Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290631 times)

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace looked to the kitten that Tech held. Humming slightly, he lifted his hand and patted the cat on his head lightly. His eyes moved to Tech and he frowned, seeing she still seemed to be in the dumps. "You cool...?"
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor clears his throat.

"Ah. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything. I'm Raptor.  Recently, my defining characteristic has been that I have this rifle. So. We probably ought to work out what we're going to do, as we are on a slight time crunch here. I don't want to bet that I can take out a swarm of deadly pants with a bolt-action, which means we either find alternative means of disposing of them or bug out."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Quasar, the only reason I haven't pet Hugo yet is because he's a giant freaking adult werewolf and not an adorable lil puppy or cat. If he were a puppy, petting would be had."

((Iton. Nobody said that IC. Soooooo that's just weird jibbering from the ghost.))
((Ya, SB said that IC))

Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((The humans into cats thing or the other thing?))
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet pets the cat he is carrying on the head.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((SB shouldn't have said something like that IC if he has no clue if it's that or not. Guessing is possible but not stating as fact.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Many ninjas! Again!)

Oh Hugo if you had wanted someone to play fetch with you all you had to do was ask Quasar to ask us~
HugoLuman glares at Prophet. "He says, in the name of fairness, if you're leaving him alone you should leave the ghost alone. And you damn well better leave him alone. Yeah, boss can be a bit of a stick in the mud about fairness."
Hey Crematio, you could totally retaliate by possessing one of them.

GentlemanRaptor clears his throat.

"Ah. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything. I'm Raptor.  Recently, my defining characteristic has been that I have this rifle. So. We probably ought to work out what we're going to do, as we are on a slight time crunch here. I don't want to bet that I can take out a swarm of deadly pants with a bolt-action, which means we either find alternative means of disposing of them or bug out."

The pants begin crawling out from under the door down the lane, about 100 feet away, the first ones out slowly shambling towards them. "Bug out. The cats say those pants won't follow us past that curb, but seeing as there's nothing to do here but gawp at cats and test their claim of a safe murderbot-free border, I say we head up this street and see where it might lead."

((The humans into cats thing or the other thing?))
((The first one. Kevak only mentioned it OOC, so saying it IC is incongruous.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton picks up G(host) cat and begins walking down the street
"i don't much care for normal cats so don't gripe about a simple pick up. You put one claw on me and I will throw you into a wall"
The cat nods and curls up into Iton's arms to be more easy to carry

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet along with his new feline sidekick follow Iton.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech stays quiet, leaving Ace's question unanswered. Her attention is drawn to GentlemanRaptor when he begins to speak, and then the parrot. She tucks Cal safely into one of her large jacket pockets, and— seeing as the clothing virtually engulfed her —the minuscule kitten snuggly fit inside. She then proceeds, following the few others starting to walk ahead; but notably lags behind, glancing back one or two times as she waits for SB and/or Ace to catch up.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

As the group set off up the street, the stream of pants bots reached the curb. They began slowly shuffling in the same direction as the group but did not step off the sidewalk onto the street, seeming indeed to respect the tacit barrier. At their current pace, the group would probably lose sight of them soon.

[Roll for encounters: close to warehouse district, 1/26th chance of big cats: 7: nope]
[Roll for lootable cars: 5, nope]

Indeed, after continuing for a couple blocks, the pants were far behind. There wasn't much to be seen except for locked cars, small cats, and locked-up shops and small offices along the side of the street opposite the warehouses, some of which were boarded up. HugoLuman and Quasar let their guard down a bit, and Quasar began whistling "Under the Sea," hoping to incite earworms.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:36:53 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton set down cremato cat and whipped the fur off his shirt

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB walks over to the most loot-filled-looking car.
Do you see the car's driver-side window? Not any more, because SB bashes it in with the butt of his gun. [10] The glass breaks into rather large pieces, but the car is still accessible, anyhow.
Black lives matter.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're not doing it right " Iton says to SB as he walks up to the passenger side and puts away his tire iron and begins tearing the door off it's hinges with the axe [16] the door falls to the ground and Iton gestures for SB to use the now completely open side

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

"Quasar, the only reason I haven't pet Hugo yet is because he's a giant freaking adult werewolf and not an adorable lil puppy or cat. If he were a puppy, petting would be had."

((Iton. Nobody said that IC. Soooooo that's just weird jibbering from the ghost.))

[[Actually, pretty my character theorized it several pages ago. Will edit in link later.]]

EDIT:
Spoiler: Here (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:58:39 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 427