New characters, old rules.
- 0 (0%)
New characters, new rules. < this one is easiest
- 4 (36.4%)
Reset.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 593

Author Topic: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Back to school, chumps  (Read 224029 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Weekend
« Reply #7125 on: September 18, 2014, 02:07:31 am »

"Grab a book on true history. Sure, most of them are full of crap, but at least it's more accurate crap.

What would you suggest I do?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: September 18, 2014, 02:09:53 am »

"Look, I know I'll sound more like a douche than usual, but for the sake of both of us cutting to the chase, could you please tell me where you're getting this fucking info from? History doesn't cover mythological shit, and you said that mythology is a load of bull. So where are you getting this stuff from?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: September 18, 2014, 02:13:58 am »

"As I said, True History books. The ones that account for all the demons, gods, magic and other crap that has affected human history."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: September 18, 2014, 02:18:21 am »

"Right, and you know all that shit's true because...?

I mean, what makes mythology all fucking wrong and this all fucking right? Don't the two get completely fucking blurred?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: September 18, 2014, 02:23:15 am »

"I'm going what's in the book, at least until I get a better idea of what I'm in for. Why do you care so much, anyways?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: September 18, 2014, 02:30:47 am »

"How do you know whether that shit's accurate or inaccurate? Don't you need some up to date data to cross reference it and shit? 'cause if that's the case, I'd think you'd just be using the up to date data.

For chrissakes it's history! Ancient history! It's been a coupla thousand years, do you know what a thousand years does to a guy? Do you think he'll be just the same? Even if it was completely damn accurate, it'd be outdated by now! Do you really think that in the twenty-fucking-first century, Perseus would still use a sword and not say, a laser that trying to use that raptor of yours against will get you pimp slapped by Einstein? Do you think it's that damn hard to copy the abilities of some well-documented guy whose abilities are kinda hard to tell anyway? I bet you that a decent magic cosplayer could probably pull shit like that.

I give this many fucks because I like to think of you as an acquaintance, or at least one of the more bloody stable people here and it's going to pain me to see you get shivved by godknowswho, not only 'cause you'd be fucking dead, but also 'cause chances are, Mitsuru and Amy would be fucking dead. Face it, if whoever that is goes after you, they'd have to go through them. I don't want all my roommates to end up dead ya know."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: September 18, 2014, 02:33:33 am »

"Well then, Louis, tell me what I should do, because I obviously have no fucking idea. Who knows? All this preparation will probably be the thing that pisses him off."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: September 18, 2014, 02:37:13 am »

"Here's what I think: focus on what you know for damn sure. You know they use a sword, that they have the abilities of Perseus, whatever the fuck they are, that it's one on one and that if you don't know enough 'bout them, you're dead.

Let's start off with that, then. What does the sword look like? What are his bloody abilities? What have you tried to cap the guy with?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: September 18, 2014, 02:44:09 am »

"It's a adamant harpe, think a cross between a sickle and a sword. Bastard also has a bow. Abilities? He's really fast and really strong, one of the boons of being a demigod, I guess. I've only seen him die to my Warrior authority in the sims, as punching doesn't seem to work too well."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: September 18, 2014, 02:49:47 am »

"Uh, yeah, I don't think being really fast and strong makes him automatically a demigod. Wait, did you try anything other than punching and Warrior? How long do those visions go on for? Do you get so see what happens after you kill his ass and examine the shit he has? Have you ever y'know, just tried using Raptor and leggin' it? I mean, you don't really have to kill 'im."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: September 18, 2014, 02:56:16 am »

"Not really, although some schmuck tried shooting him and got shot with a glowing arrow from across the island. Fucking terrifying. It's basically a few seconds before and after he kills me, or I manage to kill him. I don't ever run, I either win or die trying. He's probably blackmailing or hunting me, anyways, so that won't solve any problems."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: September 18, 2014, 03:00:30 am »

"Well, bad news for Mtisuru then. What sorta heat we talkin' 'bout? A rifle? Glock? Musket? How did the shooter not notice the fucking arrow? Wouldn't it take quite a bit of time til it hits? Also, how 'bout trying to activate Raptor and shivving him? I'm thinking Mordite engraver, carve something nasty on 'im."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: September 18, 2014, 03:04:55 am »

"Nope, the arrow took her out before she could blink. The sniper had this 12.7mm rifle. He's fast enough to hold up against Raptor for a short time, and if I use Raptor for too long I end up exhausted. Mordite might work, if we can ever get a mordite weapon."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: September 18, 2014, 03:07:20 am »

"This joint has engraving tools with it 'pparently. Wait, what 'bout just stealin' the weapons? Or stabbing 'im when they try using the bow on that poor fuck? Or y'know, just fuck about with a buncha illusions and screw 'im over that way."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: September 18, 2014, 03:12:04 am »

"You can try, but most of the time that doesn't work, he's a fucking quickdraw with that shield, besides the fact he slots out those arrows like nothing else."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 593