Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: [D&D 3.5e] Mysteries of Chyron - IC: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 35541 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [D&D 3.5e] Mysteries of Chyron - IC: Gobbos
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2014, 11:59:16 am »

Anderson turned the full force of his grin on the one who was freaked out, before turning back to the rhyming fool.

"I would like to see any one of you take them on. I bet most wouldn't have gotten off as lightly as I did. Fine, you want a fee? I have first-hand knowledge of their camp, numbers, and weapons. I'm willing to share this information. Or you can take the gold and go in blind. And I WILL take my gold back from any who dies."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2014, 12:02:15 pm »

"Well there couldn't have been that many, after all your wounds aren't plenty. If it is me you're trying to bluff, you've best try harder than simple 'huff and puff'. I will make a small concession, hand 2 gold each to our possessions. Plus your knowledge this is fair? Otherwise you'll receive no fare."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2014, 12:14:46 pm »

Ronnoc gets bored with this walk that nobody has ever mentioned ended and heads back to the tavern, returning to his drink and becoming yet more drunk.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2014, 12:16:04 pm »

Anderson hesitated another second before swearing in goblin.

"Fine, you'll get your 2 gold each, plus the information! But only because I want those bastards dead now, before they get any bright ideas. Now let's go, I'll fill you in on the way."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2014, 12:56:01 pm »

"Ah, ah, ah friend not so fast. I think that you have forgot your past. There are more people, numbering two, who left this tavern to help you. I think that you owe them some gold, since they ran off to help your bold, self in the matter of gobbos, I move not an inch til we find those, who dedicated their time to  you. Oh here comes one, now where is two?" Izalith was having a blast at annoying this man. Having seen Ronnoc enter and wondering when the bird man would return.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2014, 01:09:13 pm »

Aland stomps into the tavern, feathers ruffled. He spots the group, but returns to his table and chugs the remaining wine before asking a serving girl for another cup.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2014, 01:11:03 pm »

Anderson just gives the man a "don't push your luck" look.
"Can. We. Go. Now?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2014, 01:17:00 pm »

"Certainly my friend of cheer. Give me a second to... prepere? Anyways, Bird man and Drunkard too! Would you like to make some money true. I saw you try to help this fool, so would you help us with your tools, of violence and of many gores, I promise you this task won't bore. Goblins is what we seek to kill. Will you help us with your skill?"

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2014, 01:24:05 pm »

"Certainly my friend of cheer. Give me a second to... prepere? Anyways, Bird man and Drunkard too! Would you like to make some money true. I saw you try to help this fool, so would you help us with your tools, of violence and of many gores, I promise you this task won't bore. Goblins is what we seek to kill. Will you help us with your skill?"
"Aye, I'll come."
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2014, 02:12:21 pm »

Aland chuckles at being called a bird man. "Actually, I'm half-avian, but you may still count me in."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2014, 02:57:10 pm »

"Then let us tarry not a moment longer! Lest the goblin threat grows stronger!" Izalith smiled after a few seconds when she realized that the avian had rhymed back at her. He might be interesting indeed.

Head off to fight goblins. Assuming everyone else comes along. If not, head back to the tavern and badger them until they kill Goblins with me.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 02:59:36 pm by Nerjin »

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2014, 03:04:07 pm »

"Then let us tarry not a moment longer! Lest the goblin threat grows stronger!" Izalith smiled after a few seconds when she realized that the avian had rhymed back at her. He might be interesting indeed.

Head off to fight goblins. Assuming everyone else comes along. If not, head back to the tavern and badger them until they kill Goblins with me.
Follow him.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2014, 03:19:28 pm »

Ronnoc stumbles out of the inn and tries to ride to the camp.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2014, 06:01:25 pm »

Anderson follows along, quickly going over what he knows of the goblin camp. He stays near the back, and when they get closer he attempts to sneak off to flank the camp.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2014, 06:04:42 pm »

Follow him.
Ronnoc stumbles out of the inn and tries to ride to the camp.
Anderson follows along, quickly going over what he knows of the goblin camp. He stays near the back, and when they get closer he attempts to sneak off to flank the camp.
((I'll assume Anderson had enough time to fully heal that 1 HP))
The three goblins are there still - but this time they seem to be with three more goblins, probably back from hunting. They are gathered around the fire, eating freshly cooked venison as one retells the story of how he landed a hit on Anderson with a javelin. All of them don't seem to notice everyone, as they are fixated on eating their food.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35