Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290933 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Whoops.))

SB thinks for a moment, then leaves the room.

He returns moments later with bloody knuckles.
"Hopefully you won't fuck up this badly, huh, Hugo?"
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

HugoLuman froze in place. This was a lot of pressure. He knew that if he messed this up, he'd be kicking himself for wasting it. That is, if he survived whatever the corruption was. He really needed to think about this, and the big brightly colored freak leering at him wasn't helping. Let's see... what did he want? What would be useful?

He really wanted to return to human form. But he already knew how to attain that, and there was just one more snag to the cure to sort out. He'd like to escape from here, but he had a feeling that wish wouldn't go well. Maybe he could help heal Arc, though he could already think of numerous ways that could go wrong. Hmm... the best way in corrupt a wish would be a really long one with lots of qualifiers. Messing up just one could result in catastrophe, though...

"I bet you'd really love a convenient way to communicate, wouldn't you? Is that what you wish for? I bet it is. All you have to do is nod..." The figure leaned in closer.

HugoLuman made no motion. In fact, he just sat there, motionless thinking. Fuck. This is worse than finals.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken slowly regained consciousness.  She brought her palm to her face as she sat up, being struck with a massive headache.  When she finally took her hand off her face, she looked around and saw the cultists.  "What...?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

So~ Shall we go back to the cultist room and build a ladder~?

**Sure.**

Arcvasti, a load of chair bits under his free arm, walks back into the Cathedral.

Zanzetkuken slowly regained consciousness.  She brought her palm to her face as she sat up, being struck with a massive headache.  When she finally took her hand off her face, she looked around and saw the cultists.  "What...?"

Arcvasti noticed Zanz stirring and walks over to her.

**Good. You're awake. And GOD, do you have some questions to answer.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"What do you mean?" she said, wincing in the middle as the headache spiked for a second.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks, Mrs. Thin Woman, but Hugo can figure his wish out by himself."
Black lives matter.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti drops the chair bits and pulls out his ouroboros-embossed book.

**I got in here near the end of your rampage. You had MAGIC GLOWING CLAWS coming out of your hands. And Hugo, when I pressed him for an explanation, nosed around your hand. And you've got THIS

Arcvasti gestures to the cover of his book

mark on it. God knows how long you've been hiding it under that gauntlet thingy. I want to know where you got that mark, what it does and how exactly that translates to growing magic scaley claws and butchering a ROOMFUL of cultists. And also why you saw fit to hide it from everyone except Hugo. Although that last one is somewhat understandable, if not exactly excusable.**
Spooky Signature

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I had what?" she said with utter confusion, astonishment, and disbelief.  "And I did this?"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks momentarily taken aback.

**You mean you didn't KNOW you could do that?**

Arcvasti gestures at the mutilated cultist pile.

**So, when you're in major danger, you just lose control and end up growing magic scaley claws and eviscerating things? Is that how you got rid of the other batch of cultists? Oh, God, that could have happened ANY time, when we were fighting the automatons, the bank robbers... And I'm not sure WE'D have been much better off if it had then THESE people.**
Spooky Signature

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Uh...the first time I was here I solved the room by...breaking the chains of the Dragon they were about to sacrifice..."  Zanzetkuken said sheepishly.  "And I wouldn't be too worried about it having been you since, well...they were trying to murder me while holding my arms behind my back."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks somewhat thoughtful.

**There was a Dragon here? Giant glowy scaley claws... Are weredragons a thing? DF had werechameleons, wererabbits, werescorpions... And... That thing that killed these people... Even if its only unleashed when you're in mortal peril, who knows how much it discriminates? Although it might have been able to kill us when we came in the door, so maybe it recognizes us?**
Spooky Signature

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

If there's a werewolf, then there are probably weredragons~ Kevak dumps the chairparts on top of the other chairpart pile.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Corrupt a Wish room

The figure chuckled. HugoLuman could smell it's breath, a faint odor of something nasty and chemically. Almost like bug spray. "Oh, you're no fun. How else is he supposed to make the wish, then? Look at his ears and his scrunched up brow. He's trying to think of some kind of bullet-proof wording I bet. Care to try typing it out on that little gadget, would you?" HugoLuman glared. The figure just laughed again and leaned back. "Oh, very well. I suppose I could provide the means, not costing you a wish. But you probably wouldn't like it." It takes a small die out of one of the few pockets on its garment, then casts it on the floor (1). On seeing the result, it cracks a wide smile again. "Yes, you certainly wouldn't like it."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Could you literally shut your mouth for more than five seconds. Please. Hugo can tell me his wish and I can tell it to you."
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Where's Bowtie and Hugo?" Zanzetkuken asked, changing the subject.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 427