Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291029 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

HugoLuman sat down, typing at the phone on the floor. It was slow going, as he kept hitting letters under or next to the intended ones on the onscreen keyboard and having to backspace, which also took a few tries each time. He figured this would be somewhat easier if this was something larger, like a tablet, but slowly, frustratingly, he managed to type out the sentence:

I wish to know the truth about this world we are in, much more than I currently know.

C any loopholes?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Getting shitloads of useless information. Try adding in something about information useful to us in some way."
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman thought anything he didn't already know would be useful, but then again, not knowing what he didn't know, that could easily prove wrong. Then again, it might stick him on the exact definition of "useful." Hmm. He tried moving the cursor back, something he'd always had trouble with even with human fingers. This went about as well as he could have expected, so instead he wound up having to just backspace through half of the message and retype, painstakingly.

I wish to know the truth about this world we are in; much info that I do not already know but that I would consider very useful.

Once finished, he looked up at SB for more checking.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Hugo, can you hold up temporarily with your posting until me, Kevak, and Arc arrive?)

Lets build the ladder now~ Kevak digs through one of the pouches of his bag and pulls out a short length of rope. If anyone bothered looking in the bag, there's a loooot more in there.

"I'm guessing it is for Arc?" Zanzetkuken replied, moving to help construct the ladder.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Yup~ And for anyone who doesn't wanna climb the bodyladder~ Kevak gets out another rope and begins ladder construction.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:01:09 pm by Kevak »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sounds good. Want to tell the Thin Woman?"
Black lives matter.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Ship

GentlemanRaptor nods.

"Yes, I believe I am. Ah, I didn't catch your name..."

((Sorry I missed that hook. Totally forgot.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ship

GentlemanRaptor nods.

"Yes, I believe I am. Ah, I didn't catch your name..."

((Sorry I missed that hook. Totally forgot.))
"You can just call me Lieutenant. Any you?"

"Sounds good. Want to tell the Thin Woman?"
HugoLuman nods. May as well.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"That's, ah complicated, Lieutenant. Our group is a bit short on real names right now. For some reason, we're stuck with...never mind. Call me Raptor for now."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's, ah complicated, Lieutenant. Our group is a bit short on real names right now. For some reason, we're stuck with...never mind. Call me Raptor for now."
"Right... do you know what we're dealing with here, Raptor?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Yup~ And for anyone who doesn't wanna climb the bodyladder~ Kevak gets out another rope and begins ladder construction.

"Yeah..."

Zanzetkuken helps construct the ladder.  Both him and Kevak working on it allows it to be completed with a fair degree of rapidity.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay."
Black lives matter.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"So far as we can tell? Some entity ripping people and places from the real world, obviously with no respect to timeframe, and mashing them together here. Do any of your men have these devices?"

He gestures to the device on his arm.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So far as we can tell? Some entity ripping people and places from the real world, obviously with no respect to timeframe, and mashing them together here. Do any of your men have these devices?"

He gestures to the device on his arm.

"I don't think I've seen such a device, no. That some kind of wrist comm?" The Lieutenant looks at the others. "I also don't know what that other stuff you said is about, but we here have a spider problem. Damn things have us pinned down in this room, and we're out of ammo for everything but the heavy E-stunners. They're between us and the rest of our supplies, including CQC weps, and half my marines are fast becoming malnourished."

"Okay."
HugoLuman heads back into the adjoining room. "Do you have your wish ready, then? Did you two figure something out? Or will we be trying something more interesting?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Eventually the ladder is completed. Doooo you wanna tie the ladder up there or should I~?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 427