Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290078 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Considering his now much 'stronger' state and the low likelyness of silver traps I'd say yes he should if he wants to
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Only if that's what you want to do Hugo.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"He says he's not sure because maybe someone with a weapon would be better, and he might have trouble warning you guys of things. Then again, boss, you might be a bit more durable than the rest of us right now. Oh, would you look at that, he says I'm expendable!"
Hey! That's not what I meant! Just, you know, if it came to it I could resummon you.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I could take point since I have a spear to point with.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

I can cover your back
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, then, let's try this. He's not entirely sure either way, but I say lead on."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK. Which way are we going though.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman looks towards the other end of the rooftops, where some warehouses are visible in the distance.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK! I'm going to guess from Hugo's look that we are going that way. Prophet starts heading towards the other end of the rooftop.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I need to make sure I finish something tonight, so Kevak, could you handle description?)

HugoLuman follows, limping slightly. Let's see how this goes, then. You don't have to repeat that one. The soon reach the edge of roof, as though the structure containing the smaller shops was large, it's roof was a flat expanse of nothing that posed few obstacles.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The group peers over at a squat building on the other side of the street. The first thing anyone notices is the complete lack of cats on that side of street. On one side, there are cats. On the other side, there are none. The building lacks windows, although it does have the equivailent of a massive garage door, presumably for trucks to load and unload. There is a small door that has red writing on it, presumably saying "Employees Only" if it's like any other warehouse building in real life.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle strikes out at the ropes with his sword.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So what do you guys think?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks around.

**On one hand, what is scary enough that the cats won't go near it. On the other hand, a catless refuge could be useful. On the third hand, there might be loot.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"When did you get a third hand?"
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 427