Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290686 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Because Queasar is mostly you, I mean his energy and all that is you and he's not technicaly all that physical, more physical than my ash mass but less physical than a true body..... I'll be leaving now
The ghost leaves Hugo and returns to the black cat
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Shifter Mental Focus Tier 1 flat out would negate possession. Ghost or would be trying to push the equivalent of two equally stubborn minds out of the way~ Well. One mind and one pseudomind of equal strength. Doesn't become an actual mind till the Aura Cognitive Tree gets started.))
((Might still be overpowered by a dedicated telepath/powerful psychic being, but those the ghost probably is not.))
((Ninja'd!))

The sensation of stalemate was like some kind of sputtering paralysis, or as if his body was lagging behind the input of his mind. The ghost's presence also felt as if his insides were freezing. His mind bombarded the ghost with questions. How do you talk when possessing non-talking things? Doesn't seem physically possible. How does this even work? Do we have to agree on something to do it without falling over? I don't know how much more of this I can stand.

Because Queasar is mostly you, I mean his energy and all that is you and he's not technicaly all that physical, more physical than my ash mass but less physical than a true body..... I'll be leaving now
The ghost leaves Hugo and returns to the black cat
HugoLuman shakes away the unnatural cold sensation. Alright, thanks. Please don't do that again.
Who you calling not physical?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace rose an eyebrow when Tech hid behind him. His eyes fell to the black cat that the ghost had turned to, and without real thought, he moved closer and leaned down, lightly patting the cat because hell yeah black cats
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The black cat looked up at ace with a very serious face,"Can you please stop, you're making me look reduculous"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB walks over to the Ghost Cat and picks it up.
Black lives matter.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"i will claw the crap out of you guys if you don't stop doing this. I'm a person not a cat...."

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace merely snickered in reply, shaking his head and muttering a "no". He pet the cat one more time before watching SB come over and pick up the cat. Slowly, he began to stand up again, shuffling back over towards Tech with an expression that basically said "worth it".
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet continues to pet the cat that he is carrying.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Really? Because, last time I checked, people looked like this."

He gestures to the group and himself.

"Not like that.
Literally speaking, you are a cat."
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech still seems down about the fact that SB doesn't recall what she does, and doesn't pay attention to much other than the cat she's holding.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Ninjas)
You shoulda made him say something stupid while you had the chance.
I'm pretty sure there's something in the familiar rules that says you have to be on my side.
Hey, it's all in good fun.

[Many ninjas]

Quasar sighs. "Much as I agree with your methods, Boss wants to point out that, given his own situation, it wouldn't be fair to treat crematio like that. Well, unless you treat him like that as well but now he's telling me to stop with this line of conversation or he will desummon me."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oh Hugo if you had wanted someone to play fetch with you all you had to do was ask Quasar to ask us~
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The cat sneers up at SB,"didnt one of your friends point out earlier that many of the felines here are just transformed humans? So are you saying just because I don't look human means I'm not a person?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Quasar, the only reason I haven't pet Hugo yet is because he's a giant freaking adult werewolf and not an adorable lil puppy or cat. If he were a puppy, petting would be had."

((Iton. Nobody said that IC. Soooooo that's just weird jibbering from the ghost.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, I'm saying that, because you are in the body of a cat, you are literally a cat. Not metaphorically or mentally or whatever. You are literally a cat and literally not a person, but you are still a person emotionally and stuff."

He puts down G(host)Cat anyway.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 427