Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Back to the Action  (Read 52102 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 10:56:29 pm »

First Action:Seek anyone who needs medical attention.

Dr. Drew Whiteford looks around, first thing, for anyone requiring medical assistance. [4] Unfortunately, there seems to be little in terms of chronic illness and injury in New Jamestown today. No coyote attack or tragic duel. He does come across a drunk looking quite sick in the Saloon. Perhaps he could use some help?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

blazing glory

Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - New Jamestown
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 10:58:17 pm »

Hide near the main road and wait for any opportunities.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 10:58:48 pm »

Tell the barkeep I'm okay, and i'll be better with another drink
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 11:00:24 pm »

Ehh, let the drunk continue drinking. If I have any money, go to the General Store.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 11:02:17 pm »

The general store is seeking someone to help transport goods between the store and Ciero, and we shall help them.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 11:14:17 pm »

Look around the saloon, check out the patrons. Also, see what types of gambling games they have.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 11:22:47 pm »

PTW, might play later.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 12:11:40 am »

Blood Opal smiles, tips the bartender, suggestively kisses the barrel of his shotgun, and follows the fight outside. She waits until there is a clear looser, before speaking up in an attempt to recruit a gang.

"Well now boys, that was quite a show... And there will be more like it, because I intend to take this town. Prove you are tough and cutthroat enough to help me take and protect what I desire, by killing this fool you broke, and you will have all the wealth, power, and... affection that you might ever desire yourselves."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 03:16:30 am »

Name: Father Gregor/ Big Poppa
Perk(s): Dealmaker, Saving Grace
Detriment: Opiate Addiction
Brief Bio: Father Gregor, or as the scum of the streets know him, Big Poppa, is both a pastor and an arms dealer. He runs the church as a cover for his true business.

First Action: Subtly preach about gun violence and how everyone needs guns.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 04:22:14 am »

"Subtly preach"

One of these things is not like the others...
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2014, 04:24:21 am »

"Subtly preach"

One of these things is not like the others...

Well, you know, we can try.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2014, 09:31:24 am »

Hire new prostitutes both male and female of all sexualities
Also I should probably put my inventory
Rope,knife,condoms,revealing outfit to attract female customers,revealing outfit to attract male customers
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2014, 03:42:45 pm »

Go inquire about the transport job.
The general store is seeking someone to help transport goods between the store and Ciero, and we shall help them.

The owner of the general store, an older man with white grey hair and spectacles, adorned in an apron and work boots among his conventional clothing, sees two men enter the store, both asking about the job of transportation. "It's simple work really: load up take the wagon, drive it over to Ciero, deliver the goods, pick up the supplies, and come on back. I'm offering $7.50 for each trip. Unfortunately, I only need one driver at the moment. I'm sure both of you gentlemen can find a way to settle this conflict ta' interest..." He gestures for The Shadow and Stamping Feet to communicate with each other, concerning the issue. He turns to Stamping Feet, "Doesn't look like you've got yerself' a gun, boy. It can get mighty dangerous out here at night, you sure about this type of stuff?"

Tell the barkeep I'm okay, and i'll be better with another drink

"Nah barkeep, I'm fine!" Greg Whiskey says as he staggers up to the bar once more. "How about another glass to make me feel better?" The bartender reluctantly pours out another drink for the Alcoholic. [6] This time, Greg is able to down the drink without any issue, the bitter taste managing to refresh him. He feels a bit disoriented after downing it all at once.

Ehh, let the drunk continue drinking. If I have any money, go to the General Store.

Doctor Drew Whiteford  decides the drunk should be left to his own devices. Rummaging through his belongings, [5] the doctor finds that he has some leftover cash. He heads over to the General Store, where a shady fellow and a Native are already present. The storeowner waves him over, "Good morning Doctor! What kinda' goods can I interest you in?"

Hide near the main road and wait for any opportunities.

Starn Gundar heads out onto the main road into New Jamestown, ducking down in some shrubbery as he awaits his target, clutching his rifle close to his chest. [9] Lucky for him, an expensive looking stagecoach comes rumbling down the road, with only one armed guard riding shotgun. [10] Even better, the stagecoach parks near the edge of the road, and the guard leaps off. "I'm going to find myself a place to leak, y'all stay here now," he says to the driver as he walks off in the opposite direction of Starn.

Look around the saloon, check out the patrons. Also, see what types of gambling games they have.

Micheal Shawns takes a look around the room, to find it mostly loaded up with your standard affair of drunkards, beggars and working men looking to unwind after a long day. There aren't any womenfolk to be seen, (not even any hookers!) with the exception of one mysterious Asian lady. The gambling seems to revolve around good ole' Poker, though some Dice Games are being played as well.

Blood Opal smiles, tips the bartender, suggestively kisses the barrel of his shotgun, and follows the fight outside. She waits until there is a clear looser, before speaking up in an attempt to recruit a gang.

"Well now boys, that was quite a show... And there will be more like it, because I intend to take this town. Prove you are tough and cutthroat enough to help me take and protect what I desire, by killing this fool you broke, and you will have all the wealth, power, and... affection that you might ever desire yourselves."

Blood Opal leaves the barkeeper in a befuddled state as she saunters outside, continuing to watch the fight. Leaning over the patio's bannister in front of the bar, she watches bemusedly until one of the men falls to the ground after a nasty hook to the jaw, in a paralyzed state. She clasps her hands, the fighting drawing to a close as the brawlers notice that they've been followed by a woman easy on the eyes.

[4+2] The men all look around at each other. Her offer is appealing in multiple ways, but flat-out murder? Eyes dart around until one heavy-set man pulls out his Revolver and empties a shot into the downed loser's forehead. The flash and burst of noise causes the rest of the men to take a few steps back. The assailant looks up at Opal, "Does that work?"

First Action: Subtly preach about gun violence and how everyone needs guns.

Father Gregory, A.K.A. Big Poppa to the underground, takes a stand on a spare crate near the middle of town. Adorned in flowing black robes, he raises his arms into the air. "I have seen the Devil, and he infects us all, even the best of us! He taints us and causes us to draweth our arms onto our fellow countrymen! The only to defend yourselves and defeat the unholy abomination, is for all of you to carry your own arms! If you don't have a Revolver or Double-Barrel somewhere in your home, you need one! And if you have a gun, you need more guns!" [3] He gets a few curious glances, but otherwise does not attract much of an audience.
Secretly, he scratches the inside of his arm. Damn, where can a Father get a good fix of "magic powder" around here?

Hire new prostitutes both male and female of all sexualities

The construction of the Brothel goes well, and is planned to open within [The Next Turn]. Tuypo searches around for men and women of any liking to come work in his new establishment. [2] The inhabitants of New Jamestown not only turn down the offer, but seem to be repulsed and angry about it. Angrily, they head to the Church, the local center of moral and spiritual guidance, to report on the nature of Tuypo and his brothel.

The sound of a gunshot attracts [10] dozens of people across the town, folks everywhere stepping outside or peeking out their windows to see what the commotion is about. Two of these people happen to be the Sheriff and two of his deputies. He pulls out his Revolver, "Everyone back up!" He looks at the heavy-set man. "You there! What the hell happened?!" The man blubbers out, "Eh, well sheriff, you see..." The sheriff trains the barrel of his Revolver onto him. "Aw Sheriff, don't do that!" He pleads.

The local Church [9] decides to write a mass complaint to City Hall regarding the Brothel. The letter will get there [Next Turn].

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Angry Townsfolk
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2014, 03:46:13 pm »

"Hm... I'll split the money with you. You can drive the wagon."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Angry Townsfolk
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2014, 03:50:23 pm »

"'Hey, did ya hear that?"
Go see what happened
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28