Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641208 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T35.5: Approaching a decision
« Reply #2310 on: November 15, 2014, 04:34:46 pm »

Help Cim control the angels. Fusil, this seems like what you want...

Anyone want to attack Tykki?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: November 15, 2014, 04:35:44 pm »

"Everyone else stay out of this. This is between me and him. If anyone else decides to attempt to help him in this horrible act, I might just have to kill Yaos. The sphere of Law hardly covers mind controlling the Angels of weaponry, while I have a strong enough bond with them to easily shake off any foreign influence."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: November 15, 2014, 04:51:32 pm »

While I have little enough power left me to take the fight to him, I will do my best to defend Yaos if you will deal with the Council-Breaker, comrades.

I doubt the control of an Angel will work, but if you truly think it possible, Cim, I will lend what aid I can to Revealing Goodness to them.

In any case, Fusil, I notice you are still adept at ignoring approximately half of what anyone says in argument to you, and instead choose to attack their character, authority, or simply use threats to obtain what you desire, your so-called perfect world. Let me ask you; if any other god was acting in this manner, assaulting another while calling them useless and claiming that guilt by association meant it was justified, how would you respond? If, say, it was Yaos attempting the destruction fo Azem, say?

Consider that, and look at your own actions, and for the sake of all that is Good and Just, stop and listen to yourself for a moment! You have become a madman tossing aside any consideration for peace or cooperation for the sake of, what? The death of a god simply because they disagreed with you? Because they claimed your incompetence or inappropriate behavior? Because they chose to consort with things you personally feel are demons? Weapons are logical things. Why is their God not?

Grant 1 Essence to Yaos to awaken him from dormancy, and prepare for the coming assault on us both.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 04:55:15 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2313 on: November 15, 2014, 04:59:04 pm »

"Which is why you had attacked the land far away from the ocean."
I have seen you accuse at least three separate gods for this, and none of your reasons make sense. Stop bringing it up without evidence. Or at least choose one person to accuse with it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: November 15, 2014, 05:02:27 pm »

Yaos awakens in his female form.

The Angel-Emperor of Mankind, Lette the White Angel, Vaal the Black Angel, the three generic angels, and the Psymental Angel go to the Human Plane to defend Yaos in case of attack.

"Thanks for that Darruth, I'll pay you back as soon as I can. Now, I invite all gods that AREN'T Fusil to join me in the Human Plane. Please bring all your angels and your archangels with you."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: November 15, 2014, 05:06:32 pm »

My thanks, God of Ambition. I'm afraid I have only the one Arkanjel, and Palatino is both severely weakened, and likely of little help in a straight fight, particularly against the God of Weapons' servants. And...what of our followers? If he has gone this far, he might yet go farther and strike at innocents such as they.

Accompany Yaos, have Palatino join us, but be ready to teleport them to the Seraphim if necessary.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: November 15, 2014, 05:10:16 pm »

"He could strike against our followers at any time and we wouldn't be able to do a thing to stop him."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: November 15, 2014, 05:16:18 pm »

"I am quite busy, and Vartija is still recovering, but fine, I will give the Human Plane some of my attention. I would, however, like to warn you that grouping all our Angels in one place is a rather large risk against someone with such destructive force as Fusil."

Cim calls for its minor Angels to go right by the edge inside the Human Plane and turns an iota of its attention to it, but doesn't sway from controlling the Angels of Fusil.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: November 15, 2014, 05:17:17 pm »

It saddens me greatly, but I must give fair warning, in such a case.

Should you stoop to such measures, Fusil, I will have no choice but to Reveal Goodness to as many of your followers as possible. While normally, this sort of Revelation would not upset me so, for it does not harm on it's own, the current conflict between Goodness and your actions means it would cause such terrible discord within the ranks of your followers that mass loss of life would ensue.

I pray that this event does not come to pass.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: November 15, 2014, 05:27:37 pm »

"Thanks for that Darruth, I'll pay you back as soon as I can. Now, I invite all gods that AREN'T Fusil to join me in the Human Plane. Please bring all your angels and your archangels with you."

"Are you running scared? I let you live, and if you stay out of my way I won't have to knock you back down. Is that why you are all so desperate to defend Cim? You fear that if I take his life, it will mean that the gods are not invincible? That I really can strike down the rest of you whenever I decide it appropriate? Cowards, letting your own fears get in the way of true justice."

In any case, Fusil, I notice you are still adept at ignoring approximately half of what anyone says in argument to you, and instead choose to attack their character, authority, or simply use threats to obtain what you desire, your so-called perfect world

"Seeing how you dismissed my entire argument without even referencing it, I think you can see that I really have no reason to respond to that. "

Let me ask you; if any other god was acting in this manner, assaulting another while calling them useless and claiming that guilt by association meant it was justified, how would you respond? If, say, it was Yaos attempting the destruction fo Azem, say?

"First off, if you continue pretending like Cims murder of my followers was anything but his fault, I will have to put you to sleep for a while. Second, I would arm  both sides to the best of my ability and let them fight it out. I would have no reason to get any more involved."

Cim calls for its minor Angels to go right by the edge inside the Human Plane and turns an iota of its attention to it, but doesn't sway from controlling the Angels of Fusil.

"You know I have more control over my own angels than you ever could. You can not break such a bond so easily. And even if you could, this will not even slow down your death."

It saddens me greatly, but I must give fair warning, in such a case.

"Don't pretend you know anything about me, God of Evil. Have I even once threatened anyone's followers, aside from when my own where threatened? This battle is between me and Cim. You have no clue of my nature. Considering the fact that you threatened the lives of my followers, I would normally be forced to take action. Considering how much that failed against unaligned humans, I feel safe enough in that being an empty threat that I will continue to let you live."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: November 15, 2014, 05:35:17 pm »

"Cowards, letting your own fears get in the way of true justice."
"Wise words."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: November 15, 2014, 06:07:16 pm »

"I shall stand by you Yaos."

Azem and the Shiny Ones join Yaos in the Human Plane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: November 15, 2014, 06:09:54 pm »

Your threats only strengthen my resolve. You claim that Cim consorted with demons. And now, you act as one. If you continue with this vulgar and heinous display of ill character, you shall be treated as one, as well.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: November 15, 2014, 07:31:22 pm »

"You fools will regret sealing me. Especially with a Killer Null on its way here. I am sure your strategy of running and making proposals will help, there. You know you need me, especially whoever the Null collaborator is. "

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: November 15, 2014, 08:09:17 pm »

Perhaps you are right. Perhaps we will.

But as it stands, we would regret far more by not sealing you.
However, I do have a proposal, brethren, for how we might keep Fusil alive, yet prevent him from attempting another treacherous action such as this in the future.

I will ask you, Cim; as the God of Law and Order, how skilled are you at writing contracts, and sealing loopholes?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 475