Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21

Author Topic: Pawns of Divinity [Cards/Multiplayer/Roleplay] [Board Two: Stormrivet]  (Read 13851 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pawns of Divinity [Cards/Multiplayer/Roleplay] [Board One]
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2014, 12:14:09 am »

Next board might take place between Demigods but I'm not sure all the players here will survive to the endgame. And wouldnt that mean new players would come in? Or are we the 5 till the next board?

Players are slotted in between boards.  If players are taken out on this board, no new players until the end of the Tomb of Salus game.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2014, 05:08:49 am »

Sorry about that. What's going on? Tear change is fine. I have no actions to take.

Also mopple wanna trade a potion for my key?
Possibly, but I think I'd rather just power up enough to brute force it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2014, 06:29:32 am »

Awesome.  Change is implemented.  Once Varee has announced any action choices, Round 4 will begin.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2014, 06:34:36 am »

Puzzle mopple, drop puzzle box and glass of true sight.
Why you keep giving me puzzle boosting thing gm :P

Urist demand that he have to get his hand on the diety power. He set up a careful fire puit trap for mopple
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2014, 06:55:35 am »

Puzzle mopple, drop puzzle box and glass of true sight.
Why you keep giving me puzzle boosting thing gm :P

Urist demand that he have to get his hand on the diety power. He set up a careful fire puit trap for mopple

Because that's what the deck drew - for some reason you just keep drawing Puzzle related cards.  Blame the RNG for your luck on this one.

After several hours of preparation, Uristy steps away from his creation and hides in some bushes; an almost invisible wire stretched across the river, with several more wires at crossing points leading up towards the Tomb.  Each would set off their own independent fire trap, blasting any amphibious fools trying to reach the Tomb before he could...

Uristy initiates a Puzzle attack against Mopples - with a strength of 5 vs 2+1 Mopples must come up with 2 cards' worth of defence or face destruction.  [NB: +1 is from the effects of the Tear.]

Spoiler: Pieces in Play (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2014, 06:56:58 pm »

Drop Bard and Intrigue.

Mopples stuck out her tongue at the fiery attempts at treachery. Dwarves were mean.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2014, 07:35:40 pm »

Round 4

The other characters in the Valley follow a set of dwarven tracks, finding that they end at a heavy stone door with five sets of keys; the Tomb of Salus!  All Pawns have now found the Tomb.  It is an Intigue 6 check to bypass the locks and traps.

The Supply Phase has taken place.  The Placement Phase is now in effect.

Spoiler: Pieces in Play (click to show/hide)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2014, 08:20:30 pm »

Huh. That was a strange attack. Spending three cards on a attack that makes her discard two.

Also, once one person bypasses the locks and traps? Do the others auto bypass after a turn?

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2014, 08:45:50 pm »

I play THE THIEF [PAWN] - Initiating "Intrigue" actions is 1 card cheaper.  Base Stats: Combat 2 Intrigue 3 Puzzle 2.  Cost: 5 Cards.

I discard MAGIC ROPE, GINGERBREAD GOLEM,PUZZLE BOX, COMBAT, MAGIC ROPE

A good "friend" of mine, always loyal in his thievery, he'd NEVER backstab me. (Just ask his family, they agree)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2014, 08:56:22 pm »

Huh. That was a strange attack. Spending three cards on a attack that makes her discard two.

Also, once one person bypasses the locks and traps? Do the others auto bypass after a turn?

Going to say yes - you follow their lead, effectively, working out where they did and didn't step.

Edit:  A quick Rules Clarification: You may trade Artefacts between pawns during the Placement phase and only during the Placement phase.  So, although I neglected to recall it, attempts to trade cards during the Action phase would be illegal moves.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:16:55 pm by Iituem »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2014, 12:35:23 am »

Booby trap
Drop architech
Draw 1
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2014, 05:51:12 am »

Welp, I'll probably be Passing both Placement and Action
Screw you random number generator. You're not my friend anymore.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2014, 12:15:19 pm »

Valer and Mopples have still to place.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2014, 08:03:39 am »

Whoops. Sorry about that. Forgot this was a thing.

I will play Puzzle box, Dogsbody, and Healing Potion and I will discard Deadly poison, Intrigue, The Traitors Blade, and Puzzle

PUZZLE BOX [ARTEFACT] - This cunning box of rotating cubes with coloured faces keeps the mind sharp and the bored occupied.
+1 to Puzzle.  Cost: 2 Cards.

DOGSBODY [ARTEFACT] - Sometimes you need someone to do the heavy work of setting up traps, or of standing on the pressure plate to see what happens.  This unfortunate fellow is that someone.  +2 to Puzzle.  Cost: 4 Cards.

HEALING POTION [ARTEFACT] - Heals wounds, soothes pain.  Discard when attacked.  Counts as +3 cards for defensive purposes.  Cost: 1 Card.

When Valer made it to the temple he found his assistant that he had sent ahead waiting there for him. A strange young man named Ralf, not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but willing to do what needed to be done and practically uncaring that his employer was a lava monster. He was carrying a bag of supplies left over from his own journey.

I am done with placement.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2014, 04:08:14 pm »

Sorry. I will pass.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21