New characters, old rules.
- 0 (0%)
New characters, new rules. < this one is easiest
- 4 (36.4%)
Reset.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 593

Author Topic: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Back to school, chumps  (Read 223726 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn Academy: IC Thread
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2014, 05:17:53 am »

"Well, I'm not so sure if it's anything good. But if there ain't anything fishy turning up, I'd be happy to stay until they do. I mean have you seen the crap they have here?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2014, 05:19:26 am »

"Prophecy? You know those random assholes going on the media, saying shit like they can predict the markets or the world's going to fucking end like the last hundred damn times someone's predicted it wrong? Well, I'm the real deal. And it's shit. It's like tripping balls and seeing the future of a rock or patch of dirt in god-knows-where."
Lowering his voice and ending his short rant, he then notes more calmly:
"It does work sometimes. Like that folding chair over here. I know the next person who tries to attack me is going to be screwed over by that chair."

"Prophecy huh, kinda feel sorry for you, knowing the future can be hard from what I have heard"

"Well, unless you can tell me where else I can master my own powers, I believe this is a suitable institute. It is only a cage if you view it as one." Mitsuru casually sips a cup of tea that nobody noticed there before.

"Only you know your own powers, how are these people going to help? but I apologize for my rudeness before, my own situation is biasing my judgement"

"Well, I'm not so sure if it's anything good. But if there ain't anything fishy turning up, I'd be happy to stay until they do. I mean have you seen the crap they have here?"

"Mostly been here in the library"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:05 am »

"Well, it's a step up from most places, that's for sure. Knowing the future ain't the problem for me, it's trying to know the future of what I actually give a damn about. Like people I try to rob."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:19 am »

"Having some guidance in how to use them may well help, even if they are in a general manner." Mitsuru shrugs.

"No need to apologize."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2014, 05:23:18 am »

"Wait rob?"

Amy's pockets are suddenly sealed by a translucent white barrier

But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2014, 05:25:40 am »

Ailill is sitting in one corner of the library away from everyone else wearing his cloak with the hood down. He is reading up on older magic used in northwest europe and scotland, and is referencing several other books open on the table, alternatively flitted through every few minutes to verify other books.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2014, 05:27:53 am »

"Yeah, I'm a thief. Well, was a thief. Not feeling like pick-pocketing seeing as the stuff we get for free here ain't half-bad. Plus trying to pull shit like that here, from what I can tell, is real dumb. People with powers probably aren't people you'd want to rob."
He focuses on Mitsuru for a moment.
"Like her. If I tried to, I'd miss, get called a pervert and then she'll try to do something horrible to me."
Another sharp gesture to the folding chair.
"That will stop her. Once. She won't care and then just wreck my shit anyway. I may as well just air out my dirty laundry here right now seeing as there's no point hiding it if I ain't going to be doing it no more."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2014, 05:31:11 am »

The barriers around Amy's pockets disappear in a small flash of light

"Sorry for the paranoia ... back home we had a bad pickpocket, but his mom is the sister if the Principle, he always got away with it"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2014, 05:34:19 am »

The girl with the navy eyes begins to silently walk around the school.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2014, 05:35:04 am »

"That's fine, that's fine. If I were you, I would have been worried as well. It ain't like I think what I'm doing is noble or anything." He chuckles before flicking through a few more pages on the magic circles book. "So, one of us came here to learn, another because he couldn't hold his liquor and the third because of their parents... hmm... what a weird place..."

The girl with the navy eyes begins to silently walk around the school.
((If she could detect Fate, she would notice that a certain folding chair in the library is infused with it.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2014, 05:35:57 am »

"So tell me, what IS your real power?" Mitsuru looks up at Louis, shutting her book.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2014, 05:36:07 am »

The girl looks over at the chair. She silently walks over to it and gives it a poke.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2014, 05:38:30 am »

"What d'ya mean?"

The chair remains suspiciously inert, it must be plotting. Or maybe it's just an inanimate object.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:34 am »

"Why are you poking that chair"

Amy, deciding to sit down but finding no unused chairs, except the apparently weird one, decides to go ahead and make her own, these people would find out what she could do anyway

To the others it looks like she simply sits down on the air, except that when she is in position there is a sort of dimming of the light as a chair made out of the same stuff af the pocket sealers were, then the light returns to it's normal level

"So, can you guess why I am here?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2014, 05:40:13 am »

The girl stops poking the chair and walks away.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 593