Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640807 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T35.5: Approaching a decision
« Reply #2295 on: November 15, 2014, 02:11:44 pm »

Tykki has struck Yaos for 3E of damage and jumped away! Yaos has been rendered dormant!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: November 15, 2014, 02:24:32 pm »

As Fusil is obviously attempting to kill Cim at this very moment, and the support to seal him away for his crimes is so overwhelming, might we get on with it, lest he make yet more progress in his bloodthirsty quest?

I grow tired of him twisting words like so much rope, and feel ill at ease with the notion of losing the god who is currently our most powerful ally in this endeavour.

Oppose 34.08(You are not above the law, Cim.)
Oppose 34.07
Support 34.11
Oppose 34.09
Propose sealing Strike Team Fusil once Fusil is sealed only if they continue to show aggressive behaviour towards Cim or other gods
Oppose 34.10(Needless cruelty.)

We must do this now, fellows. He is already striking out at us.

I will also propose a council gift donation of 6 Essence, one from each of us, to Yaos to prevent his death and continue receiving his input.

((Also stop metagaming and breaking the fourth wall, bro; not cool. At least that's what it looks like you're doing))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: November 15, 2014, 02:31:04 pm »

"I am not. That is why I ask Council permission."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2298 on: November 15, 2014, 02:31:37 pm »

Spoiler: Votes counted (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: November 15, 2014, 02:35:09 pm »

"I am not. That is why I ask Council permission."

"And why I believe it should not be granted. The only thing it allows you to do is to kill him or cause other forms of irrevocable harm, essentially, as long as you might call it self-defense. While I trust you not to abuse it, it would set a...poor...precedent. My apologies.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: November 15, 2014, 02:50:35 pm »

As Fusil is obviously attempting to kill Cim at this very moment, and the support to seal him away for his crimes is so overwhelming, might we get on with it, lest he make yet more progress in his bloodthirsty quest?

"You can not seal me so quickly, the council cannot take actions until the next tick. Especially not with Yaos out of the way."

I grow tired of him twisting words like so much rope, and feel ill at ease with the notion of losing the god who is currently our most powerful ally in this endeavour.

"You already lost him. He has been struck dormant by my Tykki, and is unable to resist anything anyone might want to do to him. Be that draining the last point, striking him down, or sealing him away. You could, in theory, help him a bit by offering him your essence, but then I could simply knock you away as well. You should be grateful that I mercifully decided to let him continue living."

We must do this now, fellows. He is already striking out at us.

"The council is far to slow to stop me. If I wanted him dead, he would be dead. Do you really think the remaining five gods could even slow me down? I think I have proven just how little you can truly do against me. I will strike down all evil, and anything that gets in the way of that goal. This world will be perfect, and Cim is getting in the way of that."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: November 15, 2014, 03:01:08 pm »

Look again, madman. Your actions are the evil ones, and I referred to Cim, not Yaos, when I spoke of our most powerful ally. There are yet seven gods allied against you, and you have no chance of defeating us all in time to prevent your downfall. You are only making things worse for yourself.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: November 15, 2014, 03:08:18 pm »

He is right about the council being abhorrently slow, though.

Fusil, you are digging your own grave. You seem to think that you are invincible, which you most definitely are not.

Also, I oppose 34.09 and 34.09.3.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2303 on: November 15, 2014, 03:25:52 pm »

Fusil seems more and more like a dangerous madman. He wants to prevent us from investigating the void ourselves, refuses to share his information about it, attacks important council members, refuses to listen to reason or laws...
I propose we do more then just seal him away for three ticks. He is not going to stop attacking us. He must be put down like the beast he is. Him and all his angels.

Fusil, you seem to think being god of weapons makes you invincible. You are not. You aren't even the god of combat, merely the god of tools used to fight.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: November 15, 2014, 03:47:22 pm »

Look again, madman. Your actions are the evil ones, and I referred to Cim, not Yaos, when I spoke of our most powerful ally. There are yet seven gods allied against you, and you have no chance of defeating us all in time to prevent your downfall. You are only making things worse for yourself.

"And how so? Cim is a murderer, who has slaughtered innocents. You don't know anything about him, do you? Just another arrogant young god who thinks he knows all about this world I created. Cim is by no means a powerful ally, to anyone but evil. His sphere being "law" by no means makes him good, if anything it makes him a Tyrant.

Seven gods aligned against me, but what actions have they taken? They checked the "Yes" box in a vote. You act like they are an army willing to immediately act against me, but it seems nobody would stop me from simply defeating the lot of you. At least until the next tick. Even after I swept Yaos aside, your solution was to threaten me dryly."

Fusil, you are digging your own grave. You seem to think that you are invincible, which you most definitely are not.

"Invincible or not, I am stronger than the lot of you combined. Especially considering how hesitant everyone is to physically act against me. Do you think anyone would even attempt to stop me if I had attacked the God of "goodness"?"

Fusil seems more and more like a dangerous madman. He wants to prevent us from investigating the void ourselves, refuses to share his information about it, attacks important council members, refuses to listen to reason or laws...
I propose we do more then just seal him away for three ticks. He is not going to stop attacking us. He must be put down like the beast he is. Him and all his angels.

"Is that a threat, Serac? No doubt the God of Humans would have you sealed away purposelessly if he was still around. You know very well that you cannot be trusted. You dealt with the Void, and you know it was wrong of you. Why else would you lie about it? Isn't it strange, after all, how none of your followers where killed in the demon attack?"

Fusil, you seem to think being god of weapons makes you invincible. You are not. You aren't even the god of combat, merely the god of tools used to fight.

"Don't think I am about to take that from the god of bubbles. You are so far below me, your petty insults do not even reach my ears."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2305 on: November 15, 2014, 04:07:02 pm »

"Is that a threat, Serac? No doubt the God of Humans would have you sealed away purposelessly if he was still around. You know very well that you cannot be trusted. You dealt with the Void, and you know it was wrong of you. Why else would you lie about it? Isn't it strange, after all, how none of your followers where killed in the demon attack?"
"Don't think I am about to take that from the god of bubbles. You are so far below me, your petty insults do not even reach my ears."
You were not the one to create the world, the council was. And apparently you know little about it, my followers were not harmed because they live in the ocean.
The demon attack (that has nothing to do with the void), and happened at a mountain home. On land. Why would they attack the ocean? There are many who live on land, and very few who live in the seas.

And do you know what you live in Fusil? A bubble. 8)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: November 15, 2014, 04:20:29 pm »

"Let me remind everyone of our current code of conduct."

"Part One, Thou Shall Not Cause Megadeaths Or Extinction Events. Part Two, Thou Shall Not Seek the Death of Another God. Part Three, Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You. Part Four, Thou Shall Not Force Mortals Not To Worship Other Gods. Part Five, Thou Shall Not Break The Universe."

"Notably, the code doesn't forbid acting upon Angels nor assaulting a God without intent to kill. We will need to fix the loopholes later, but the time to act is now. I would like to request support in my following action:"

Cim mind controls all of STF except Tykki and uses them to attack Fusil.

"What are you going to do, Fusil? Attack your own Angels? Dissuade them from Order, somehow? Send in Tykki to attack me again? Lash out at a third party? Your options are few."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: November 15, 2014, 04:26:02 pm »

Note to self, protect angels against mind control.

Also what does the megadeaths clause apply to? Because there's a few tasty looking species around right now that were made by a now deceased god... I mean... I am the god of Hunger. Can't really tell me not to enact my sphere right?

(GM: How many mortals would I have to devour as the god of hunger to get 1 essence? Say 1000 per 1 essence?)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 04:27:36 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: November 15, 2014, 04:27:38 pm »

You were not the one to create the world, the council was. And apparently you know little about it, my followers were not harmed because they live in the ocean.

"Which is why you had attacked the land far away from the ocean."

"Let me remind everyone of our current code of conduct."

"It does not stop Tykki from killing you, either. Tykki is not currently a goddess, making you not 'another' god."

"What are you going to do, Fusil? Attack your own Angels? Dissuade them from Order, somehow? Send in Tykki to attack me again? Lash out at a third party? Your options are few."

"I could probably just break the mind control. They are my Angels, after all. It is easier for me to break your control over them than it is for you to take said control. All you are doing is weakening yourself. "

Break the mind control Cim put on STF.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: November 15, 2014, 04:32:57 pm »

"Again, I urge other gods to assist in the control. While it is within my sphere, the fight for control is a fair one if I do it alone. If you truly support me and not this arrogant, hypocritical, needlessly violent being of chaos, do so and support me."
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 475