yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265154 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Three Months Later...
« Reply #1695 on: March 17, 2015, 08:48:06 pm »

Ian leans in closer to inspect the ring. He tilts his head curiously at it.
"It's definitely... interesting. What's it do?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: March 17, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »

"I hope we soon get an explanation of these shadow things..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: March 17, 2015, 10:05:45 pm »

Falu sends a quick kick to the guy while ignoring the whispers.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 17, 2015, 11:11:07 pm »

Ian leans in closer to inspect the ring. He tilts his head curiously at it.
"It's definitely... interesting. What's it do?"
"This room's a little... cramped" she says looking a little nervous.

"I hope we soon get an explanation of these shadow things..."
"So do we." The girls say together.
Falu sends a quick kick to the guy while ignoring the whispers.
Falu Attack: 30*10*3*.75% = 675
Enemy Attack: Sprint (wind dust attack, +2 to awesomeness multiplier next turn, -1 for the next two turns)
Falu Defense: 240
Enemy Defense: 220
Falu Total Aura: 2400
Enemy Total Aura: ---- -577

Taking advantage of his already off balance stance, you prepare an attack to kick him to the ground and follow with a brutal series of blows that his aura tanks if he didn't have aura, he would likely be dead from your stabs to his chest.

"Stupid bitch," he spits as he kicks you off and retreats, his air dust shards have stopped attacking you and now appear to be backing him up.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: March 17, 2015, 11:16:41 pm »

"That was a big mistake, Mister." Falu charges him again slashing horizontally with her sword, putting her full strength into the swing, using her Semblance to amplify the force of the slash.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 17, 2015, 11:18:25 pm »

Ian looks around. He bites his lip before turning towards the window.
"You will not believe how scared and interested that single statement made me... So... Let's go outside so you can show it."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 18, 2015, 12:22:06 am »

"That was a big mistake, Mister." Falu charges him again slashing horizontally with her sword, putting her full strength into the swing, using her Semblance to amplify the force of the slash.
Falu Attack: 30*10*4*.32% = 432
Enemy Attack: 35*10*6*.77= 1617
Falu Defense: 240
Enemy Defense: 220
Falu Total Aura: 783
Enemy Total Aura: ---- -789

Falu's semblance enhanced attack manages to catch him even though he is moving faster than she can see, that doesn't stop him and his greatsword from pounding on her from all directions as she desperately attempts to defend herself.  When he's done however, he looks extremely winded and surprised that she's still standing.

Ian looks around. He bites his lip before turning towards the window.
"You will not believe how scared and interested that single statement made me... So... Let's go outside so you can show it."
"That's what everyone says, and unless you really want to see it, I'd really rather not... some people have stopped being friends with me when I show them what I can do."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 18, 2015, 12:30:38 am »

Ian raises an eyebrow.
"Now I'm very interested. Come on, I promise I'll still like you. It's just in my nature to be nice."
Ian smiles at her reassuringly.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 18, 2015, 12:37:34 am »

""Alright..." She starts to walk full of trepidation, "We'll head out the east gate.  There are always people at the south gate, and I saw people at the North gate which would be preferable."

As you walk she begins to talk, "You've heard of the destruction classification of semblances before right?  The ones where peoples semblances naturally break things?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 18, 2015, 12:38:44 am »

Ian nods.
"Yeah, I know them..."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 18, 2015, 12:50:27 am »

Well... mines a little bit... worse. she carefully slips the ring on her right ring finger as you exit the eastern gate. 

You walk for awhile longer until she finds a spot on the ice she deems suitable.  Places her hand on the ice and closes her eyes, a primal fear runs through Ian as he watches.  He knows for a fact that he should be as far away from this as possible, but he can't help but watch.  The ice, which is meters thick, shatters like glass about 20 meters around her around her as she jumps away.  All that is left is a deep pool of ice and water that, for some reason, in some forgotten part of Ian's mind screams poisoned.  In fact the air around Gale doesn't even look safe to breathe.

She gives a small bow.  "Um, what do you think."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 18, 2015, 12:59:15 am »

Ian stares at the area in wide eyed awe. Finally he turns back to Gale.
"... Well, you were definently right about it being a bit worse! But really, that's pretty cool. In a sort of morbid 'I don't want that to happen to me' kind of way. But still, cool...."
Ian turns back to the area.
"So... I take it that area is poisonous now?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 18, 2015, 01:49:16 am »

Almost everything you see here could be thrown under the class of destruction.  Its the after effects that make mine worse.  The ice here will take approximately 5 times longer to repair and will almost never be anywhere near as strong.  The air that my ring touched while my semblance was active has been converted to a substance that only I can breathe, the water is poisoned and will slowly dissipate.  Its safe to say that my semblance is corruption, not destruction." she practically spits it.  Its fairly obvious that she hates her semblance.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 18, 2015, 06:35:31 am »

"I may not look it, but I'm very durable. Being cursed with this form has only made my natural durability even stronger. You messed up, mister, but I can forgive you if you give up. I won't hold back if you don't..." Falu prepares to use her Semblance to speed herself up as she hefts her sword up preparing another slash.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 18, 2015, 07:53:02 am »

Ian frowns as he turns away. He idly rubs his cheek.... he notes that he should shave. Not that he's going to. Never gets around to it. Finally he turns back to Gale and motions for her to stand next to him.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 300