Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641377 times)

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #495 on: October 19, 2014, 09:04:09 pm »

Kli continues to watch the Hummingbirds' civilisation develop.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 19, 2014, 09:46:30 pm »

Blah the world is geting blan and boring, I would create some creatures for the world that roams the world at night and cause nightmare to it inhabitants. I think a few thousands of these will be interesting for the development of the mortal. They all will be in spirit form but exist in the copereal world and appear to the mortals  as they please.
Varee summon a horde of ghost like mystical creature to huant the mortal in both world.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 19, 2014, 10:04:12 pm »

Also I think we should just let the 3.00 pass though if noone object, just change it to make as many mortal as the essence can provide
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 19, 2014, 10:07:26 pm »

Also I think we should just let the 3.00 pass though if noone object, just change it to make as many mortal as the essence can provide
Good idea.
Support the above idea
(Also, yellow is a miserable color to read)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 19, 2014, 10:10:03 pm »

Good idea.
Support the above idea

I feel dirty supporting anything Varee says  :-\. Didn't he object to this in the first place?

"I shal support this as well, so long as the humanoids appear already. We have put this off far to long. After we finish, you may all return to your activities outside the council. This is far too important to just leave on the floor like it has been. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 19, 2014, 10:11:39 pm »

Good idea.
Support the above idea
"Indeed. The god of randomness talks sense for once."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 19, 2014, 10:22:14 pm »

"Are you taking sides? I have been trying to guide you to creating them, but you haven't found the interest. Nevertheless, I do support this."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2014, 10:26:33 pm »

"I support this as well."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2014, 10:30:10 pm »

We can say "create humanoids" all we want, but until we provide forms it shall never be done. I still support this though.

((The cost changes depending on how many new species we want.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2014, 11:21:17 pm »

You have done well.

Khaziraad reveals to golems the secrets of teraforming magic. The spells require so much power that hundrets of golems would need to work together to cast one, yet it would shape a piece of land to their colective will.

(( Also, I support making humanoids.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 20, 2014, 12:05:31 am »

"I still intend to make my share of the humanoids Star Elves if possible." Anath notes before turning to more important tasks.

As his fellow gods argue and squabble, Anath creates two asteroid belts, one in each world's solar system.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #506 on: October 20, 2014, 12:40:37 am »

Kli continues to watch the Hummingbirds' civilisation develop.
The Hummingbirds begin colonizing other trees, breeding more quickly to fill the gaps. They develop an unparalleled oral tradition of songs, stories, spells, and sites coupled to the close trade relations with the Luminees, Mountwyrms, and Gruen. Although the novelty of their goods eventually declines, the demand for almost impossibly well-weaved wicker products remains strong, leading many to hire themselves out as singer-woodweavers.

Blah the world is geting blan and boring, I would create some creatures for the world that roams the world at night and cause nightmare to it inhabitants. I think a few thousands of these will be interesting for the development of the mortal. They all will be in spirit form but exist in the copereal world and appear to the mortals  as they please.
Varee summon a horde of ghost like mystical creature to huant the mortal in both world.
(Varee: -2 Essence)

You create thousands of nightmare spirits to wander the two planets and spread nightmares. This spawns much interesting myth and speculation about the dangerous hypothetical Dreamlands where people visit when they sleep and dream.

You have done well.

Khaziraad reveals to golems the secrets of teraforming magic. The spells require so much power that hundrets of golems would need to work together to cast one, yet it would shape a piece of land to their colective will.

(( Also, I support making humanoids.))
The golems immediately put this terraforming to good use by flattening out long strips of land connecting villages to create the first large-scale, deliberate roads. The roads further increase trade volume passing through golem settlements, and slowly, golems become known not only as brokers of trade everywhere but also as excellent engineers. They will eventually pave them with rhyolitic rock generated from their Well, further expanding trade.

"I still intend to make my share of the humanoids Star Elves if possible." Anath notes before turning to more important tasks.

As his fellow gods argue and squabble, Anath creates two asteroid belts, one in each world's solar system.
(Anath: 7 Essence)

Anath creates an asteroid belt in each solar system for unknown purposes.

Plan: Just do 03.00 already
+8 from Varee, Grauel, Stirk, Azem, Cim, Kli, Serac, Khaziraad
? from Anath

(I don't know. Is +8/11 enough support to execute it? I think it is.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 20, 2014, 12:42:18 am »

Kli makes sure that the oral tradition of the Humminbirds include his teachings on Balance and Sacrifice, ensuring that the generations of Hummingbirds to come would come to know his original words (and that nothing would be lost in translation).

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 20, 2014, 12:47:07 am »

Anath reaches out to one group of wandering traders (On each world), befuddling their senses and causing them to go off path. While this might seem a curse, where they end up is on the edges of the mountain range the Star Elves live upon and within, opening up the way for first contact between the greater community and the firstborn race...
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #509 on: October 20, 2014, 12:51:15 am »

Kli: The Hummingbirds, through the strength of their oral tradition, manage to pass down the exact words of Kli with a fidelity rivaling future audio recording technology. As a result, they remain quite close to the sphere of Balance despite ages of changes.

Anath: The traders see this event as an unimaginably lucky event. They proceed to quickly set up a bazaar in the caverns. What goods do the elves produce if they react positively to this friendly intrusion?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 475