on: December 16, 2014, 02:27:02 pm »

"While I would want to believe Fusil's guilt, that story doesn't add up completely. He simply cannot have done everything described without me noticing."
I have to agree, I doubt it was Fusil. Unless Fusil wanted us to think it couldn't possibly be Fusil, but Fusil is not cunning enough to do that. Also, that didn't sound like Tykki's voice, and the permakill weapon was a sword? (but that could change.)

Cim, now you should compare all the gods to that energy signature and we have the culprit. All the gods and angels.

What does that egg do anyways Fusil? Revive you?

Visit the tournament.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 475