Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23890 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 01:33:08 am »

Ophelia settled on training alone through the night, hoping that no one would interrupt her unless they intended to spar with her for a time!

[11CRIT->5] Ophelia tries to train more though the night but about a few hour in she pass out from overexertion. She now lies in the courtyard alone

Romakia meets up with some orcs and hires them to invade the castle and kill her sisters.
[12CRIT ->8] With contracts from her servant, Romakia successfully hire some orcs to do their bidding for her.She paid them with some jewel she took from the castle. The Orcs silently invade the castle and slay some guards. Then they spotted Ophelia lying alone in the courtyard. Greed fills their eye and they kidnapped her and lock her away in their mountain hideout. They now demand a large sum of gold for ransom.

The next morning the castle hold a princess council on the topic of what should they do with the orcs demand. Your sisters are flustered and not sure what to do, it is time for those that are more competent to make the decision.
((Council is when all dozens of princesses come together to make a decision. You can suggest an idea or support and idea or abstain. Then you can do normal action afterward))
((These rolls wanna kill someone))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 01:34:29 am »

((Yo, am I awake now?))

If so: I'm wearing armor and have a sword. Gender stereotypes of this time period probably dictate this is a man's outfit, therefore, I wish to trick the Orcs into believing that I'm a man, they messed up, but I can help them locate a princess if that's what they're after.

If not: Awaken?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:36:13 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 09:54:13 am »

Princess Valerie asks for and sends forth her small band of highly-trained killers to infiltrate the orc tower and rescue Ophelia.
It's no fun reducing the competition if it isn't by herself.

((I assume I am awake as well despite missing a turn.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 09:58:34 am »

Princess Melody shall not take part in the deliberations on ransoms - at fifteen, she is far too young and sensitive for such things.

Instead, she shall take classes on Court Manners and Accounting today.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 10:13:17 am »

Princess Redshirt gathers up her army of stormtrooperssecurity personnelbrave men-at-arms to help her claim the throne!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 10:25:42 am »

I'm wearing armor and have a sword. Gender stereotypes of this time period probably dictate this is a man's outfit, therefore, I wish to trick the Orcs into believing that I'm a man, they messed up, but I can help them locate a princess if that's what they're after.
[8] You tried your best to convince orc to believe you and it look like he is believing you but you are too tired still after just waking up so you decide to hold off the escape. well at least you befriend the warden and he thinks you are a man.

Princess Valerie asks for and sends forth her small band of highly-trained killers to infiltrate the orc tower and rescue Ophelia.
It's no fun reducing the competition if it isn't by herself.

[6] Valerie suggest to the council to form a response team consist of her servants to infiltrate the tower, this proposal sound good to some of your sisters and they agree with you.

Princess Melody shall not take part in the deliberations on ransoms - at fifteen, she is far too young and sensitive for such things.

Instead, she shall take classes on Court Manners and Accounting today.

[3] Melody quickly abstain herself from the council and attend classes but she worries about her sister too much to really focus in the classes. She didn't learn much.

Princess Redshirt gathers up her army of stormtrooperssecurity personnelbrave men-at-arms to help her claim the throne!
[12 CRIT->8]
Redshirt manage to gather a small band of her admirer and infromed them that she want to claim the throne. They are fully supportive of her and are ready to help her in any way they can.

The council currently is leaning toward the plan of a response team organised by Princess Valerie, but some of your sisters are still worry that orc will react violently to the invasion and may kill their sister. This plan currently have about 7 votes.

((Hmm i must make the update more consistent so people dont miss out..... any suggestion?))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 10:28:46 am »

Princess Redshirt manifests her powers, and marches into the council room along with her band.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 10:29:23 am »

Melody will Play With Toys in her room, then, to alleviate the crushing sadness of missing siblings.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 10:35:15 am »

Valerie will continue to push for her rescue plan.  She knows that if her plan succeeds she will look good to the populace.  Her sister will also be indebted to her, which she could use as leverage later.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 11:06:01 am »

Ask the Orc about himself - why'd he get into this business, and why is he perpetuating stereotypes about his own kind?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 04:59:06 pm »

PRINCE-SS ROMAN TRIES TO BUILD A NUCLEAR BOMB

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 06:51:58 pm »

Princess Redshirt manifests her powers, and marches into the council room along with her band.
[10]
Redshirt gather s up all her admirer and march into the council room. As soon as the door open she sees that the council is assembling a rescue squad. The band look at her inquisitively.
The other council members is assuming she bring reinforcement for the squad.
Melody will Play With Toys in her room, then, to alleviate the crushing sadness of missing siblings.
[10] Melody go play with her pretty princesses toy set and she is enjoying herself, forgetting about her sadness for this moment.
Valerie will continue to push for her rescue plan.  She knows that if her plan succeeds she will look good to the populace.  Her sister will also be indebted to her, which she could use as leverage later.
[2] Valerie tries to convince more member to agree with her plan but due to lack of a better plan, her plan go though anyway. As the squad is assembling, Redshirt brust in with her band of admirer.

Ask the Orc about himself - why'd he get into this business, and why is he perpetuating stereotypes about his own kind?
[11 CRIT->8] You manage to findvout that the orc is a greedy bastard and is doing this for money. At the moment of anger your voice slips and the orc seem suspicious if you are really a man.
PRINCE-SS ROMAN TRIES TO BUILD A NUCLEAR BOMB

[11 CRIT ->5]Roman tries to convince her servant to get material for some kind of mass destruction weapon. She demands that everyone must seek out this mythical components. The servants worry that the loss has make Roman crazy so they lock her away in the high tower.

The council concludes that they will send a rescue squad, a team of well trained officer assemble and ready to go. The captain waves at Redshirt's band and they hesitantly walk toward him, looking back at Redshirt for order.

(( council over,I will be rolling seperately for the team unless one of you decide to go with it))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 06:56:03 pm »

PROVE THAT I AM SANE, AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SIBLING

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 06:56:48 pm »

Fair enough. Though, long term, it would be far more beneficial for them to set up a legitimate business, as they would get profits and a longer life expectancy.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2014, 07:00:34 pm »

Secretly send a messenger to the orcs, informing them of the rescue squad and how they should deal with it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15