Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62

Author Topic: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread  (Read 65270 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread
« Reply #525 on: October 26, 2014, 09:10:57 pm »

"On that topic, what's the general layout of the prison? How many times will I have to use Charm Person?"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 26, 2014, 09:20:39 pm »

"Of course they don't go well. That's the point. Is there a courtyard that a invisible flyer could access?"

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 27, 2014, 06:32:50 pm »

"While the Guard is probably as ignorant as ever, I've probably caused the local thieves' to worry or panic.  My presence would probably hurt more than help; perhaps I could stage a failed theft and distract the Guard?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 27, 2014, 07:21:12 pm »

Noticing the young man, Dereth speaks. "Yes? What is it you wish? I would not advise a rematch..."

He was considering killing the boy and being sure of it, this time, but thought better of it. Too much attention for such a small point to be made.

"I will come. As will Ganron, providing he follows my instructions exactly."

Dereth looked around at all of them.

"I will purchase the requisite clothing if you can provide the funds."

He wasn't exactly willing to spare all his backup gold now, if he didn't need to.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 28, 2014, 01:32:44 am »

"While the Guard is probably as ignorant as ever, I've probably caused the local thieves' to worry or panic.  My presence would probably hurt more than help; perhaps I could stage a failed theft and distract the Guard?"
"Can you guarantee that it will draw the prison guards away? It might be better if you get us a cover or escape route setup."

"I will purchase the requisite clothing if you can provide the funds."
Bill frowns. He was rather low on funds, but a northward trip was something he had his heart set on.
"Let's shelve that until we get to Riverside."

Bill turns to Riki and Harmony.
"Can I count on you two when things go wrong? A sniper and an invisible flyer may be essential."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 28, 2014, 09:59:43 am »

"On that topic, what's the general layout of the prison? How many times will I have to use Charm Person?"

"It's a two story prison with the more dangerous people being sent to the dungeon under the keep. The gnome would most likely be sent into the dungeon but... Given how easily we took him it's also quite possible that Plius and the others are just keeping him in the prison. Last I saw he was near the south eastern quarter. I only saw three guards while I was there."

Noticing the young man, Dereth speaks. "Yes? What is it you wish? I would not advise a rematch..."

He was considering killing the boy and being sure of it, this time, but thought better of it. Too much attention for such a small point to be made.

Dareth seemed to have the words on the tip of his tongue, but it was at this point that the woman dragged him away.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 28, 2014, 11:29:01 am »

Is Pilius on duty? Is that three guards total, or just defending the gnome?"
"Is there a courtyard that a invisible flyer could access?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 28, 2014, 10:04:09 pm »

"It's a two story prison with the more dangerous people being sent to the dungeon under the keep. The gnome would most likely be sent into the dungeon but... Given how easily we took him it's also quite possible that Plius and the others are just keeping him in the prison. Last I saw he was near the south eastern quarter. I only saw three guards while I was there."
"What? That's not a prison, that's how I entertain myself on a slow afternoon. I can get you all in there, no problem."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 29, 2014, 06:21:07 pm »

"It's all one single building so far as I'm aware so no. As for Plius... I'm not actually sure if he is on duty at the Prison however..."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 31, 2014, 05:54:07 pm »

"...so, are we going there, or not?"

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 31, 2014, 07:22:02 pm »

"Well, I'd like to know what Harmony and Riki are going to be doing, and if Ilandrinal can get us a escape route."

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 01, 2014, 12:23:10 am »

"Securing an escape route would involve more than just one person, and if the Thieves' Guild find out about my participating, they're likely to inform the guard and disrupt the whole thing.  As inferred, a false theft would draw the Thieves' Guild's attention away and draw the guards away from the barracks."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 01, 2014, 12:27:20 am »

"I will handle any...interference...that may occur, if it is necessary, and will expedite our plans."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 02, 2014, 10:34:45 pm »

"Is this really what we've been reduced to?" Harmony said with a frown, breaking her silence "We used to be the greatest force for evil ever devised. Now we're sitting around planning jail breaks? We were about to rid the world of paladins forever and now we're doing this? No. I'm out. If you guys ever decide to get your acts together I'll come back. For now, do what you want. I'll make my own way."

Then, without so much as another word, Harmony walked out of the inn. Shortly before shutting the door she faded from sight.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62