Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290028 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle roars in rage before he starts putting his experience in smashing boxes to use. He starts hammering the box with arms.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Cool, box monsters!)

HugoLuman crawls out of the cabinet into the diner, and sees no sign of the attackers from yesterday, aside from a few scorch marks near the door into the next room. "Hello? Any deadly metal things in here?"

A voice calls from the next room. "Oh, still here, eh? And bringing some new friends! Don't worry, they've been gone for hours. Did you like your wish?"
HugoLuman elected to ignore the being in the other room, who probably just wanted to aggravate him. "Alright, it's all clear!" he calls back to the others.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:21:12 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Turning to face the mech, Zanzetkuken said, "who wants to bet the combat master is in there?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton struggles to get up but eventually is able to stand with his crutch (the marines gave him a crutch right?)
(yes)

(Is the room with the boxes seperate enough that it wouldn't feel the reverberations from the town above, or does it actually exist in the soil beneath the town?)

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut loots some dry cereal from behind the counter and begins munching on it.  He shouts over to Hugoluman "Remind me what is over there and why we are going in this particular direction, if you would be so kind?  Also, I heard a female-sounding voice, is someone new there?"((hearing roll=18))
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I take it you're not a morning person. We're getting breakfast, remember?" HugoLuman, unable to find any broccoli, takes some celery instead. He'd found those vegetables got rid of the morning gunk fine when toothbrushes were unavailable. "As for that next room over there, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not quite sure whether that... being is female, but whatever it is, it grants wishes. Corrupted wishes."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:37:26 pm by HugoLuman »

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

"At least that would be useful for anyone we don't like!"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak seeks out fruit and pancakes and sausage.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:22:37 pm by Kevak »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet takes a pancake and begins to eat.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman finishes his celery and looks for oatmeal, finding the really thick diner kind that takes forever to eat. "So far the results of wishing have been, in order, nothing, a confusing and screwed up sequence of rooms about the truth or something, and time travelers showing up to get shot at by unknown lasers. So, if you gotta wish, be careful with your wording."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti, after gorging himself on celery, has a pancake. He also stuffs some more celery in his pockets.

**God this is good.**

Arcvasti stands up.

**I've got some business in that room. I never did get to spend my wish during all that confusion. An oversight I intend to rectify immediately.**

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What wish do you have in mind? We should make sure about the wording."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**I was planning to wish for a book the length, height and thickness of the one I carry made of a non-fragile solid-non-transparent material that will not harm me or my surroundings and will not not decay or change material states within my lifetime, that details, in a font and colour visible to my eyes and in a language I read, the complete reagents and steps of the ritual required to summon my Administrator. Don't think I left any loopholes that will lead to any immediate consequences, although its probably not perfect.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

(Is the room with the boxes seperate enough that it wouldn't feel the reverberations from the town above, or does it actually exist in the soil beneath the town?)

(It's never directly stated, but heavily implied that the room is actually a separate area of the dungeon, with the cardboard door acting as a link.)

[18] Kyle manages to kick off the box monster, dealing superficial damage to it as it falls onto its back with a heavy thud. [12] it gets up and attempts to charge him once again as he attempts to regain his stance.

[1] The warmachine opens up a small box in order to reveal a large laser pointer inside, {3} Kyle. The laser is fired wildly off-course however, instead striking the box beast and setting it on fire, though this does nothing to halt its actual charge. [16+2] Propman finally manages to land a blow, slicing off the mad creature's left foot with his sword and leaving it falling in its tracks, with little more left for it to do then be consumed by flames.

[9+2] The blacksmith, with the aid of the mist, manages to keep the fire from burning him much more, though he's still singed.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:14:50 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

**I was planning to wish for a book the length, height and thickness of the one I carry made of a non-fragile solid-non-transparent material that will not harm me or my surroundings and will not not decay or change material states within my lifetime, that details, in a font and colour visible to my eyes and in a language I read, the complete reagents and steps of the ritual required to summon my Administrator. Don't think I left any loopholes that will lead to any immediate consequences, although its probably not perfect.**
"Sounds good to me. At the very least, I don't think it will kill us."
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 427