Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 35954 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 17
« Reply #315 on: November 08, 2014, 04:15:26 pm »

CHECK OUT THIS PLOT HOOK

CHASE THAT FUCKER, GOTTA GO FAST

Get away from the truck. I probably don't want to get run down/caught by whoever's in there.
(4 vs 5) You've got him on the open street but, using some kind of golf-ball-based trickery, he slows the driver enough so he has time to duck down an alleyway.

Shop the thrift stores and pawn shops for the aforementioned gadgets for $250.
(1) There seems to be another suspicious-looking type there buying the same things, the only ones in stock. Without intervention, that will leave you high and dry for villain tech today.

Good. The lab is ours. Nobody will miss those unpleasant scientists - dispatching them was improving the base quality of humans, after all. King of the dogs am I? Well, the king of the dogs needs a kingdom...

Take a select few of the dogs with me, and visit local homes and places of work. Explain to them that I now run this area, and will keep them safe in exchange for goods, services or cash. Any resistors will be brought back and caged, for use as livestock or experimentation.
(2) This place is pretty empty, not being in a residential zone and all. It would be quite a walk to get to the nearest domicile, such as your apartment building. Not that you don't like walks, but there is the question of leaving this place for so long while it's in such an uncertain state.

Well, that seems like a sensible thing to agree to.

Unless I for some reason have heard that Black Mask is more untrustworthy than usual, of course. That's not the case, is it?

Probably best not to refuse in either case. He might take it personally. But first, what are the terms of the deal?

(6) For security reasons, he sets up a secure line for a video conference. He's impressed that you have managed to set up a home-grown operation in this neighborhood where no one, absolutely no one has managed to get game going before. Seeing as you've succeeded where others have failed, he wants you to help him move his product in the area, offering a fairly generous cut of the potential profits. Of course, you figure that signing on to his enterprise would sacrifice at least some of your autonomy...

"What the hell are you doing, ya fuckin' Shadow?"
Attempt to push forward with the staff, specifically into the thing's abdomen.
(5) You shove the shadow back with your staff, causing it to nearly topple off the carpile.
It counters by grabbing your staff and pulling you off balance and regaining its own.

Well, can I come in? It seems rather silly to conduct a business proposition from opposite sides of a window.
(3) The clerk stands in the door to talk, still not letting you in but not calling the cops either.

Answer their questions! Have them leave their contact adresses for our next raid club meeting
(2) Unfortunately, their initial fervor seems to have given way to anxiety, and most of them sorta shuffle off. Perhaps if you pester them you can guilt them into getting stirred up again.

Search for replacement clothing.

"You know, I think your arrival managed to kill all the assassins that were there.  However, if any shred of proof it was them, and if the Batman finds any of it, then we may just have a little bit of a safety net."
(2) Unfortunately, finding discarded clothes lying on the street, or intact clothes in a burnt-out warehouse is pretty unlikely. Singed rags it will have to be until you find somewhere else to take shelter.

"WHO IS THIS BATMAN? A RIVAL UPON THIS PLANE?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 08, 2014, 04:46:45 pm »

Guess we're interested, yeah. Anybody in the gang got objections, maybe?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 08, 2014, 05:02:00 pm »

Search for a clothing warehouse.

"The hero that patrols this city. Highly intelligent and master of several forms of combat allegedly. Legend has it he is invulnerable and has dodged an attack that had never before missed from a God of Destruction by the name of Darkseid."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 08, 2014, 05:58:18 pm »

Shop the thrift stores and pawn shops for the aforementioned gadgets for $250.
(1) There seems to be another suspicious-looking type there buying the same things, the only ones in stock. Without intervention, that will leave you high and dry for villain tech today.

Well, I couldn't call myself much of a supervillain if I let some punk push me around like this, could I?
Take a look around for cameras or witnesses.  If the area is clear, grab a heavy object, try and get behind the other guy and knock him out.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 08, 2014, 06:16:45 pm »

TOO MUCH EFFORT vOv

LEAVE THAT GUY ALONE, PRESENT THE CAPTURED ONES WITH JOINING ME, THE SLAMMER OR CONCRETE BOOTS

BE DRAMATIC AS FUCK WHILE AT IT

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 09, 2014, 12:55:58 am »

Get back home, check out my loot and just kinda relax.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 09, 2014, 09:56:05 am »

Well, seeing as there is nothing nearby to exploit...

Form a small pack, and go find a suitable target to raid.
This is a blank sig.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 11, 2014, 09:14:00 am »

"So that's it? You will lay down and let zese bastards trample all over you? You are not men. You are not women. You are all a bunch of gutless, spineless girls! I offer you ze oppertunity to change this city for the better, and you would rather slink back to the shadows and grumble under your breath?! Pathetic!"

Try to stir them up one last time. If succesful, count how many people are willing to follow. If unsuccesful, leave while swearing loudly, then find the nearest hardware store.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 20, 2014, 02:42:32 pm »

Alright, need one more action for the turn!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #324 on: March 03, 2015, 12:33:46 pm »

Villain Name: BoTanis!

Gimmick:Plant based warfare!

Real Name (optional):Culsise Wick

Short Description/Bio: Cursed with a Girl's name, Culsise fell into a spree of growing related crimes, after a long night, He awakes in his growing area, along with his faaaaaavorite plant, bred and born, flowers with varying degrees of lethality, and fruits of hallucinogenic properties. ((Do what you want for the plant))

First Action:
Wake up, whheres my pllaants, man.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:39:28 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 03, 2015, 12:49:05 pm »

Villain Name: BoTanis!

Gimmick:Plant based warfare!

Real Name (optional):Culsise Wick

Short Description/Bio: Cursed with a Girl's name, Culsise fell into a spree of growing related crimes, after a long night, He awakes in his growing area, along with his faaaaaavorite plant, bred and born, flowers with varying degrees of lethality, and fruits of hallucinogenic properties. ((Do what you want for the plant))

First Action:
Wake up, whheres my pllaants, man.
(Necro, man. This has probably died off. If someone wants to continue this, be my guest, but you'd probably need a new thread.)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 03, 2015, 12:57:44 pm »

Gaddewbit. I hoped you revived this, HL! Damn yoooouuuuu...!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2015, 12:59:14 pm »

(Well I could, if enough people were interested. I've moved on to other projects, but I might be able to pick this up again.)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2015, 01:15:44 pm »

I for one am still extremely interested.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2015, 01:37:08 pm »

I for one am still extremely interested.

Same.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24