Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hervs school for conduits [OOC]  (Read 1907 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Hervs school for conduits [OOC]
« on: August 23, 2014, 06:47:14 pm »

Note: Yes, I used the word 'Conduit'. You may recognize that from a certain game. If you do, don't lose your panties thinking that this is an rp for Infamous.

Storyline:
Yourself, a young Conduit, has recently learned of your super human powers. Your parents, not wanting to give you up to the police, willingly sent you to a private school for Conduits like you; Herv's School for Conduits. This isn't an ordinary school though- this place is filled with Conduits alike you. Or should I say Bio-Terrorists? Whatever the government wants you to think, you're surrounded with your own kin for once. You are greeted by an elderly man at the entryway, who clearly runs the institute. His name is Herv, and he is also a conduit. He asks for you to first give him all of your information for security purposes.

Security Center: (Application)
You walk up to the computer, where you see some older conduits are guarding the room, all staring at you. You look down at the computer, and see some questions on the screen.

Name:
Appearance:
Biography:
Powers/Abilities:
Weaknesses:

Rules:
1 - No flaming, trolling, or anything in that sort.
2 - No being too OP. I know we all have powers and such here, but seriously. No saying you can blow up the world with the snap of your fingers.
3 - No metagaming.
4 - No powergaming.
5 - Nothing from inFamous, please.

That sums the post up, if there are any questions, just ask and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I will start the Ic when 4 people join
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 07:05:46 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Hervs school for conduits [OOC]
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 07:04:04 pm »

The hell is a Conduit? Magic? Mutations?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 07:05:25 pm »

It is explained in the game infamous. A conduit is a human with super powers. Caused by having or getting the Conduit gene
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 07:37:31 pm »

Name: Dylan Semerald
Appearance: A blond Caucasian teenager, Extremely heavily built, not in the fat sense, but just large. wearing a Black oil stained wifebeater, and leather jacket studded with wide pieces of sheet metal, along with normal pants and black leather boots boots.
Biography: Having had enough of a life on the road, Dylan decides that he wishes to learn more about his powers, and settles down his eternal road trip long enough to enter Herv's school for Conduits.
Powers/Abilities: Sheet metal manipulation
Weaknesses: Bruses easily, A notable lack of common sense.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 07:39:32 pm »

Accepted!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 07:54:32 pm »

Name: Isingris 'Singe' Lepper
Appearance: A thin girl wearing a black leather jacket. Her eyes appear to be a flaming orange while her hair is a light auburn which swirls down to her shoulders.
Biography: After discovering her astonishing powers to manipulate matter, Isingris entered Herv's School for Conduits so that she may learn to control her powers.
Powers/Abilities: Isingris can agitate matter - this means that she can manipulate the movement of atomic particles to the point of setting things on fire. With enough energy, she can create a small-scale nuclear reaction. Basically fire.
Weaknesses: Isingris is weaker to the coldness, as it is her opposite affinity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 07:57:40 pm »

Accepted!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 08:23:21 pm »

Well, there's one.
Sheet inbound, I suppose.
Take a closer look at this text!

Nunzillor

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 08:38:34 pm »

Name: Jake "The Amazing Copperdini"
Appearance: A blandly attractive brown-haired man with a top-hat and cape.  He always carries with him a black cane and a mischievous smile.
Biography: Abandoned by his parents at an early age, Jake spent several years of his life as a traveling magician under his corny showname, using his powers to bring joy to audiences nation-wide.  Now he's ready to bring his act to the next level here at Herv's School for Conduits.
Powers/Abilities: Telekinesis, mostly with small objects.
Weaknesses: Jake loves a show.  He would never consider doing something sneaky or secret when he could instead dazzle his opponents with showmanship.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 08:40:46 pm »

Accepted!!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 08:50:00 pm »

Name: Susie G. Kyten
Appearance: Holding a hatred of all things sweet for the majority of her life, Susie managed to maintain a proportionally thin size to go with her diminutive 4'8" height. Having a slight obsession with coffee, her teeth are lightly stained from the wond'rous beverage, not that she smiles often enough for most people to notice. Having light-brown hair that ends slightly below her ears, and grey eyes that are locked into a perpetual look of disdain, as well as a wardrobe consisting of typically black dress pants, dark colored button-up shirts, and leather shoes, she would seem far from friendly, when the reality is anything but.
Biography: What's to tell? A deaf girl isn't exactly going to know that her voice is at a pitch painful to the human ears, and while it normally isn't expected for them to try to speak, it would be best not to take chances. Hell, she already ruined the hearing of her mother, so this seemed like the best course of action.
Powers/Abilities: Your classic "Sonic Screech", not deadly, but plays Hell with your hearing, particularly if exposed for prolonged periods. Likely able to prevent it with suitable ear protection, or at the very least lower the volume so that it's only uncomfortable. Useful for shattering crystal glasses, though! The catch? She's deaf!
Weaknesses: Deaf, Peanut Allergies, Incredibly Clumsy. Oh, and anything that would, you know, kill your average human.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:55:02 pm by Lyeos »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »

Nahhh, someone can cause small nuclear reactions, when they get more powerful. It gets better with experience. So in the beginning, it is meh.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 09:03:00 pm »

Nahhh, someone can cause small nuclear reactions, when they get more powerful. It gets better with experience. So in the beginning, it is meh.
Yeah, which is why I edited that bit out.
To be honest, though, the fire and screeching seem to be the only two that aren't reliant on being lucky enough to have the required things available.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 09:05:11 pm »

Will make IC tommorow

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 10:37:44 pm »

Name: Jeremy Lane
Appearance: 5 foot 9 inches. Slightly overweight. Wears glasses. Has a bowl of dark brown hair, covering brown eyes. Pale, due to not being outside much.
Biography: He is a normal nerdy kid. He hasn't had any major trouble or tragedy in his life. He aspires to be an author, painter, game designer all things like that. He is stand-offish with new people, though once he thinks of you as a friend, he'll talk your ear off about all his ideas. His only major odd thing is him recieving conduit powers, which he thinks is pretty neat.
Powers/Abilities: Control over Art
Weaknesses: Aloof, keeps to himself most of the time. Tries not to get involved unless forced or seems necessary to him
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: [1] 2