Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 64

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - Dance 3 - TOWN WIN  (Read 88120 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - The First Dance Has Begun
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2014, 10:29:34 am »

Wait wolf you got 4-5 flaw point to spend 5 point on self targeting clense?
3 points, bud.  Self-targeted costs one point on the two-point costing cleanse.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2014, 10:31:31 am »

NQT: Are masks lost when their owner is lynched, or do they remain in the game like patsy masks do?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2014, 10:33:18 am »

nudge sucess :D Still now I have a feeling wolf is lying
My read, only concerning the event I dub Changeing Incident
Flabort: possibly scum weird voting and trying to get rid of me for well screwing with other people.
Tururin: Town lean , reason able play, big large post that is really hard to read though. But make logical arguements.
Toonyman:null read Reasonable about my action but not really much post
Reverie:no read, not much info
TolyK:Slight town, have been making some valid point but I dont see much from him on the issue concerning me
Wolf:nullread I have a feeling you are lying about your power or something but Not sure yet.I see your plan of a good scum role so your current setup dont make sense
Scripten: Town Well From the power he got and his playstyle I firmly believe he is a town.
Toaster:I have a feeling that he is trying to protect wolf but nothing jump o[size=78%]ut at me yet.[/size]
Silthuri: Not much info Null read
Joiku: no read
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2014, 10:35:13 am »

No Wolf, they're revealed and then stay on the dead body, and unlike patsies, dead bodies aren't valid targets for action.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2014, 10:36:39 am »

nudge sucess :D Still now I have a feeling wolf is lying
See my plan of a good scum role what?  The one that I mentioned I had sent in for if I was scum?  Yeah, but I sent in a different one for town, since that one was a little too random and a little too much of a dick move to use, particularly since I would be flinging it around randomly at whoever I wished to steal all of the powers :D

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2014, 10:40:56 am »

But the current set up make you completely useless for atleast 1 day and mayber 2 if you are unlucky so I have a feeling it a stupid thing... YOU cant vote and you dont plan to use power on anyone but yourself. It seem like poor planing or outright lie

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2014, 11:15:38 am »

But the current set up make you completely useless for atleast 1 day and mayber 2 if you are unlucky so I have a feeling it a stupid thing... YOU cant vote and you dont plan to use power on anyone but yourself. It seem like poor planing or outright lie
Oh, I'm not useless.  I'm just not telling you what else I have up my sleeve.  As people have pointed out, I have quite a few points to work with.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2014, 11:18:32 am »

By useless i mean you are not doing usefulaction and cannot vote

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2014, 11:32:27 am »

Blugh.

It turns out that I'm going to have to make do without my laptop until tomorrow or the day after, without a loan to use in the meanwhile. I don't expect I'll be very productive playing mafia on this dying old netbook (seriously, even a smart phone would be better), so my posts will be content-light until then. My apologies.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2014, 11:34:41 am »

I never am much use day one anyway when it comes to voting, except when I am scum (teehee unvote bussing scumbuddies is hilarious).  But I learned the hard way last CYOM that having unable to vote on days after the first is a royal pain in the rear end, so I'm going to get rid of it.  I have other actions, some of which I may or may not have performed today.

Blugh.

It turns out that I'm going to have to make do without my laptop until tomorrow or the day after, without a loan to use in the meanwhile. I don't expect I'll be very productive playing mafia on this dying old netbook (seriously, even a smart phone would be better), so my posts will be content-light until then. My apologies.
Ouch.  That sucks.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2014, 02:24:34 pm »

ToonyMan:
Toony:  How is starting with a lot of points scummy?
It's more about his set-up. You should know that if you pick nonvoter then everybody will realize Day 1 unless you're lurking scum. Why inflict that heat upon yourself, unless you're amassing points for your team? I don't see the scum changeling-ing 4mask!
That sounds like a crock.  You know damn well that the scum couldn't have directly targeted him, unless they had a peek army going on.  Who cares if he picked nonvoter or not?  I doubt anyone who did it doesn't have a plan for working around it.
Like me.  (yep, I'm a nonvoter too!)
Dude. Think about it.

What if every townie had the great idea of picking "nonvoter", so they can be kill-immune or something retarded? Scum could do some serious damage just from lynching. Your thinking that you can work around it is a dangerous thought.

I'd vote both of you to hell if I had double-voter...

I never am much use day one anyway when it comes to voting, except when I am scum (teehee unvote bussing scumbuddies is hilarious).  But I learned the hard way last CYOM that having unable to vote on days after the first is a royal pain in the rear end, so I'm going to get rid of it.  I have other actions, some of which I may or may not have performed today.
And I just take your word?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 29, 2014, 02:50:50 pm »

And I just take your word?
No, you see tomorrow that I have my vote.  It's really not that hard to see when my vote is actually counting for something.  I've stated many times my distaste for day one, so I really don't feel like I need to have a vote day one.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 29, 2014, 03:02:34 pm »

Hey, what if you get lynched day one? People usually lynch town the first day, so that would leave little chance to lynch you, right? Thus you could get away with not having to vote anyone while you undo your flaws, right?

I'm pretty certain he's got a revive or unkillable or something. That alone doesn't mean 4mask is scum, obviously, but little bits and pieces have me wondering.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 29, 2014, 04:48:13 pm »

Hey, what if you get lynched day one? People usually lynch town the first day, so that would leave little chance to lynch you, right? Thus you could get away with not having to vote anyone while you undo your flaws, right?
erm...
what?
Yes, people usually lynch town.  I'm not sure how this means anything.  The mathematical odds of me being lynched are no different whether I am town or scum.  They are still 1/12, if this was purely random.  It isn't, but that doesn't change how stupid this logic is.  You're saying that I'm scum, and thus chose unable to vote, because people usually lynch town?  Are you one of those people who answers the Monty Hall Problem with "one-half"?  This isn't logic, this is just... what?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2014, 05:06:04 pm »

I was wondering what your reaction would be, thank you.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 64