Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290054 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((We've been waiting on you I believe.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(If I haven't posted, and am in the same situation as before, assume 'try previous action again'.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Right then)

Dogou

[16][17,7,19] Kyle, now freed, strikes against the two ropes that had been holding him and the third that just got rid of his clone. He manages to cut one of them apart, but the other two dodge his strikes and one of them manages to grab onto the hilt of his sword, trying to wrest it out of his hand. [9][5] Kyle manages to maintain control of the blade despite this, but there's no way he can put the blade to the rope with it hanging on to the hilt (-1 to control of the blade until rope is dislodged).

[8+2][6,5] Zanzetkuken, slowly winning the tug-of-war, manages to adjust the position of her blade such that she can start fraying the rope holding that hand, but she is unable to react to the rope approaching from Kyle's direction, [12][11] aside from kicking it away.

Ya see anything Hugo?
"...bloody hell... He says he was looking for an awning or something to make the fall shorter but he doesn't see one. He's wondering how he's going to get down."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:00:55 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle grabs the rope with his hand and bites it as well for more grip as he tries to take it back.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(+2, Hugo)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(+2, Hugo)
(Crap! Edited.)

"Maybe you should all just start heading down and we can figure something out for boss here."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

how do I get down? Maybe I should just stay up hear with Hugo, not weigh the group down while they look for a way to get the impaired off of here
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

With more ropes oncoming, Zanzetkuken redoubled her efforts in her attempts to free herself.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Another question: who all here uses steamchat frequently? It's good for stuff that would otherwise end up in 1-line posts or for plotting secret things with the GM.))

Doguo

[4][5] Biting the rope does not seem to do much to dislodge it from his sword, [1 (out of 2, roll for target)] so kyle is forced to turn his attention towards fending off the rope that Zanz just sent flying his way. [19-1][5] He manages to bisect it with ease, despite the other rope's best efforts to sabotage his swing.

[16][4,14] The rope holding Zanzetkuken's sword arm, seeming almost to panic as the edge of the blade began to fray it, gave her just the opening she needed to swing her wrist back to perform a sloppy, yet effective cut. Had the rope not been pulling itself taut to stop her, the awkward motion probably would only have pushed it aside. The other rope, facing a now freed blade, jumps off the floor while still holding her other wrist and manages to dodge the retaliation before leaping away.

how do I get down? Maybe I should just stay up hear with Hugo, not weigh the group down while they look for a way to get the impaired off of here
"Just have..." Quasar hadn't really thought of a good nickname for Kevak yet. "...that guy tie a rope up here then climb down it. Or tie the other end around your waist and rappel."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I do.))

Kyle twists with the swing to bring the blade down on the rope holding his sword.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But the ropes not that strong as a single strand........

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I do.))

Kyle twists with the swing to bring the blade down on the rope holding his sword.
((My handle is the same on steam, except with a space))
((Just to warn you, that action is impossible. You'd have to grab the other end of the rope and bring it to the sword, or something.))

But the ropes not that strong as a single strand........
"He said he's got other ropes, didn't he? Yeah, Boss says he had one strong enough to climb into a pit with the other day."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Bondage ropes are made to be cumulative in their effect, those aren't very strong. I have actual climbing ropes, among other types of ropes that are strong."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok..... Hey anybody else hear a loud ringing or is it just me? Also I would like to say, keep those bondage ropes away from me..... I don't want them to touch me, at all...... Climbing rope sounds fine

(Random drug side effects time)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Wouldn't have done much, but just note you forgot the +2)

Zanzetkuken aims her blade carefully, then strikes at the rope still binding her other wrist.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 427